Trucker strike?

Why don't Canadian truckers simply call a widespread strike?

That would fuck up Truddy pretty badly...

BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1644877071893.jpg (1024x912, 91.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6NOsluHYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadians are commie faggots.

ok...

So why don't they strike though

Truckers need a job to eat pay rent, etc.

I suppose we could crowdfund them…. Mmm… I guess not anymore.

In all seriousness, I think this won’t work out well for Justin. People will find ways to show thier displeasure.

Because these problem truckers are the loser owner operators that fucked themselves. A vast majority of trucks are still moving

They probably will. They can´t force them to work lol.

are we fucked or no

80+% of truckers are just fine with getting vaccinated. There's not enough to support a strike, just these little blockade things.

Did you guys here the twitter conference call? They were planning their own government with no taxes, no health care, no speed limits, no teachers and trying to figure out what liberals eat so they could throw it in a harbor. Guys are so far gone I couldn't tell where trolls ended and true believers start.

>Arrest all truckers
>Cant deliver food or gas
>everyone staves and freezes
What did he mean by this

Plenty of people have worked with a gun in their back throughout history.

aren't they already?

what would the wage be like for a trucker scab?
asking for a friend

Probably good but you need to get certifications and a special license which take a very long time.

yes

>I think this won’t work out well for Justin
you need to wake up. 80% of this fucking country voted for this fucking faggot trudao, his party is loved and supported here regardless of what. trudao is not the problem, its the fucking 80% of the population that keeps reelecting him over and over and over again. its the conservatard voters who vote trudao light.

the politicians just do what they can get away with and the npc golems vote for whatever is most socially safe

this country needs to go through extreme turmoil and genocide tier death in the streets before people start to wake up to what the globohomo faggot has been elected to do.

GiveSendGo is still getting funds to the truckers.

“It’s not going to be applied to everywhere, but it applies to everywhere.” -Castro 2022

so how do the turban wearing folk who can't even drive a car, let alone a truck, manage to get those?

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: High falutin niggas.jpg (720x705, 127.35K)

They should.

You will never win with freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Born to lose.jpg (649x805, 186.49K)

Cousin's uncle owns the fleet and got you a work permit so he can pay you 6.87 an hour and make you sleep in a Brampton basement with four other guys in two beds.

They commit a long time to getting the certifications and truck license.

Meme flag spreading fake news.

Attached: 27CFA67F-6CF8-4127-9DAC-333BC55F5E7D.jpg (1024x595, 118.14K)

because truckers don't care about this shit. it's just a few schizo cletuses

It was less than 30% of the voters, and barely over half the country voted

>80% of this fucking country voted for this fucking faggot trudao
That's not how minority governments work

>Did you guys here the twitter conference call? They were planning their own government with no taxes, no health care, no speed limits, no teachers and trying to figure out what liberals eat so they could throw it in a harbor. Guys are so far gone I couldn't tell where trolls ended and true believers start.
kino

Because 90% of truckers, and Canadians, are vaccinated. They don’t support the Karen convoy.
We recently had an election and Canadians voted for covid mandates to continue. Simple as

approximately $0, since you're going to have your tires deflated and fuel tanks punctured before you put any distance on your odometer

General Strike.

Attached: 6598lc.jpg (577x433, 56.95K)

getting your AZ(ontario) doesn't take that long, almost got it when i was considering becoming a crane operator

They changed a bunch of rules after the bus murder. Some scab truck driver killing some family would flip this fucker so quick it would make your head spin around 10,000 times.

what DO liberals eat? basedbeans only?

>plenty of people have worked with a gun in their back
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6NOsluHYg

It's a bottleneck which has been talked about for a long time. The reason there has been a trucker shortage for the last decade isn't because it doesn't pay well or because nobody wants to do it, it's the licensing and certification requirements which people don't want to bother with.

At this point why even have a memeflag?
We know you're either a chink, a jew, or one of the rainbow flavors of faggot.

Cause unions were dismantled in the late 80’s and the country is not cohesive enough to do that.

It's started paying well in the US, but nobody wants to spend that much time driving and away from family. Average base pay for a US truck driver is $78,759.

Honestly with the way America is built, it would be better to have Pilots lead the charge instead of Truckers.
There is even more of a pilot shortage than a trucker shortage.
> Nooooooo I wanted TRAVEL! You just can't refuse to work! Make the terrorists fly the plane.
Any pilot bros trying this?

no more pakis in trucks please, they are a menace to society
they should make the licensing shorter but the practical test harder, or at least make sure they can make a turn in reverse

We're you the nigger saying this wouldn't last the first weekend?

This
Any Forums delusion is in overdrive

are you retarded?

Pajeet will do the needful for Canada.

because 99.99% of truckers don't give a fuck
nobody outside of the right wing infotainment cult falls for any of the bullshit that you swallow whole without thought or question

>They were planning their own government with no taxes, no health care, no speed limits, no teachers and trying to figure out what liberals eat so they could throw it in a harbor.

BASED

The correct food would have been avocados, but the US just banned those, because the Mexican drug cartels threatened an FDA inspector in charge of making sure avocados are safe to eat.