You're a weak, uninspired, low-T loser

.....and this is all by design.

Your weak, small frame.
Poor jawline and bone density
Low T
Lack of focus, depression, and your inability to be motivated to do anything other than cooming and gaming
Your shy, awkward, and meek demeanor
Your lack of confidence
Your small dick

Literally ALL of it is by design. Welcome to the world of EDCs (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals).
>QRD?
Your endocrine system is made up of glands that release hormones that help control many important body functions, including the body's ability to change calories into energy that powers cells and organs. This system is literally what makes you, you. The endocrine system influences how your heart beats, how your bones and tissues grow, even your ability to make a baby.
EDCs disrupt this by suppressing many chemicals in the body, including the defining one that is responsible for making humans into men - testosterone, the hormone that affects your mood, behavior and physical attributes..

EDCs are ALL AROUND YOU (in plastics, your food, your water, the pesticides used on crops, etc..) and it's almost impossible to avoid them...seriously.
- The atrazine in the water you drink (fyi, this is what Alex Jones was talking about when he said "gay frogs")
- Xenoestrogens like BPA (a chemical that makes plastic hard) which is found in DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING: items packaged in plastic containers (cleaning supplies, laundry bottles, everything...), the plastic lining in canned foods, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, thermal printer receipts, CDs and DVDs, household electronics, eyeglass lenses, sports equipment, and list goes on and on and on.

(Cont'd)

Attached: 1644882159600[1].jpg (800x800, 140.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N11tqwVrhZo
youtube.com/watch?v=vBgalo7ZsAM
youtube.com/watch?v=y9vQ-bebJwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- Phthalates (another group of chemicals responsible for making plastic more durable) are also found in DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING: children's toys, vinyl flooring and wall covering, detergents, lubricating oils, food packaging, pharmaceuticals, blood bags and tubing, and personal care products, such as nail polish, hair sprays, aftershave lotions, soaps, shampoos, perfumes, etc.
NOTE: When the plastic items heat up (ie. eating your hot food with plastic utensils, drinking warm beverages in plastic cups. You get the idea), the amount of EDCs entering your body increase DRAMATICALLY
- Phytoestrogens are CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS THAT NATURALLY OCCUR IN PLANTS. This one's for all you vegans out there. Foods that are high in phytoestrogens are onions(which is the backbone of pretty much every plant-based diet), grains, and veggies.
Ever wonder why society and media is obsessing over and pushing everyone to become vegan or go plant-based? Now you know why.

Multiple academic studies, studying tens of thousands of men, done over the course of decades, have all shown that EDCs are the cause for lower testosterone rates men, lower raters of fertility brought about by lower sperm counts and sperm quality, and the decreases size of your taint (the area between your balls and your anus, it's not supposed to be a short distance) as well as smaller penis sizes.

>B-b-but why?
The reason for all of this is because the elites want a female/effeminate/weak population to rule over. One that is less likely to revolt/fight back or challenge and criticize the system. The chemists who synthesized these chemicals 50+ years ago FULLY KNEW THAT THEY HAVE ESTROGEN-LIKE PROPERTIES and they and the BIG CORPORATIONS STILL CHOSE TO ADD THEM TO PLASTICS, FOOD, AND OTHER EVERDAY ITEMS... even though THEY KNEW of the potential (now actual) health risks.

(Cont'd)

Attached: 1644882105054[1].jpg (1024x576, 103.39K)

bump

Attached: modus operandi.png (865x623, 800.08K)

And if that wasn't bad enough... you have to realize that EDCS ARE CHANGING YOU ON A GENETIC LEVEL. Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes are expressed. The changes are reversible, but when it comes to the endocrine system and the growing development of boys and young men - the changes could become permanent and in some cases THE GENETIC CHANGES OCCUR IN THE WOMB. IT WAS OVER BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN,

Studies have found that pregnant mothers (women in general) that have been exposed to EDCs have significantly more female offspring than males. Ever wonder why you see so many families with more girls than boys? Now you know. Of the males that are born, the EDCs drastically affect their development. The boys are born with smaller taints, smaller penises and will experience puberty later than normal (which has been a growing trend for a long time). It also decreases their testosterone production which affects their mood, behavior and physical attributes.

