What is this cocksucker waiting for?

What is this cocksucker waiting for?

Attached: Trump-Russia_Probe-Prosecutor_60422[1].jpg (3180x2645, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/durham-filing-detailing-spying-on-trump-white-house-raises-national-security-implications_4278116.html
msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/special-counsel-durham-alleges-clinton-campaign-lawyer-used-data-to-raise-suspicions-about-trump/ar-AATQQ82?ocid=sapphireappshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A nice big juicy cock probably.

a cock

two more weeks

Why can't I find a single story about this guy in the real newspapers like NYT and WaPo?

A big throbbing and veiny bastard pulsating and ready to burst with the strength of the alighting bbc

Is there proof that he exists?

The best is yet to come.

Attached: HisNameWasSusMan.png (636x1025, 387.04K)

Lmao, hes very meticulous

Didn't he file an indictment like yesterday?

Your $25 recurring monthly donation to Save America of course! That self made billionaire Trump cant take down the evil Hillary without you emptying your wallet first! What are ya some kind of broke commie?
We need 250 new donors today! Don't you love Donald enough to help Durham get the indictments?

No, he didn't. He didn't file shit that will mean or do anything but the poltards fell for it again hook line and sinker.

>turns out you guys are all guilty of treason and sedition
>we’ve chosen not to punish ourselves lmao
Don’t be like the mueller people. Investigations don’t matter.

He supposedly just hinted that Clinton was spying on Trump while he was in office. Might be expecting a "suicide" shortly. Anyone have a subscription to the epoch times?
theepochtimes.com/durham-filing-detailing-spying-on-trump-white-house-raises-national-security-implications_4278116.html

Attached: Durham.png (718x615, 166.71K)

>The epoch times
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the absolute state of cuckservatives

John Durham is a grifter who's getting a cut of the pillow money.

I just happened across it this afternoon while going through feeds and happened to remember it for this thread. If there are other sites with full stories, I'm all ears.

That's almost exactly the line used by my local classical station while they promote liberal shit and host their pbs propaganda hour every weekday. I made the mistake of supporting them once for the music and now they won't leave me alone.

Attached: 2 weeks.gif (360x202, 2.02M)

fuck you /pol

hes moving

msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/special-counsel-durham-alleges-clinton-campaign-lawyer-used-data-to-raise-suspicions-about-trump/ar-AATQQ82?ocid=sapphireappshare

Attached: D366E30C-CFC1-41C9-AB10-3B5C6C4F8D7B.jpg (3332x1932, 1.38M)

He can't drop the kraken until his mustache allows his lips to be shown.

Whatever newspaper you post, they will just yell “omg, you got that from __” nothing will be good enough.
We’ve been talking about this since 2016. Just depends if they let Durham finish his investigation.

14 days to pass

Seems Sussman is singing like a bird.

Timing is everything.
Its an inter-glownigger civil war user. There are more factors in play than just getting Hillary

CHECKED

Attached: DurhamDelivers.png (848x944, 419.74K)

He has to wait until the statute of limitations ends.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1024x683, 151.25K)