This nigger is gonna pull an OJ and murder Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson

this nigger is gonna pull an OJ and murder Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson.

Attached: newFile.jpg (1200x899, 107.29K)

Very cool

That requires a brain

that's what they want you to think happened
his afterlife album will be FIRE

Good, two less pieces of shit around

Murder is based

yeah murder suicide when

Attached: 4243.jpg (649x895, 172.35K)

This nigga has a billion dollars and a waiting list a mile long.... RUFKM

He mad. Ole pete is giving Kim the old Jew Log Ride and shebhas never had better

Attached: 1_Pete-Davidson-is-acting-like-a-DIVA-at-SNL-as-he-misses-rehearsals-to-be-with-girlfriend-Kim-Kar.jpg (810x539, 57.64K)

now why would he throw his life away when he has more money than you'll ever see in your entire life? if he was smart he'd leave all this shit behind, take his sizeable stack, and retire some place nice where he can live quietly and in comfort for the rest of his days

If he livestreamed it to new unreleased music, it would be the most kino murder ever.

They'd probably frame his ass for being too Political.

Kanye doesn't look dumb enough to lose control and murder Kim at the price and risk of losing everything he's striving for. Dreamers dream big and don't let little people get in the way.

:/

That would be great, hopefully it would spur a celebrity purge.

Checked. Hes burning it down behind him

I would fan. Buy album wear t-shirt. The day Dylan Roof shot them nEGRO'S I put on a Charlotte t-shirt and went to the super-market.

Don’t get my hopes up. Then again maybe he can pez the entire Krapdashin clan including Bruce Gender.

>nail polish
Why? Not even my gf likes wearing it because it chips and looks like shit in a day, what makes a man do this?

Don't care

Kardashian genocide when

Ye isn't a retard. He wants to change the world. He won't throw away his life over a woman.

Attached: 30455676-0-image-a-3_1594060301388.jpg (1908x1146, 246.92K)

i hope so, i'm tired of seeing pete davidkike's unfunny anemic face everywhere. would unironically be a based black if he did it.

If I was that Pete kid I would demand 1million a month in payment to bang that old coal burner

He should have a harem of nigresses....Kim K hit the wall long ago, and that ass is a complete disaster. There aren't enough experts in the world to rebuild that diaper butt.

to dumb to weak.

i hope not
he's literally /ourguy/

Attached: Screenshot-2022-02-14-at-11.25.00-625x1024~2.jpg (412x526, 53.64K)

The solution to Yeezys problems is achieving sole custody.

This is not the path to that.