Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #623 NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG EDITION

WELCOME TO /CFCG/

QRD
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency.

==LIVESTREAMS==
>Stunt Dummy
youtu.be/lGSOtWsfLUs
>Zot
youtu.be/f4BaLPzhUms
>Warcampaign
youtu.be/SFfz3Pb3l18

==RAGECAST==
twitch.tv/yassararafat69

>NEWS
OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>COUPLE ARRESTS MADE IN COUTTS
twitter.com/kiansimone44/status/1493271980941869062
twitter.com/SydFizzard/status/1493131281286107144

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E

>TRUDY THREATENS TO GO NUCLEAR
archive.fo/B0i4q

>WINDSOR BRIDGE OPEN
ambassadorbridge.com/into-canada/
ambassadorbridge.com/into-the-united-states/

Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.

>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/

CLOSE EVERY MAJOR PORT OF ENTRY BETWEEN THE US AND CANADA. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread

Attached: 1644898579027.jpg (1280x854, 318.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/yassararafat69
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002
youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U
files.catbox.moe/te8g3v.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=cup3zxZmdMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz97T_lk0Ls
archive.fo/AXFNy
youtube.com/watch?v=DSX4zPtL3MA
support.google.com/youtube/answer/9891785?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has now declared a state of emergency
lol, still only a state of emergency.
How many days has it been stuck at a state of emergency? Four days? Five days?

==IMPORTANT==

>==RAGECAST==
>twitch.tv/yassararafat69

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:

>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”

ALL HAIL THE TECHO TRUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U

Attached: 436534674237.jpg (600x400, 70.23K)

Oh wow 6 or 7 guns perfectly staged on a table with an rcmp logo showing in a overview shot. Seems fucking legit.

Attached: 1644896261018.jpg (1024x1024, 103.2K)

Attached: leafbankrun.png (789x637, 172.71K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 23-34-02 yassararafat69 - Twitch.png (1195x672, 1.03M)

I'm going to say it. I think Trudeau is a big faggot.

Gary is evolving

fuck castrudo
stack silver

Attached: 1640836820055.jpg (1024x725, 243.56K)

Is this where I find the honkies?

Attached: 1631867984646.jpg (400x400, 86.17K)

Attached: GoFraudMe.png (768x648, 817.57K)

Not gonna lie, former Trudeau lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau try to be Castro. But in all seriousness we can't let this tyrant invoke an Emergencies Act on the nuclear codes.

Kek

HOLD THE LINE!

Attached: ultimatechad2.jpg (2008x1276, 636.02K)

Why has no one on Any Forums ever suggested something like the free state project in the middle provinces of Canada instead of New Hampshire or the pacific north west? You could own a country with just a few million people.

Attached: 1644899942064.png (1959x1389, 1.15M)

Its over hillbillies. The chad Trudeau has put the nail in the coffin to your shitty little fascist "protest". Get the vax, bend the knee.

I-I'm going to have to a-arrest you sir....

Attached: D_Svd10XYAEYqmx.jpg (572x837, 79.68K)

How come the rifle leaning on the center of the table doesn't have any optic or sights on it whatsoever while almost all the others have scopes on them?

I've been contemplating a hostile takeover og the international peace gardens for years. I mean what are they going to do its outside both country's jurisdiction.

Reminder to make a run on the banks. Leaf frens. Chaos reigns. Honks for the honk god.

Attached: 1643091897696.webm (480x854, 2.77M)

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:

>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 23-39-45 OtqnFrKXMLgeSiVU mp4.png (1560x889, 1.55M)

What the fuck is going on in this picture

Trudeau has gotten fatter and fears the Any Forumsness of the tomboy summer.

Attached: Giulia Valeriani cosplay fit.jpg (1004x1492, 352.27K)

things are just starting :)
hope you know how to grow your own food

tongue my asshole, nigger.