Documentaries/videos to watch in your free time, in order of importance.
- Tracy Gapin - The Testosterone Epidemic: How Endocrine Disruptors are Crushing Men AHS19
(Timestamps will be provided in a later post)
- The Common Chemicals That Are Making Men Infertile - The Disappearing Male - Science Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=vBgalo7ZsAM
- Why Your Penis Is Shrinking
youtube.com/watch?v=y9vQ-bebJwA

(Cont'd)

Attached: 1644882233834[1].png (879x622, 30.69K)

>HOLY SHIT!!!
>WTF??!11!!
>WHAT DO??!!!??!!!!
Limit your exposure to EDCs. I'm not saying you should abandon everything plastic (although that would be ideal, it's extremely difficult) so the best thing you can do is avoid them when necessary.
- Get a charcoal filter and FILTER ALL THE WATER YOU DRINK
- Get a stainless steel water bottle
- Store food in...purchase drinks packaged in... GLASS CONTAINERS
- Look for canned goods and plastic items/containers that are BPA/phthalate-free,
- Avoid canned food
- Avoid fast food and restaurant food
- Learn to cook (not that hard; free, easy-to-learn recipes on youtube) and buy more organic food
- Avoid meat, fish and butter packaged in plastic; meat should be grass-fed and purchased from the butchery, salmon (very good for testosterone) & other fish should be wild-caught, purchased at fish market; butter should be organic
- Limit grain intake - especially corn and onions
- Use more fragrance free personal care products

Tracy Gapin - The Testosterone Epidemic: How Endocrine Disruptors are Crushing Men AHS19
TIMESTAMPS

2:46 TESTOSTERONE
4:23 SPERM COUNT
5:22 ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS
7:38 ATRAZINE
8:52 BPA
10:26 BIRTH CONTROL
11:31 DDT
13:16 PHTHALATES
14:22 MILK
15:36 PHYTOESTROGEN
17:25 EPIGENETICS
18:26 TRANSGENERATIONAL EPIGENETICS
19:02 SOLUTIONS
23:06 KNOW YOUR GENES

(Questions)
27:57 something about high SHBG
31:23 the mechanism of endocrine disruption
33:03 how much does endrocine disruptors affect testosterone compared to lifestyle and other factors
34:20 where do men tend to become happiest as far as like total and free and SHBG
36:30 is there any epistemological data from Africa or Asia? etc
38:04 something DHT and estrogen
40:19 last question

YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WARNED!

Attached: 1644882297175[1].jpg (588x313, 32K)

Previous thread:

>gather canned goods.
>avoid canned foods.
So, I can still buy a canned pillow?

Every low t thread:
>200 things to be afraid of
>the same and only 5-7 to do to increase
Sage these shit threads unless something new comes out that actually helps

exactly, same goes for "everything gives you cancer" threads

Im going to assume you're a prepper....
Canned goods are better than starvation. In a SHTF scenario where food is scarce, one won't too picky when it comes food, so keep the cans.

In the future however look for cans that have plastic linings that are EDC-free. As for now, limit your intake of canned food and eat organic.

If i drink a lot of beer i get backne and diarrhea.

At least when I die of heavy metal poisoning I won't be Low T

Attached: 16449089041637659565657955337788.jpg (4032x1816, 1.17M)

New study shows that low t threads decrease test levels

can someone post that info-graph showing decline in men's testosterone over time from like the 1900s when men were burly, had muscle and hair, up to 2010s when ""men"" are now effeminate, hairless twinks?
cheers

Attached: Indo 4.jpg (877x1240, 132.21K)

I guess a more flowing physique wouldnt be that little knuckles at the collar bone.

Everything is fine

Attached: xenoestrogens curse of civilization how to live healthy.jpg (1495x7400, 3.92M)

Windows 3.11 in front to the back as impression goess and guesses and detail.
I call you the dook.

don't forget about low sperm count.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ

Attached: 1643590402605.gif (343x498, 2.61M)

>it’s the plastics
>it’s the onions
>wear bubble wrap forever or else you’ll be low t!
Nah I’m good
Reminder the real reason testosterone has decreased in the west is because lead exposure cholesterol consumption and tobacco use has gone down.
I fact those things are entirely correlated to the decline in testosterone
Yes you heard it here first plastics and søy are memes
Eat eggs and liver

whites sperm counts have dropped to the lowest levels out of any race that has ever been recorded in all of modern human history (and quite obviously ever). think about that; less than Indians and Chinese bug people
it does make sense though when you look at the average gamer, s o y, marvel enthusiast of the West

Attached: sperm.png (744x581, 250.62K)

>plastics and søy are memes
ok retard, go guzzle s o y and microwave nuke all your food in heated plastic for the rest of your life then
tell me how shrivelled your s o y balls get by the end

Attached: 1639086734968.jpg (509x531, 28.18K)

pic related

Attached: 1630068038334 soy.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

Yeah my wrists are like 6"
My penis is like 5.5" sona little thin, no?

What else do you want to know?

Attached: 01 4 suburban anglo.jpg (1296x968, 427.51K)

>oh look guys im projecting!!!!
fucking tired of this board...instead of uniting to fight globohomo we call eachother names, fuck this existance.

Sorry I russled your jimmies shill.
I have normal testosterone levels and sperm levels for a white man from the 60s and I do nothing special other then eating tons of eggs and liver.