Joe Cool punked the Russian manlet

Joe Cool punked the Russian manlet.

Attached: 653277.jpg (1200x800, 92.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2RvooEI0YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PUTIN WILL INVADE!!! HE IS MANEUVERING HIS ARMY TO LET THE WEST'S GUARD GO AND THE SURPRISE INVASION WILL HAPPEN IN 18 HOURS SCEENCAP THIS!!!!

Ohnonono west is falling for Russia's feigned retreat...

Joe always has an ace in the hole. The old man is a master tactician.

>Joe Cool

Attached: 1632275679236.webm (576x336, 1.89M)

Lmfao

Joe sucked Putins dick so good that he decided to give up, and just blow his load on Bidens old raggedy face.

Ps. Fuck Russia and Putin.

Yah he definitely knows how to handle that glizzy.

Old Joe wins again :)

Attached: joey.jpg (900x600, 67.4K)

Has anyone pictures of Hunter Biden?

Jesus Christ this is worse than the people being pro-Trump on this board.

Have some dignity, dude.

You. Got. Trolled.

Rigged election Biden & Obama got baited. I don't associate with fools like that.

Fools aren't trusted.

Attached: 1393963632314.gif (320x600, 139.12K)

This is what a REAL leader looks like. Thank you Mr. Biden. God bless the USA.

two more weeks

imagine being BTFO by an elderly demon with dementia.

They cucked out of a war that never happened, this is due to the facts surrounding the vaccine. The slow drip of information will turn into a torrent soon.

Drumpf would NEVER

Yah he really bent over and let Putin give it to him. I guess Biden knows how to catch some balls.

Ps. Fuck Russia and Putin.

Trying the astroturf a victory from nothing. Your propaganda and name calling has no effect now, your censorship has fucked you finally. Thanks for being so incompetent and supporting the NWO. You are welcome to join your people but it must be before any more crimes against humanity are commited.

Attached: Putincat.jpg (768x326, 59.87K)

none of that changes the fact that Biden wins.

Kek.

KYS retard
You are trying and failing to call a non event a win. Your tranny military would be too busy dilating to do anything.,

Attached: 88241749.png (1140x984, 1.35M)

while your fellow americans slowly lose and live in tents on the street LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=E2RvooEI0YE

But who cares right , they are just lazy weak links who deserved to be removed from gene pool right?
If you or me die tomorrow nobody cares .
And that is a good thing actually , starting to get aboard the no empathy train.
Why should I even embrace the positive side of nature itself , it just makes me weak each day

When all I won't is to win one single time , whatever it takes

>When all I want* is to win one single time , whatever it takes

homelessness is a human problem. every country has it and it is entirely the fault of those who choose to be homeless. so I don't understand what you're trying to prove.

>entirely the fault of those who choose to be homeless.
same can be apply to those who choose to be poor or middle class , those who choose to be drafted to wars they don't even understand , same to the youths who choose to use drugs .
I mean It's not like you have a strong collective to uplift the ones being more weak in the first place.
Weak and divided collective breeds weakness.

Isn't that what they teach in the army? To never leave your man behind?

So you think I am trying to prove something? No I am just really trying to become the less human as possible and neglect the soft side of nature , breaking ties with love , compassion and empathy , because it only makes me weak and it's torture to the mind .