Womens standards just went parabolic

Even chad-lite with a six pack and an olympic medal has no chance with a 4/10 girl. What are the political implications?

Attached: 1644907044913.jpg (1024x428, 63.22K)

Its over.

These women get absolutely crushed in the real world.
No one looks their direction, so they hide online on apps believing that the pajeet asking for bobs and vagene is a chad

Any Forums is that way, lookism dork

>this is my greatest accomplishment

kek

truth. i dated this 2/10 actually quite possibly "slow" chick. Decent body, face was 1/10. She claimed to be religious and all that so I figured what the fuck, looks fade, maybe she's a decent human being. So dumb I wouldn't trust her to cook with a gas stove. We have our fling, doesn't last. Long story short, she's addicted to those dating apps like all other women. Shows me a picture of a literal 10/10 guy and after me pointing out he probably gets women hitting on him all the time asking for sex (which she confirmed) -- her response was "well.. maybe he's one of the good ones." HAHAHAHHA yeah sure, a guy who spent years sculpting his body and has chad genetics is just sitting around in his prime years waiting for a 1/10 faced girl. She's about to get alpha widowed and probably deep down knows he's way out of her league but doesn't care.

But yes women have delusional beliefs about their own self worth and are ALWAYS on the lookout for an upgrade. Even if you catch them in the low single digits (I was her 3rd.)

>this is my greatest accomplishment

He dodged a bullet. She has nothing to offer, as she stated. She'd only be holding him back.

the implications are gigantic of seismic proportion if a low to solid 2 is rated as 4. think about that first

what the fuck are you talking about

2/10 girl thinks a 10/10 guy will be a 1 woman man, for her. rather than a pump and dump.

>These women get absolutely crushed in the real world.
So? Why would she try to get approached in the real world if she can get men that are out of her league with online dating?

fpbp
I just want a remote job and live in Croatia and never talk to anybody ever again.

His girlfriend cucked him for another man because he couldn't satisfy her sexually and the incel is coping hard

God I hate those guys who drop their underwear just above their dicks

>if she can get men that are out of her league with online dating?
Cope
They don't, as evidenced by your pic

Attached: 1597773673776.jpg (547x531, 72.26K)

They do, retard. She declined him, not the other way around.

Social Media and The Sexual Revolution have done irreversible damage to women. Pic related

Attached: 1640888893189.png (1080x2160, 1.14M)

ahahaahaha

real people get real sex, stop posting your dick online

Based woman?

that is why you never get attached to them. all of them are lost. you cannot change the course that nature took with dating apps.

It’s not real dumbass

>woman
>self aware
>introspective
lol, you'd really believe anything right?

I don't care lol