Attached: justine.png (640x635, 502.51K)

anything new happen recently?
also still honking for harriet (no. i will not stop posting)

Attached: Harriet M. Welsch is a qt.png (391x699, 287.07K)

NO! The honking will continue forever. I'll stand out in the snow, for all eternity, until america folds and lets me cross the border.

ROHIRRIM!

Attached: 1644900104641.jpg (700x421, 164.96K)

You can physically see his mental decline. He looks emotionally deranged now, along with Freeland standing there tweaking out beside him.

well its winter, that ship already sailed.

So is judo castro going to purge the maples or not? I heard martial law.

Some awesome threads tonight. Then things quiet down, anons drift to bed. And out of the fucking shadow crawl the shillroaches and memeflaggot goblins to try to shit in everyone’s pie. Fuck yourself buddy. Have a honk on me

Attached: 8D6E4A06-56E8-42A2-B858-D15C22ACA4E9.png (2048x1422, 552.73K)

I hear there's a bank run habbening. Is this true?

Attached: bankrun.png (1777x997, 1.83M)

Demoralize, destabilize, crisis, normalization. We just stick to those goals by any means necessary and rinse and repeat til the opposition is dealt with, the truth won't work anymore lads. Just sheer psyops will win the narrative

Part of me thinks Trudeau's advisors are sabotaging him and getting this taken care of in a long, boring, drawn-out way by pushing him to go full Cuba.

They are trying to make him look as retarded as possible, as quickly as possible, so the liberal MP's will have a genuine reason to flip. We'll get a vote of no confidence as literally all of parliament says "enough is enough, this is literally a dictatorship."

Trudeau goes full coward, privately steps down and spends months if not years away from the public eye. He resurfaces in 2025 with an exclusive tell-all CBC interview that becomes the biggest TV event in Canada. It's announced months in advance so they can sell ad slots for prices on-par with the Super Bowl and therefore keeping the CBC afloat.

this is very very very important
it is the next step of the RCMP and CSIS they will plant the 2,000 firearms presumably stolen in Peterborough on the Ottawa convoy that is how they tried to frame both other convoy, some media in the US have to blow out the story before it can happen or they'll pull another Coutts

Not gonna lie, former Trudeau lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau try to be Castro. But in all seriousness we can't let this tyrant invoke an Emergencies Act on the nuclear codes.

Hawnk

Attached: 1644722468806.png (663x966, 495.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cup3zxZmdMg

Attached: if only you knew².png (986x1016, 965.78K)

IT'S FUCKING HEATING UP LADS

Attached: bank-run.jpg (2048x1636, 509.55K)

(((Credible sources)))
Stay ahead of the curve? Can't occupy 16 square kilometers and then tell people to call 911 lmao. Paranoid fucking faggot

If you're suggesting there will be a run on the banks, you are living in a different universe.

Our banking system is among the best managed and most secure in the world. Because of government legislation.

Excellent edit

Remember to practice safe *secs.

Attached: Infosec.png (650x907, 1.38M)

he's the personal sniper of Trudeau that left very very intelligent dude

because who is going to pay for it? who is going to commit money to some internet yahoo? how would anyone trust that they would get their money back should the pool not be sufficient to purchase land?
anyone that is useful is doing useful things already.
look at the reactions of us/leaf govts and tell me they wouldnt immediately waco any such endevour.
pull your head out of your ass, user. the govt is predatory and you are the prey.

with your digits it is
nice

Love isn't always on time!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43.32K)

>Suddenly everyone in the convoy is found in possession of Savage .22LR's

Could you imagine dealing with that insufferable faggot and Freeland all day? You might not be wrong.

We all thought the day of the rake was a joke...

Oh goodness. Poor, poor lil retarded boy

lmao let them declare that the weapons were provided from someone that claimed to be from the CSIS

Land is cheap as fuck in Manitoba outside of Winnipeg. It's the same as moving to West Virginia. You just move and vote. Can a leaf back me up?

Fed plants were ''arrested'' by the RCMP with guns with purchased at Canadian Tire the day before.

