What is the proper way to correct or refute someone?

My family is very much your typical consumer family. When I visit them sometimes they talk about current events, and I notice they are just repeating the usual mainstream takes or narratives. Today it was Joe Rogan being a racist and something with Biden being setup to look stupid.

Anyways, there's been many times where I hear them say something that is clearly a lie from the news, and I dont know how to bring it up without causing a fight. For example, if someone says there nazis at a protest, I can't just say "actually there's not, its usually inside agents and anybody with a nazi flag was called out and asked to leave". Its factual and direct, but it's so direct and there's no way they cant not take it as an attack.

What is the best way to bring things like this up and keep the mood pleasant and open for them to be open to discussion.

Attached: 1644518686191.jpg (556x680, 112.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/thomas-sowell-three-questions/
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scream heil hitler to their face and stop being a faggot

Laugh at them

Violence.
This is the only language understood by animalistic NPCs.

don't forget, some people don't mind the matrix

Attached: dummies.jpg (541x620, 55.76K)

Do not say the end result to them.
Do not tell them the determinant of the matrix.
Merely point their attention to a small flaw in logic and to a seemingly loosely relevant small fact that is in conflict with their conclusions on the matter.
If you are right a 100 times and they are wrong a 100 times it will change their perspective a bit.

Yep. NPCS understand might makes right more than anything.

call them a nigger

The correct way is to ask them what they think about any current mainstream narrative and work from there

they can't be happy 100% about how things are run right?

Do they believe 100% of media working for them?

Have they never been duped by misinformation ?

Meet them at common ground and try to sail them nicely

Watch Wag the Dog with them. Discuss the possibility of media lies afterwards.

People care far less about the message being sent than they do about the messenger. If you are fit, attractive, and eloquent then you can sell beachfront property in Arizona.
The normies don't really care about ideals. They care about identifying with attractive desirable people, and so they emulate the ideals of those attractive peoples. That's why actors and celebs are used so often as spokespeople.

You don't correct, you don't refute them. They will only resent you for that.

Ask open questions
>who told you that
>where did you hear that
Planting seeds of doubt to the official narrative is the only thing you can do. People can only convinced themselves, not be convinced.

People no matter their age should have enough going on in their life to not have to resort to such shit tier topics when chatting with family. You have a boring ass family apparently arguing is the most fun you will get out of them.

rhetoric questioning works wonders, especially if you can drop the question innocently
>"there was a nazi guy in the pictures, but when the protest organizers ordered the nazi flag wearing antifa to leave, who was the nazi?"

Pic related is one of the most influential masterminds behind modern day feminism. Because she realized she's so fucking dog ugly that she can't be a spokesman, she had attractive women spread her ideals for her. There's a reason the average normie is inundated with feminist drivel yet has never seen the Jewish golem behind it all.

Attached: merlin_150961230_e08177b1-11e7-4eb7-bc99-4cbe246240c7-superJumbo[1].jpg (1339x2035, 309.38K)

You should be allowed to speak your mind to your own family especially when it’s in an attempt to show them the truth
It’s not like this is ideological, these are blatant lies being broadcast to the public through intelligence agencies

I redpilled my mom by showing her the video of Robbie Parker laughing before he starts obviously fake crying about Sandy Hook. There are some things you just can’t refute

>What is the best way to bring things like this up and keep the mood pleasant and open for them to be open to discussion.

Generally, I'd ask them to explain and elaborate on their claim. The thing is that there is a lot of fake news about Nazis that is parroted but is based upon the fake news of that era.

The thing is that many of them are past the point of redemption and have received the strong delusion, which is effectively a death sentence.

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

So no matter what you say, if it is not in agreement with their delusion they'll almost immediately resort to whining.

Exactly. Came here to post this.
Do not argue against what they’re saying. Act surprised, and curious, and innocently ask where those claims came from and why they believe them.

Just ask if they have any original opinions that you can't hear from five minutes watching CNN

Attached: Brian-Stelter.png (267x304, 86.43K)

KILL THEM.
OR GET BIG AND STRONG AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.
ONLY VIOLENCE IS UNDERSTOOD

There is no generalizable way to having a conversation. The closest thing you get is determining their premise/assumptions and showing them they are misguided. In the case of Biden, how can he purposely be made to look stupid. Is he not the leader of the free world? If the President is not accountable for their actions, who the fuck is? You think Fox news told Biden to let soldiers die in Afghanistan?
Was it Fox News that said their tactical strike was against a terrorist when they actually missiled an innocent family to get media heat off their back?
Or maybe it is their leftist media trying to make Biden look stupid.

STOP. JUST STOP, FAGGOT
YOU FIGHT THEM, YOU BEAT THEM TO A FUCKING PULP AND TELL THEM HOW IT'S GONNA BE.
THIS IS THE ONLY, THE ONLY ANSWER.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOFT LEFT WING FAGGOTRY

TELL THEM ABOUT DETROIT AND HIROSHIMA NUKES AND NIGGERS

I don't think they are that closed off to new information, I'm just not sure how to not abruptly say "what you just said is false, there is more to it than that".

Ma daj, seru ovi na teveu, vidio ja da nema, ma pusti njih

my mother is like this but she is also a cunt that will always push for an argument. i laughed and hung up the phone last conversation i now have 35 missed calls since.
i put up with her shit as a child i have no intention of putting up with it as an adult.

