RCMP SEIZES WEAPONS

Did leafbros roll over? What happened? False flag?

Attached: 959141B2-E17C-493E-94BC-275881FC62C0.jpg (1284x874, 1005.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
reuters.com/world/americas/canadian-police-arrest-11-people-seize-guns-group-linked-border-blockade-2022-02-14/
bitchute.com/video/CimsqHazcvKh/
youtu.be/Wtsy_wY0AdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Did leafbros roll over?
NO, they did the right thing. They are heros. Not fighting is the best way to win a war Actually! ~ Suntzu.

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Yeah is there a link or something....?

.... a bunch of guns on a table, given the case history of the RCMP you'd have to be a fucking imbecile to believe this one an absolute fucking imbecile. Wake the fuck up. Mounties like all silly servants. Swear an oath to the blight lizard Queen in Buckingham Palace.

Attached: 20220204_071530.gif (498x498, 1.91M)

Shit bot thread, OP is a cyber faggot.

Secret agent man. Secret agent man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4

reuters.com/world/americas/canadian-police-arrest-11-people-seize-guns-group-linked-border-blockade-2022-02-14/

Attached: ADE0F035-AF9A-49D3-823B-96BDD5A29230.jpg (1284x2418, 1.52M)

How many guns did they not find?

My best guesses as to what the big scary rifles are. No idea what the ones in red are. Except for the pistols everything else is bolt, lever, or pump-action and therefore perfectly legal.
As for the pistols they don't look overly compact and I have no reason to believe the owners had them illegally.
No idea about the magazine capacities. Some of them are loaded in that pic. If they removed the pins from the magazine they might actually have done something naughty. Otherwise none of this looks illegal.

Attached: rcmp_weapons.jpg (1284x874, 240.79K)

>the most obviously identifiable gun in that entire collection
>unknown
lol its a 9mm vector you fucking moron

I think one is a 22LR vector and the other is an AR-15?

They have literaly Zero Credibility, anything they say will be now questioned at best.

Who needs enemies when ones Goverment did a great job through treason and corruption, and Torture of Inocent Citizens to absolutely Decimate any trust into Any of it's institutions.

Out enemies, like ccp are relishing this, and I have no choice but to Logically feel this way despite knowing it's further adding a burdrn uppon the Nation.

God damn Disgraceful they are.

>Look at all these weapons that were totally confiscated from the truckers and haven’t been sitting in our evidence locker for the past 18 months

jeez, sorry dude
i guess everyone at my range is poor
if that is an ar-15 that would be a prohibited rifle per Trudeau's decree in 2020. It still would not be illegal to own one if you had it before Trudeau decided to make it prohibited for no particular reason.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (440x261, 17.34K)

>glowniggers stage photo op in gen pop psychological preparation of the actual glow op
thank you Real Coke Money Police! Very cool!

I don't see a single SKS in there. Not very Canadian. Not saying we don't use AR platforms but not ONE sks? Everything looks new?

Seems stinky.

It's okay, they just took them out of the back of that truck they left out to get stolen that never was so they said it was anyway.

a kriss vector is your truck gun?

Attached: 1619027625143.jpg (540x648, 47.62K)

>reuters.com/world/americas/canadian-police-arrest-11-people-seize-guns-group-linked-border-blockade-2022-02-14/
>albertans
they were just on their way to get some smokes & beer ffs

why the fuck would they use x4 scope?

Kek. Based Albertan gigachads

Attached: F4C63682-81D6-4D81-A789-ED36B75980F2.jpg (1148x1469, 659.07K)

rcmp are a bunch of fags. imagine working for the canadian government lol.

>Trudeau Hypocrisy Blockades India Response vs Domestic Response
bitchute.com/video/CimsqHazcvKh/
youtu.be/Wtsy_wY0AdQ

(youtube link will be made private once bitchute link is done processing)

Most likely rolled over OR they are just pretending the arrested someone as it's kind of far-fetched they'd have all these weapons but never even use them just surrender them all without a fight.

Attached: CIA Niggers book.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

All the vests are police coloured. York regional ERU uses grey, rcmp uses od green, I've seen opp with tan. There's a can of what I'm assuming is pepper spray, which we can't get on the civilian market. Idk why there's scopes on every gun that has no business having one which is sus as fuck. The one that doesn't is all rails. No idea why there's ammo on stripper clips which look too large to be 5.56, no sks so idk about the barnaul boxes nobody here buys thier .223 so I honestly think it's 762x39. Also a box of .22? Why? For the vector maybe or the rifle on the left? This is either glow niggitry or really retarded boomers.