Prince Charles gets COVID a second time. Along with (2) other royals

Prince Charles got covid in March 2020, got boostered in late 2021, and just got COVID a second time.

people.com/royals/three-royals-test-positive-covid-prince-charles-queen-margrethe-denmark-king-felipe-spain/

bbc.com/news/uk-59571036

It must suck to be prince of England and not be able to get a COVID vaccine that prevents you from getting covid a second time.

I would think people that rich and powerful would have access to better products.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-012149-407.png (1080x3137, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v2
ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real story is people like him who get tested ten times a day are proving that you can't do that with pcr without inevitably producing false positives.
The entire 'pandemic' has been built on top of those bullshit tests.

Inbred genetics must not provide a very robust long lasting immunity profile.

charles is alive?

I think Prince Charles needs a triple dose booster just to be safe. More antibodies means more immunity.

Maybe just give all the royals first dips on the triple dose booster.

Only family could love the House of Windsor.

Without the vaccine there would be a lot of seriously ill patients and the majority would not survive so it is better to get vaccinated and get sick at a mild level instead of not getting vaccinated to get sick and most likely to die.

With or without vaccines, sick people die from diseases. You can't stop natural selection or survival of the fittest.

Most people would die after getting covid if they weren't vaccinated.

Most? Covid has a 99% survival rate even 80+ year olds have a 80+% survival rate. Most covid19 infections are completely asymptomatic.

Not at all. The fatality rate for COVID is 0.65 or lower for people under 65.

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v2

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-023142-083.png (1080x871, 186.62K)

Most did. Jewish government replaced them with golems

What country lost most of its population due to COVID and was replaced with a Jew gov?

The highest covid fatality rate in the world is 18% in Yemen. If 82% people who get covid in Yemen recover and that's the lowest survival state in the world, you're fill of shit.

You're the Israeli flag poster from the first two comments. You're pretending to be a new user to validate your baseless claims.

You're definitely a Jew.

ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-024134-127.png (1080x1927, 273.71K)

>Covid has a 99% survival rate
Source?

Lurk Moar

nah only fat and old people die from covid
however young and healthy people are dying from the vaccine
so unless you are a fat and decrepit old boomer, getting covid is far wiser than getting injected

Are you for real?! I know a lot of unvaxxed who have suffered severly from covid.

They're just pretending to get covid so that the cattle goyim thinks getting it all the time is normal and not because of the culling vaccines.

>More auto-antibodies means more auto-immunity
Yes a massive amount of antibodies in an inflamed environment that lacks a pathogen is the leading cause of auto-immune disease development.

I can guarantee that they were all deficient in vitamin D.

we had a surge where I work. half the staff infected.
inlucding 2 guys who already had covid. both of which got vaccinated after and also boosted.
the ones who only had covid and didn't get vaccinated or boosted did not get reinfected.
that includes myself and I had close contact to half of the people who were positive.

I wasn't trusting the vax before this, but now I am definitely not taking it under any circumstances.