>its usually inside agents and anybody with a nazi flag was called out and asked to leave
Do you realize just how much that sounds like desperate rationalization? No sane person's going to believe something like that unless you provide hard proof.

>What is the proper way to correct or refute someone?

Attached: 1644613943862.jpg (960x720, 84.93K)

i stopped trying
my strategy is just to focus on myself, be respectable
i never advocate for any of the globohomo and my silence speaks for me
it's a bit of a cuck way out, but i'm well past putting in any effort towards convincing an NPC of anything
if they haven't figured shit out yet on their own, that's on them. shit's clear as day.

TI SERES, ALI TI JA VELIM: DA SAM PREBIO CIGANE U MOM OBITELJU PRIJE 20-GODINA, SVE BI BILO BOLJE

YOU MUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DISSENTING FAMILY, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY AT ALL.

ONLY VIOLENCE. SAMO SILA!

Instead of “actually”, make it more personal, like it’s just your opinion
“Personally, I think it’s more likely that…because I remember seeing this a few times before…” or “I read that…” “I could be mistaken, but I read that…”
These are easy ways to soften up your stance while still slipping them a redpills they will have to refute with their own evidence

Treat them with contempt.
Call them stupid, make fun of their beliefs, and constantly poke at their logical inconsistencies.
Bait them by creating equivocations with situations where they would be backing the other side.
Then point out their hypocricy and call them stupid.
When they cry, double down, and tell them that you are punishing them, because you love them, then go in with the slap.

punch them in the neck

>BEAT THEM TO A FUCKING PULP AND TELL THEM HOW IT'S GONNA BE
Submission is not agreement or consensus. It is the weaker option. This battle is spiritual; the things you see manifested in the earth are the echoes of events that already occurred in the spiritual realm. Man, having sinned, is bound to the flesh as a witness for the Father in Heaven.

SO YOU ARE REACHING SAME CONCLUSION AS ME.
PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AGAINTS FAMILY, IS THE ONLY WAY TO CORRECT.
SAME FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. ONLY B RUTAL VIOLENCE MAKES CHANGES

Why are you people such cucks
>nooo were not rassist those people were told to leaaave

FUCK YOU PEOPLE I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID PROTEST

A CONSERVATIVE CARES ABOUT HIS WALLET
A NATSOC CARES ABOUT HIS RACE. LIBERTARIAN PEICE OF SHIT.

Attached: 1643406468161.jpg (1920x1080, 717.3K)

FAGGOT OPINION
WEAKER OPINION IS, IS CONSENSUS, YOU BITCH RETARD

Tell them the truth and show evidence, if they don’t like it fuck them and worry about your own survival

>compared to what?
>at what cost?
>what hard evidence do you have?
thepoliticalinsider.com/thomas-sowell-three-questions/

There is no point in telling people they are liars if you don't have data immediately available to prove it. Telling them some statement is false is like calling their argument wrong. Most discussions are not based on concrete statements, but paraphrasing and summaries. This leaves ample room to obfuscate their initial point and qualify it after your "rebuttal." Get that shit out of your communication stack.
All caps is retarded. Fuck off.

BEING A BITCH IS MORE RETARDED THAN ALL CAPS

I could easily being up a video from a person in the protest, or refer to my friend who has gone up to the protests twice ready.

The issue isnt proof, it being in a scenario where I have to basically let someone know everything they have heard and are saying is 100% wrong. It's a big mozzarella ball to have to overturn. Even with proof theres a certain sting to it.

>What is the best way to bring things like this up and keep the mood pleasant and open for them to be open to discussion.
There isn't stop trying. Direct. To the point. In their face. If they don't like it tell them their hatred is ruin your relationship with them.

Attached: 2AJFK.png (1000x500, 60.89K)

Stupid can't be fixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw

The proper way is through mockery and derision.
>You STILL believe the MSM after how many times they've been caught lying to you?
>You STILL trust media outlets owned by the same billionaires who use them to push a specific narrative that's always in their favor?
>You STILL trust the same media who has been shown to always have an inherent bias toward one position and is never impartial?
Just say these lines, LOL at them afterward, shake your head and say "Good luck with that, I didn't know people still fell for their lies" and let it be.

Trust me let it go. If they are that far away mentally to believe MSM you will never get through to them. I tried with mine many times. Best you can do is if you love them is just let it go.

My mom was spewing the usual covid narrative from TV so I presented undeniable facts that weren't even hidden from the public, just never mentioned. I proved it was all political and they were just fucking with us from the beginning.
At first she was answering with more TV approved arguments but she was quickly cornered and couldn't find anything to say to contradict me, because it was impossible.
She was visibly shaken by this and pretended she had to go to the kitchen to get something.
When she came back she completely changed the subject as if we never talked about any of this.
NPCs know the "truth" they're being told is propaganda. They're just terrified of living in a world built on lies on top of lies so they cope and pretend everything is normal.

if you are afraid of confrontation, then i find the best way is to play dumb and try to get them to explain their views. they will stumble and try to talk about something else really quick

LISTEN BRO, CONFRONTATION ISN'T EVEN THE WORD ANY MORE.
I'M SO BEYOND THESE POLITE NICETIES
YOU MUST GO HARD, AT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING PHYSICAL COMBAT WITH FAMILY.
THEY WILL THANK YOU ON THEIR DEATH BED. TRUST