order my medical insurance records from a German insurance company

> order my medical insurance records from a German insurance company
> ask them to send it via email or upload it to an online portal where I could download them asap
> "we can't do that sir, muh privacy laws forces us to send them via mail only
> so how the fuck are those docs more secured in an envelope that can be opened by anyone, any time?
> ...
> "sir we cannot send your records in digital form because muh privacy laws"

How on Earth can Germ**s have such a 3rd world shithole mentality when it comes to digitisation of a society?
What are the political implications of this for Europe, if its economical engine is this much left behind with modernisation of a society's structures?

Attached: Germ--s, the Herrenrasse.jpg (1125x1589, 306.2K)

Germany is behind Africa in terms of Internet and digitalization. Nothing new. They have worse internet than the average African country.

this is why NATO should unite and kill every german and bomb serbia to ashes

I ordered a PS5 game online and because of stupid covid rules, the delivery guys can't go to your door, so they have to bring it to a local post office and I pick it up from there.
So I go there and explain that I'm there to collect my package. I show my passport to confirm I'm me. Ah but then they tell me that they have to scan my passport into their machines to pass some digital identity check before they can give me my package. I guess because the game is rated for over 18s? Sounds gay, but OK.
I give them my passport, which is Irish and not German, and the machine doesn't like it. They try it on other machines, and it doesn't work. Maybe the biometrics are scuffed? I tell them this is ridiculous, since I'm obviously me - the guy in the passport, the guy the package is addressed to, ME. I tell the stupid bitch to just type in the IDs in instead of scanning since obviously the biometrics are scratched or dirty. It's not possible to type it in, she says. It has to be scanned. The package is right there on the table in front of me and I can't get it, unless I basically grab it and run but that would be more trouble than it's worth.
This happened in December - it was a Christmas gift. Germans don't care. They are massive pussies in every other regard but give them a little authority to exert, and they will run wild with it.

Fuck this digitalization.

That's nothing weird since third world shitholes got internet only recently so they used the best and most modern cables

Why do you stay in Germoney then potatobro?

Oh, I'll be gathering my wife and kids (white) and move back in a few years. No fucking way I'll be letting my taxes get drained into the bank accounts of second-gen turks and traitorous WEF politicians for the rest of my life.

Do fags really just go out in the woods and fuck each other like this?

Germans had nazi secret police and later commie secret police. They are more afraid about their medical secrets than about their virginity of their buttholes.

Yeah cruising is still a thing. Tons of fucking goes on in bath houses and gay bars and clubs too

Gott straffe Deutschland

>don't let google take street view pictures because that invades their privacy
>totally ok for the government to mandate injections of mystery juice tho

T. An expert

Yes. You should have listened to your grandpa when he tried to tell you about the Bible

Gott straffe Deutschland

Based leprichon

>passport
Why are you using your passport as ID? Sounds sus.

There's no mandate here and currently states are even pulling out of the proposed mandate for healthcare workers.

> It's not possible to type it in, she says. It has to be scanned.
Oh this is the worst part of Germ** mentality:
They won't acquire any digitalisation solutions, unless it covers 100% of their needs, is automated to furthest extent as possible so you need to do as little as possible & can stand as such for the next 1000 years.
If you got a solution that would cover 70% of all those needs immediately & the rest can be built on top of it, tailoring in accordance to your needs, they still won't consider it worth the money.
And even if you sell them what they want, the bloody Germ**s won't bother to do the extra effort to help others if the automation doesn't work as intended.

Attached: germ--s annd masculinity.jpg (465x431, 34.37K)

They are trying to inform you everything in Germany that is sent through the internet is tracked and stored. This is the case here too and in America and the UK, and really anywhere in Europe and the world. Communication networks have been watched for decades. A physical letter is less likely to be opened, scanned, and resealed because it takes an actual human and time to do.

We LOVE paper. Everything we do has to be documented on paper and signed by at least two people.

>have to file some insurance paperwork
>some data has to go from one company to the other
>ended up having to make two new accounts for apps I'm going to use exactly once, tie them to my DigiD all through my phone because the government is run by boomers advised by zoomers
>instead of just allowing companies to have access to my shit
I don't mind it's just medical information anyway
I hate this shit
it's like they have a fetish for unnecessary software and accounts

Really? It's the only ID I have. Couldn't be fucked getting a peronalausweis. Was about to get a driver's license, but because I'm unvaccinated (I'm just not getting it is all) I wasn't able to finish my last lessons.

this is 100% true and i can confirm it, this shithole is the worst piece of shit country on the planet and germans are out of their mind trying to have every little bit of power over you if the rules let them, i honestly, as a right wing NAZI hate germans so god damn much its unreal and i really dont see a problem with having all these weak pathetic bootlickers replaced

I would have called the police. It's your package.

take me with you

>This happened in December - it was a Christmas gift. Germans don't care. They are massive pussies in every other regard but give them a little authority to exert, and they will run wild with it.
The English have also become a bunch of pussified ball busters obsessed with regulations.

Try getting a vaccine pass. They are really handy. Everyone should have one. Do you know where to get one?

uhm no... they still plan to start vaxx certain groups as a pretense to the general mandate later this year around fall/winter.
you got scammed by the old salamitaktik

Celt bull still dabbing on germtoids

You don't have a mandate because there's no need for it, but your stasi-nazi brains are absolutely ready to send people to concentation camps for refusing the shots.