Imagine wielding so much power. Having total control over world leaders...

Imagine wielding so much power. Having total control over world leaders. Shaping the world on a global scale according to your own vision. Imagine the dopamine. Must be an intoxicating feeling on levels we can't imagine. A completely alien experience to the rest of humanity. How many people do you ever think held so much power? He could be the most powerful person that has ever lived in the entire universe

Attached: 1644716218718.jpg (500x500, 40.41K)

kys

He has handlers. Illuminati is controlling this pawn. Same power level as Soros and Musk.

Pretty disgusting. People like him and Bill Gates is like cancer.

Attached: 1644697981007.jpg (480x475, 26.64K)

Well this autistic old turtle doesn't know how that feels.

Yet he still managed to fuck it up, royally.

Who is at the top of the top? Is it some 3000 year old Jew telepathically controlling every world event? Perhaps we have seen him, or (it) in paintings or ancient literature. Do the blood of goyims keep him alive?

Klaus' wife's family is probably seething that covid isn't more deadly.

The power of money and influence is limited. I, as the Martial Master can crush him with ease.

Just a white german accented proxy for xi

The fuck does look like a turtle. And he in fact is but a pawn

Just because you have total control doesn't mean you'll be good at controlling everything

If you know what the image of the baby Hercules holding a snake in each hand really represents then you’re on the right track. It’s an image used throughout every culture and every part of planet Earth going back millennia.

imagine the terror within over the idea of losing that power.

Yes; this kind of symbolism interests me greatly.

Imagine thinking hes the real power and not just the visible front man

He is over 100 years old and to continue living must serve Lucifer he is a slave

this

he actually work for this peoples

Attached: 795956768.jpg (1050x1042, 131.01K)

Imagine thinking a bald headed old fart obsessed with power is the pinnacle of the human species.

have you ever considered that schwab bragging about world leaders being his dogs might just be a little exaggerated?

correct, above him is Fink, and he is just the comptroller for the you know whomst'

I was just about to mention Fink.
It’s hard to say where exactly these people stand in relation to each other but Fink is definitely up there.

Probably something non-human and not from this plane of existence.

That fuckin hand symbol

look at the shape his hands are making

look at the symbolism of his hand in the picrel

Not that kind. I sit like sometimes, does that mean I'm Illuminati?