MONERO IS THE ANSWER

How havent you guys figured this out yet. FIAT is the devils system and it will cuck you. BtC is a transparent surveillance coin.

Private political financing and crowdfunding should be done through MONERO (XMR). Even the wignats have figured this out by now.

We have been telling you for years. And still you are getting funds seized and people doxed.

> Mods this is political, it concerns donating in fiat opening up donators to being labeled terrorist financiers

Attached: 1615825522276.jpg (2960x2124, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ciphertrace.com/enhanced-monero-tracing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> literal Freemason logo
> definitely not a part of the (((devil's system)))

Attached: plandemic scamdemic grimes musk satanic jewish freemason.jpg (640x933, 373.9K)

fuck off with your fed honeypot. ciphertrace.com/enhanced-monero-tracing/

Shills out in force immediately lol.

Cyphertrace is a complete joke

I’m sorry to tell you but monero is CIA, they even hinted at this by stating they had created projects concerning privacy and blockchain

If you want the next CIA coin that’s going to pump just buy MINA

>BtC is a transparent surveillance coin
Monero transactions are massive compared to BTC though, so it wouldn't scale as a decentralized network where people can run nodes on hardware they physically control.
At least with BTC you can do similar techniques to Monero at the wallet level, or better use lightning network where there is no blockchain that could possibly be cracked in the future with chainanalysis from the future and is unironically more private than monero.

Attached: sdfsdfdgsd.jpg (720x1280, 115.4K)

Checked

Attached: 1639485349858.png (659x1200, 1.03M)

Anybody who doesn't understand this is subhuman.

Burnt energy receipts.

Monero and crypto in general will never be "the answer" as long as the process to set up a wallet, get currency and transfer it continues to be too complex for the average Joe (read: the truckers and their donators you mention in your post). They used things like Paypal, Gofundme and Givesendgo because they are so easy to setup that even they were able to use it. Meanwhile, crypto still is treated as "magic internet stonks that make money from air" and not as actual currency.

Attached: 1535330148022.jpg (328x396, 20.11K)

in the genesis block it even says “chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”

I wonder what the third one is?

Setting up a metamask and funding it is stupidly easy, the problem is there are too many midwits to recognize the utility of a public ledger system that can be used for good
Bitcoin/ethereum/web3 infrastructure is a way of stealing blockchain technology from the public, its too powerful and too transparent to not be controlled

In other words, it’s a matter of national security user.

Attached: FC1C8817-3D6F-4AD1-9161-0B9BB841A4BB.jpg (1000x563, 56.87K)

If you would rather buy a simulacrum/artifice which doesn't even fulfill the same function (actually being a functioning currency) rather than the real thing you are a subhuman dragging us all to hell.

Attached: i hate crypto.jpg (1600x900, 216.92K)

Monero has pretty serious flaws. There's many documented ways you can identify people from transactions, it's really not "private", just another shitcoin, ethereum and Bitcoin are your best and safest choices.

I like Monero for all the art

Attached: 1615922716990.png (1654x3077, 3.35M)

Attached: cult_of_monerochan.png (1440x1018, 1.75M)

This is the same FUD that glowniggers use against Tor.
>hurr durr Tor/Minero is compromise
>use VPN/bitcoin. it's more secure, goyim
>source: some random guy's blog

Monero is fake and gay and so is OP.

Attached: 1644817777753.jpg (491x494, 223.46K)

Bitcoin is the only real crypto. Everything else is a shitcoin.

Cry more. Not buying your shitcoin.

Attached: 1621456063676.png (2000x1200, 1.75M)

XMR is for bitcoin boomers and fed bois.
Beam is the way.

Ahhh reminds me of my rave days :)
Nothing beats being ridden buy a rave slut who is so high she forgets her own name.

You crypto people are in for such a rude awakening

>Download cakewallet to your phone
>Buy xmr
>Send it

12 year olds are doong this grandpa

Crypto is a scam bro. If you missed the boat early, you missed the boat, sorry.

What do you know that they don't?

No you’re literally just larping as a traditionalist and one of those perma contrarian retards
what about blockchain wouldn’t help the public if used correctly. You can’t fake elections if it’s all on a ledger
It is the natural transcendence of currency away from Jews, it is what economists from 500 years ago would have called a literal miracle…which is why the CIA is all over it retard

I agree that it will never be used effectively and will only be used to control but that doesn’t mean it’s stupid tech

Say no to the devil

"If used correctly"
You dumb fucking nigger. Do you know what OFAC does? Did you see Freeland's announcement regarding banking legislation today?

How *exactly* - in the real world - does crypto destroy the sovereign?

here's your (you) faggot

Attached: 1634203336544.jpg (720x720, 97.49K)

Burnt.
Energy.
Receipts.

Attached: money commodity medium of exchange2.png (1870x886, 758.05K)