ITT: Perfectly functioning members of society

ITT: Perfectly functioning members of society.

Attached: vaxxzombie geared up.png (1186x1548, 1.92M)

This is a fetish clearly

Attached: 1611676148882.webm (720x816, 676.38K)

Attached: 67a6c825cb389315.jpg (775x900, 132.3K)

Nah, you can never be too careful

Attached: 1643812380561.jpg (358x515, 45.8K)

>shitton of xanax
Probably the one thing she did need

believing in germ theory is a mental illness.
it's no different than hearing voices and believing there are demons living in the walls.

Attached: 1607948763893.jpg (780x438, 70.12K)

I own a legit PAPR with HEPA filters, the only thing likely to actually stop a virus like this.
But i'm not even fucking vaxxed. Imagine thinking we live in the fucking bubonic plague era.

Attached: 1588628351261.png (1200x1114, 383.14K)

This isn't corona related, is it... please tell me it isn't

GERMAN ENGINEERING

It is, back in 2020.

Those magic 2 metres, hans. Stops all known pathogens, somehow. I bet I could sell these fuckers tiger-preventing stones, too.
The government had to do something, because doing stupid shit is worse than doing nothing, but now they doubled down and said it was all necessary.

Maybe the elites are right. Maybe we deserved to be treated like cattle.

>that filthy fucking faceshield

Mostly true.

>he thinks there aren't demons in the walls
ngmi

You can't tell me they aren't fucking with us at this point, like they're actually implementing the most retarded clown bullshit to see if people will actually play along, and 99% of them do. Nobody is self-sufficient anymore, everyone's fucking completely dependant on the system so they submit to everything the government tells them, lest they lose their comfortable urban livelihoods.

I will bully these faggots in the summer

>Took vax
>Natural immunity
What?

>You can't tell me they aren't fucking with us at this point
Dude, have you ever seen the NPC meme they used to sell the vaccines? I don't have it handy, but yes they are fucking with us.
And yes, most are dependent on the system, including me, but I'll work on that.

Do these people not understand how mild omicron is? Christ these people are probably going to just commit suicide to escape the Covid omega variant when it’s just a runny nose.

>Dude, have you ever seen the NPC meme they used to sell the vaccines?

Was that the "you will own nothing and you will be happy" one? I thought that was a fake. Although at this point I'm predicting they'll eventually have the zombies openly declare war on the unvaccinated, with licence to kill or subjugate of course.

Attached: vaxxzombie.png (1200x960, 272.86K)

>BUT user IT'S MORE CONTAGIOUS!

And it is, but like you say it's mild and their cellphone/TV already activated the portion of their brain responsible for lapping this shit up, so they don't care about the rest.

Attached: 1644715758300m.jpg (1024x956, 124.56K)

>Was that the "you will own nothing and you will be happy" one? I thought that was a fake
No, let me see if I have it..
Can't find it, but it's the NPC meme with a mask on and it's sweating. And it is not a meme itself, it's really the meme being used by those fucks.