White people have no cul-

White people have no cul-

Attached: Quaterionenadler_David_de_Negker.jpg (3586x2792, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2Q11HFtqFI
youtube.com/watch?v=wniQ-HE2uM0
youtu.be/eJtcPmBGI94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah we have literally hundreds of cultures all over Europe only you forgot how to live them so make a vacation to your ancestral homeland and learn

i was gonna bash you for being a mutt,
but user showed class so i now i have to do the same, and write
>this.

Attached: pol-27.webm (400x388, 825.25K)

People used to sing old scottish and English folk songs as recently as the 70s where I'm from. But yeah the good parts of America are all gone now. I hope we have a massive famine and ever urbanite dies.

Maybe you can revive that get together with the lads and sing those old songs maybe it will catch on

we invented the word and idea of culture

Great right hook.

The entire civilized modern world is white culture

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1024px-Great_coat_of_arms_of_Rothschild_family.svg.png (1024x916, 780.93K)

>White people have no culture
no one says this, they say Americans have no culture

Is american 'white' ancesteal culture supposed to be an English one?

Attached: a.jpg (240x210, 6.75K)

youtu.be/X2Q11HFtqFI

RIP the last unbroken links to the old America, RIP my grandmas beautiful garden filled with 200 year old oaks and beeches bulldozed to put up shitty cheap housing for faggots and niggers, God punish muttistan

Attached: 1643295007371.png (411x600, 156.16K)

HRE is peak soul, it's all downhill from there

Attached: DZiq55cVwAAwdfc.jpg (1125x1022, 240.39K)

My brother and I do but the continuity is broken and Appalachia has been raped by immigration to cities and opioids. The communities are mostly gone and we grew up halfway in the city.

hey it's Doc Watson. I remember him

youtube.com/watch?v=wniQ-HE2uM0

It'd depend on the American. America was an English colony originally, so there are a lot people here of English extraction.

user is right, europeans dont have a culture

the only culture present in europe is bowingdown to the elite, be it inbreed royals or kikes

Thought this was going to be the furry map before expanding image.

He's pretty good but kind of a lefty. Faggot kike leftists tried to appropriate Appalachian culture in the 60s, they still do but it doesn't work very well. He's a good musician either way.

youtu.be/eJtcPmBGI94

he did the right thing. nig would have swung eventually or stabbed.