Yellow Fever

There's this really cute Chinese girl in my Verilog Class and she has pretty hair, eyes, and smells really nice. Anyone have any luck approaching international students?

Attached: 1642084774942.png (576x763, 158.96K)

Disgusting.

I had Chinese gf once, it was horrible, even though I managed to grab one with big tits. She turned out to be crazy and just be with me because I have a big dick.

>There's this really cute Chinese girl in my Verilog Class and she has pretty hair, eyes, and smells really nice. Anyone have any luck approaching international students?

Attached: 1641797074063.jpg (970x724, 90.47K)

If you go up to her and say “ching buazong mehow wong tutuzhing” you’re proclaiming your intent to date her in her language. She will see this as a respectful move.

show her a bank statement

german have normie dicks tho

tintinchads where we at

>she turned to be crazy
That's not because she is chinese, it's because she is a woman.

intention to date is actually different in modern parlance. you say "qingwen wo yao koujiao

Talk to her like she's american you fucking retard.

Thank you user

*also kiss your vital organs goodbye

IDK

Attached: Memes49.jpg (760x1140, 203.19K)

Americans talk to foreigners like this

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMAAAAAAAEEEEEEIIIIII GGGGAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD RRRRRR UUUU FRUUUUHHHHMMMM CHAAAAYYYYNNNNUUUUHH

Chinese are subhuman retarded filth. Same with kikes and niggers.

I ate one and I didn't get sick

Hold on bros, thanks for the advice, but I just realized she's actually Korean! I just misinterpreted the characters in her texts! Does anything change?

Attached: 1643772966639.jpg (499x499, 42.81K)

>Hold on bros, thanks for the advice, but I just realized she's actually Korean! I just misinterpreted the characters in her texts! Does anything change?

Attached: 1639879670794.jpg (584x960, 89.68K)

ask her to play Lost Ark with you... thats what koreans love right?

Attached: 2821A55E-7788-4FD4-A976-3EA3EDA4764D.jpg (750x614, 211.48K)

Nobody believes your bullshit. Death to free speech and propaganda and nonsense.

She can't make chink girl cute broken english? That's the best thing about them besides tight little pussies

Remember one of the rules of attraction - there is mutualness. Usually, when you think about a chick, she has some connection with you - either looking at you, opinionating you, something.

So draw your own conclusions - do you want to choose, to feel back at this chick as well?

yellow fever should mean blondes asians are disgusting and their breath smells like seaweed and fish heads, nigger, tongue my anus

This changes everything. You need an adidas track suit, you need to bleach your tips like it’s the early 2000’s, and you need to learn the entire discography and choreography of a k-pop band (your choice). Don your outfit and perform the dance and song for her at daybreak on a Wednesday. That’s the traditional mating ritual.

Does she have an ass? If not, steer clear.

Ynow that could work if she seems like the nerd type vs. the bimbo Asian type. If not that WeebRPG then any other one.

Attached: Troll4.jpg (963x952, 182.81K)

If she's not korean, worst thing may happen is she says she's not interested. Korean girls usually just want to have simps around while they're getting dicked hard for a chad or a faculty member.
>t. Spanish teacher for asian students