Should i be scared of ww3?

does third world niggers like me will be affected in ww3? should i be worried and prepare for it? our fucktard goverment has a good relationship with russia though..

Attached: IMG_20220215_130502.jpg (528x628, 174.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overcomingbias.com/2019/07/will-war-return.html
overcomingbias.com/2019/07/big-war-remains-possible.html
overcomingbias.com/2019/07/how-to-prep-for-war.html
albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relevant:
overcomingbias.com/2019/07/will-war-return.html
overcomingbias.com/2019/07/big-war-remains-possible.html
overcomingbias.com/2019/07/how-to-prep-for-war.html

Attached: wardeathhistory-1.png (2051x1547, 603.05K)

If China invades Taiwan when Russia attacks, then I'd say you're in greater danger than the west, the Chinese are going to be extra extra rapey.
Highly nationalistic, look at the war crimes committed by the nips and Nazi germs. Your women are going to be sex toys, babies bayonet targets, men target practice against the wall.

There won't be any Russia on Thursday, user...

You guys will be fine. You have a lot of lady boys that degenerate politicians like banging.

thanks fren

oh shit japanese 2.0

nah you niggers are living the dream:
staying fit with a good diet, fuck a lot of women, have 7 or more children, die young and happy

source for the woman?

Attached: images - 2022-02-15T123412.343.jpg (554x500, 58.69K)

paranoid much?

i wish i can do that

The Chinese will take over your country. If you don't want that you will have to fight them. They are also Communists.

excited acutally

Scared?

Fag we've been begging for this

All you have to worry about is the PRC, you, Japan, Taiwan (the real China), South Korea, India and Vietnam will be able to make buttfuck them into shattering. Russia will be an instant win for NATO if Europe can stop being children about it all. Really all that is undecided is the future US civil war.

Attached: youcan onlywatch.jpg (1110x860, 67.2K)

You might be close enough to Australia to survive nuclear armageddon.
albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end

Attached: end of the world.png (1077x612, 466.17K)

lol this world definitely needs some culling right now. just look how everybody's been polarized after almost a century without war

Amerimutt larp

Depends on who wins the upcoming elections.

lol we're fucked, man. the winner's already predicted and we know it all even without those dumb surveys all around

if you kid nap a bunch of women that look like that and send them to me in a shipping container i can pimp them out for good money here, and split profits with you

Who is she

i hate it but i like it lol

Either the Americans (Jews) will win or the chinky Jews will win. Fucking clown world man.

Attached: illusion-of-free-choice.jpg (640x488, 29.75K)

my beloved fren

What I mean by that is if the Chinese-backed guy wins then we'll get totalitarianism, but if the American-backed guy wins then we will get totalitarianism but with gay flags and niggers.

Attached: 1644752773051.jpg (320x240, 27.95K)

two choices: chink puppet, or woke ass globohomo-backed shit, simple as. I'd rather vote for rastaman instead just to spite the woke zoomer twitterfags all around