Bank employee here. Now that Trudeau has declared state of emergency, next step is a bank run. Let's get this spreading

Bank employee here. Now that Trudeau has declared state of emergency, next step is a bank run. Let's get this spreading

Attached: Bank-Run-Spreads.jpg (422x320, 42.39K)

Trips of truth, Satan.

oh my, the numbers. satan has spoken

All Hail Satan. You know how to fight your spawn.

ok satan, we're ready, lets get rid of (((USD)))

Attached: bitcoin-brrrt.jpg (1197x785, 138.44K)

checked. Run on the bank and buy Silver and Gold

Attached: 1644364721903.webm (480x480, 2.03M)

Apparently so. Crush these communist faggots anyway you can

TAKE OUT YOUR CASH!

Hell yeah, honestly the more we undermine the global financial system, the more it fucks over our enemies. Economic terrorism through blockades, bank runs, boycotts, short selling, etc, because that directly targets the source of their power, and they have no way to handle it without crippling themselves.

>tfw wanna join the bank run but don't have any money to take out. just owe a few thousand on a line of credit.

Attached: 1643531762288.gif (400x502, 268.51K)

Yeah, lets amass tons of funny colored paper. That will sure show them.

guide to deprecating fiat.
TLDR:
- Bitcoin to get rich as fuck (but have to wait)
- metals to hold value (but will never make you rich)

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)

Or buy crypto, gold, oil, anything you can trade which the government can't track or seize instantly on a whim.

jesus christ! Now that Trdeau has opened up the possibility of taking your money any time they can dream up an excuse...
GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS, CANADA FRENS!!

>Or buy crypto, gold, oil, anything you can trade which the government can't track or seize instantly on a whim.

Attached: deusex-bitcoin-2b.png (600x745, 466.08K)

Leaf Brothers, keep up the great work! Bank run Trudeau's wife back into her black boyfriend's arms.

Witnessed.

Attached: maybe_just_finger_her_a_little_bit.gif (538x228, 2.46M)

What's a bank run and why would Trudeau care?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!

Attached: 38E80C4E-5091-44D5-88AA-72D62A42AC28.jpg (530x597, 39.62K)

bump satan

calm down satan goddamn

Attached: 1640049328475.gif (480x360, 2.9M)

>buy Silver and Gold
Oh gee I wonder who could benefit from this

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.29M)

realistically, how much savings should i keep in the bank? Ive got 800oz of silver and 4oz of gold on hand.

>them
but what if they say uwu we have a new currency, a crypto currency we want to show you

>666
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN
BANK RUN
>BANK RUN

>Oh gee I wonder who could benefit from this

Attached: bitcoin-silver-can't-end-the-fed-sm.jpg (1000x875, 194.53K)

Burn the banks. Implement bartering

why are you here when you arent smart enough to be here?

it depends on the rate the bank gives you
does it beat inflation?
if the answer is no, then the bank is just a tool to help you spend your money, not save it
which is all banks are now, a convenient portal to pay and get paid through
in the 1980s people got 10% interest in their savings accounts and shit, it was different

>next step is a bank run.
You just don't understand fractional reserve banking. You can't deplete banks now. When they give out loans they create new money. No one is missing that money what didn't exist before the loan.

Attached: 191t47ia2m26vjpg.jpg (800x551, 89.09K)

Insider here, get your money out of the banks while you still can.

that has nothing to do with collapsing the banks because they cant remain liquid
which is the point of a bank run

Based satan. God speed leafs. Make them pay!

I know you are just a Canadian but please read again! In modern banking liquidity means nothing.

it does when people demand their cash and the bank cant get it and can't borrow from the other 5 banks because they're in the same situation
you aren't canadian you're just some faggot memeflag who saw a youtube video with ron paul

And my axe