Can you refute this? Or does he brutally brainmogs (You)?

Can you refute this? Or does he brutally brainmogs (You)?

Attached: 9ce296c2a6570b02260b0bec082ff0e3.jpg (888x532, 89.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dV3fQLzpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nigger
Opinion irrelevant

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

>the problem in society is people believe different things
>the problem is adults not doing what we tell them
>made up statistic with no data
>degradation fallacy

Pluto is a planet, fuck this nigger

>they don't know science
He would know since he plagiarizes everything.

I agree. Everyone over the age of 18 should drop their shit and go learn Science™ right now!

I can’t refute this. It is true and a good reason why we should bring back some form of literacy testing as a voting requirement.

Science is not important, the scientific method is.

And science infused with statistics or science without peer review is propaganda.

Believe anything else and your just a state worshipper with scientism as the bible and politicians as your Gods.

that nigger didn't even do real science. He is at the same level of a eceleb

FPBP

/thread

thinking he's smart, or listening to him undermines the very fabric of what make a nation wealthy and strong.

Attached: NeilDumbAssTyson.jpg (556x960, 64.75K)

>Science makes a nation strong

What a fucking retard.

That's literally the same problem, age is irrelevant, ignorance is the problem and by ignoring the problem of scientifically illiterate children you're creating retarded adults.

Uhhh... just wait until the kids grow up, or are they going to magically forget science somehow?

Lmao what a dumbass

Scientific illiteracy is an interesting term. Why should a scientific institution require everyone to understand the science? Should the benefits not obviously speak for themselves, as they do for a variety of fields. Clowns like this get mad because they are trying to turn it into a political institution where its very methodology does not produce meaningful output, or output that deviates from standard political corruption.

I always went by the rule of thumb i never trusted variables as a substitude for real numbers. That is an irrational thought however when everyone is calculating in variables and they only understand their respective field i would excell in not trusting any of them.

tl;dr
guess not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dV3fQLzpM

>muh science
>Muh men who cut off dick's are women
You have to pick one, faggot

Here's some science for you, nigger

Attached: 1641908748997.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

he's talking about the pawns, the facade shown to the world to react to, this quote doesn't regard real powers behind the curtain, real legislators who simply do not give a fuck, nigger

Listening to Niggers makes a nation weak

Attached: btfo.jpg (1080x1096, 226.73K)

Word

not politics, just niggerb8, so it is being reported as spam.

>can you refute this.
yes, any person of speaks of "science" in that tone is immediately disregarded for plainly evident reasons, and if you can't see them instantly without effort then i want you to never speak or write again because we are all dumber for your presence. i'm serious. if you are retarded, have the humility and decency to admit it to yourself and be quiet from here on out; quit trying our patience further than you've already stretched it.