Attached: used-not-even-see-news-anymore-false-flag-psyop-bullshit-meme-bf4eb1b42d889326-b828a75baa194195.jpg (640x503, 57.76K)

Your naive to think that 10-20% of the currency going "off-grid" is anything but a bad thing

I think it's more likely that he's just desperately floundering around to appease the (((powers that be))) and their plan to get everyone vaxxed.
Good friends of Schwab isn't he right?

>invoke emergency act
>dont call army
>give rcmp "bylaw powers to ticket"

Look at him and laugh.

kek blesses the truckers and smites globohomo

Attached: 1631962346039.gif (225x534, 55.79K)

There was a time when the angels were a friend to Man, and Man was a friend to the angels. No one believes anymore. The angels watch us in sad silence, longing for our glance in their direction.

Attached: angels.jpg (500x750, 78.4K)

yup pretty much 100% sure they have multiples peoples already inside

>They are trying to make him look as retarded as possible
user, the guy wore blackface and dressed as a Hindu, im pretty sure the guy is legit retarded....

Attached: 1639878975693.jpg (534x403, 24.84K)

fuck so close

based

Attached: 1626407476863.gif (240x240, 491K)

That money is going to go straight from Ukraine to the Clinton foundation.

This. The trucker's little revolution is over. The convoy changed nothing. Both of its funding sources are gone. Individual bank accounts are being seized. The protestors lost the general public's support. They never had political support. Trudeau is about to stamp out the last hold outs. By this time next week the protest will be out of the news and corvette while its final supporters rot in prison. Good riddance.

Attached: g&m-freedom.png (737x805, 418.18K)

>Remember: if you do not peacefully stand up now then the regime will crush this opposition, and tomorrow it will be you. Tomorrow it will be something you love and cherish that will be crushed.

Attached: cowboy-propaganda.png (1362x2048, 1.32M)

Pretty much this. Same with Saskatchewan and Northern Ontario. Tons of land, but little representation becausre its desolte. You always get ruled by the brainless masses in the cities

Honk

Attached: 0A091D32-619B-4EC8-A452-A78F6CD09924.jpg (700x700, 74.72K)

It's not about the money
Its about sending a message

Attached: Canada.png (1496x1026, 208.67K)

would not be shocked if he kills himself. checked

Honk honk for freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz97T_lk0Ls

Actual updates from the convoy instead of the shills.

Attached: 1644560641478.jpg (960x656, 114.33K)

I think it was savage arms where they were "stolen" from

Attached: 1644858865282.jpg (572x800, 59.99K)

Emphasize any clear defeat, no matter how minor, and you will trigger the Narcissist’s (and the Liberal’s) amygdala. Their ideas used to promise paradise, but times change. Now you would go with asking,“Wasn’t Trudeau supposed to be the answer to all our prayers? I thought you said he would be a great PM? I thought you said he was smarter than everybody? I’ve never seen anyone in over their head as badly as Justin in the PM seat. Your best candidate, and he is more incompetent than any other President in modern history. I can’t imagine how embarrassed you must be.” to liberal urbanites

• Never advocate the real solution, never glowpost
• Do NOT attend your local protest
• Do NOT blockade important chokepoints of trade
• Do NOT distribute propaganda IRL and online
• Do NOT learn to astral project so you know you're an eternal being who should fear losing his freedom more than fear losing his body
• Do NOT record video showing the truth and debunking claims of counter-protestors
• Do NOT donate (in person if possible) to truckers
• Decrease morale, never counter the blackpills
• Advocate pacifism!
• Do NOT do your part and do NOT stand in the way of those who will do more and sacrifice more than you
• Do NOT vote PPC, do support controlled opposition cuckservative party, or better yet vote liberal!
• Do NOT leave negative reviews on towing companies and other pro-government companies that do the government's bidding
• ALWAYS comply with businesses, wear the mask, show proof of vaccination, ONLY do business with pro-mandate businesses
• Do NOT withdraw all your cash from the bank
• Do NOT save and share the locations of properties owned by politicians
• Do NOT spread rumors the government already violated the NAP, never suggest violent retalation is already morally justified
• Do NOT create and maintain pastebins of information challenging the government narrative, and DO NOT make sure to have multiple back ups and use pastebin sites that don't censor
• Do NOT Spraypaint bridges on highway overpasses with freedom convoy graffiti
• Discourage action of ALL sorts, call out anyone who encourages action of ANY sort
• Do NOT use all means necessary to WIN
• Always praise jannies for censoring the GLOWIE chuds that are TOO EXTREME for Any Forums

BLACK LIVES MATTER, END THE HATE, YOU'VE BEEN HEARD NOW GO HOME

Attached: I have no chin and I must breed.png (460x215, 215.38K)

lmao

Attached: 1643904931516.webm (636x360, 831.4K)

say you're a normie leaf who didn't have an opinion on the protests. you're not a trucker, you're vaxxed/unaffected by mandates, who cares.

how many will wake up now that emergency powers have been declared? is a general strike possible? it isn't just trudeau vs the truckers anymore, it's trudeau vs everybody

Attached: 1617125253314.jpg (880x640, 55.31K)

Unless the US floods the rural areas with like minded people

archive.fo/AXFNy

The Alberta RCMP recently became aware of a small organized group within the larger Coutts protest. Information was received that this group had access to a cache of firearms with a large quantity of ammunition. The group was said to have a willingness to use force against the police if any attempts were made to disrupt the blockade. This resulted in an immediate and complex investigation to determine the extent of the threat and criminal organization.
As a result of this investigation, the Alberta RCMP executed a search warrant during the early hours of Feb. 14, on three trailers associated to this criminal organization. This resulted in the arrest and detainment of 11 individuals.
As result of these search warrants, the following was seized:

• 13 long guns
• handguns
• multiple sets of body armour
• a machete
• a large quantity of ammunition
• high capacity magazines

An example of the militant mindset of a small segment of the protest, earlier in the evening, at approximately 8:00 p.m., a large farm tractor and a semi truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle. The police officer was able to reposition and avoid the collision. RCMP officers followed the suspects to a location where the protesters were gathered. The driver of the tractor was identified and we are actively working to locate him so he can be taken into custody. The Alberta RCMP have seized the farm tractor and semi truck involved in this incident.
The Alberta RCMP wants to emphasize that our primary goal throughout this event has been and will continue to be the safety of the public, as well as our officers.
The Alberta RCMP will resume efforts to end the illegal blockade which has prevented access to the Coutts border. We encourage all participants who are involved in this illegal action to leave immediately or relocate to the designated site for the legal protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSX4zPtL3MA

CHUDS BTFO!

Attached: Alberta RCMP Arrests Border Blockade.png (1524x1380, 165.28K)

Joel Lightbound had enough of it which is why he spoke against his party

Horns for the horn throne

Honk the demoralizers.

Truckers will win.

Attached: 1631440594310.png (1371x987, 276.38K)

1 hour video titled "Uptown Waterloo Freedom Convoy Protest February 13th 2022 1 Hour" has been rightfully taken down for promoting medical misinformation by youtube. Always remember to report these terrorists on youtube and get their livestreams and recordings taken down! The CHUD claimed there were little to no counter-protestors undermining the very true narrative of Rajbir Singh Mangat on youtube that claimed correctly the number of counter-protestors was the same (I'd say greater) than the number of terrorist anti-lockdown chud protestors! I highly recommend you do not search this exact title on bitchute as the chud may have uploaded it there too after having his video taken down for spreading medical misinformation by the very responsible and ethical youtube mods.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/9891785?hl=en
^ justification to take down all chud videos

Attached: Youtube Censorship 1.jpg (512x320, 28.14K)

get ready for a false flag and gun ban