The Final and Ultimate Red Pill

Okay then, enough playing around. It's time to wake you up Any Forums. A lot of you think you can see, but you're blind and being led by the blind.
You're on one of the many paths that skirt by the truth path but never actually end up on it and never will without you knowing and changing course.
So you look down on NPC's, yet you aren't in the position to be looking down on anybody. Don't be offended by that, don't let your emotions get the better of you like leftists do. Be quiet and listen, because that's what time it is for you right now. I will red pill you on the majority of the mysteries of the world BRIEFLY.

This is the truth.
God exists. You and the rest of the world has been deceived by a satanistic cabal to believe otherwise. Fallen angels, aka demons have been giving these satanists knowledge. All technology was birthed into this world from demonic origins through the hands of the men who were handed this knowledge. The devil seduces his targets by promising them material wealth and all the pleasures the world has to offer. This is why they're all degenerates, they can do as they please in their eyes. Nothing and nobody is off the table to them.
Space does not exist. The world is not a globe. It is flat with a dome over it called the firmament. Antarctica is not a continent as you think, its ice walls surround the entirety of our world. After exploring there, the 'elite' will have no doubt come face to face with the firmament, the great dome, that's why they have stopped any and all attempts for anybody to head to the outer rim of the world.
Ever heard of Operation Fishbowl or Operation Dominic? They are a series of Nuclear strikes aimed up in the sky. These operations happened relatively shortly after Antarctica was explored for real by Richard Byrd, along with quickly shutting off all access to it which ALL nations of the world quickly agreed to. Never before has something so unanimous happened worldwide so quickly.

Attached: temptation_of_christ.jpg (580x834, 62.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YLFBkwvZ4o
gotquestions.org/Jewish-feasts.html
assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v11/heat_problems_genesis_flood_models.pdf
assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v12/heat_problems_genesis_flood_models_part2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UM82qxxskZE
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/watch?v=iFEBOGLjuq4
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now let's talk about NASA. NASA was created with deception in mind. It's seen in its name, which in Hebrew means 'to deceive' and in its logo, which depicts a snake tongue.
One of the chief brass at NASA, Wernher Von Braun has Psalm19:1 engraved onto his gravestone. What does that Psalm verse say you ask?
>The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
There was no moon landing. There are no satellites floating around taking pictures of the non existent made up space. There's no black holes, there's no aliens (well, not aliens in the sense you think, they are demons and they aren't from space because as we've established space does not exist).
The 'planets' and stars are lights in the heavens put there for signs and signals, just like God said they were. We are surrounded by water above us. When the great flood happened, that was akin to the floodgates up in the firmament being opened and the water crashing down and wiping out all life besides Noah and those onboard his ark.
>B-b-but Noah's ark is just a fable!
No, it quite literally is not, it's real, it happened, and there's proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE
The world is almost 6,000 years old. Everything in the bible is true and every single prophecy in it has either happened or will happen and since we're at the very end of days there's not much remaining that hasn't already come to pass.
How do I know that we are in the end days? Because the Millenial era when Jesus Christ will rule will last 1,000 years. Since the world is almost 6,000 years old now, it'll last until the world hits 7,000 years which will mimic the creation of the heavens and the earth, including us.
>But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Peter 3:8

Attached: 0faac9241787a41a2dde1fe35933ed42.jpg (474x660, 109.73K)

Blah blah blah blah blah.
Give me the TL;DR.

Okay, so this is just a shitty copypasta thread. Got it.

You see Any Forums, there's a formula for this.
1. Without a globe earth circling the sun through the far reaches of space, we do not have the BIG BANG.
2. Without the Big Bang, we do not have EVOLUTION.
3. Without evolution, we are more likely to accept creation as an act of intelligent design by a DIVINE CREATOR.
Evolution exists but not in the way you've been led to believe. A feline can evolve and adapt in certain environments and that can explain how the cat family looks different depending on its environment, but a feline will never evolve into something outside of its family tree, like into a fish. God inserted into all lifes genomes the ability to evolve and adapt.
While we're on the subject of genomes, allow me to blow your mind even more.
Each cell in your body has about 2 meters of DNA and you have about 75-100 trillion cells inside of your body. If you took all the DNA in your body and uncoiled it, then lined it up, it would reach the sun (the heliocentric version of the sun, aka the false one) and back ~300 times. You really think evolution produced something as blessed as us?
I can keep going, come, let's go even deeper.
In the bible when it says ALL the books will be opened on judgement day, do you know what that means? Your DNA is your book. Oh you better believe it, it's the truth. Your DNA keeps a record of every single thing you have done in life and you will be judged on your deeds. Uncoiled DNA is like a scroll. Christs DNA is the book of life, that's one of the reasons he came here. I could go into that more in depth but let's just leave it there.

Attached: 1644567632284.jpg (489x291, 42.79K)

Christianity is the original globohomo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YLFBkwvZ4o

Attached: 1644876688391.webm (576x1024, 1.16M)

All languages flow towards Jerusalem, All of the languages East of Jerusalem, Aramaic, Chinese and Japanese, they all go right to left, towards Jerusalem. The languages from the nations West of Jerusalem, go from Left to Right, Latin, Greek and German

I even believe that I know when the great tribulation will begin.
A quick lesson first though, and I'm going to be very brief and light on information here because I've already typed out a ton. In fact, to save me some time, read this, it'll tell you everything I want to say about the feasts in relation to Jesus. Do NOT skip this if you don't know about it, it's not some irrelevant information, it plays a vital role in what I'm talking about.
gotquestions.org/Jewish-feasts.html
The rapture will happen at the start of the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana) somewhere between this year and 2028. No later than 2028 though.
I hear some of you more learned (yet still blind) people who may be well versed on the bible saying 'But Jesus said no man will know the day', well, Rosh Hashana is a feast whose date was "unknown" in the sense that it was not officially begun until the moon was sighted and the new month declared to have arrived (be sanctified) by the Sanhedrin. So what Jesus said still holds true.
>In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Make no mistake, this is the end times. You are living it right now and the ride has almost peeked and will begin to plummet soon enough.
You wanted a happening? You're in the greatest happening of all time. You will see the biblical end of the world and the beginning of the new.

Attached: 1643747493010.jpg (1641x888, 191.62K)

>And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

>And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

>And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

>And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

>He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Attached: Judgment+and+Destruction.jpg (960x720, 155.45K)

Wow that's a lot of stuff to process
/Slide

Attached: AppropriatePepperyAmericanbobtail-max-1mb.gif (214x260, 894.31K)

>Space does not exist. The world is not a globe. It is flat with a dome over it called the firmament. Antarctica is not a continent as you think, its ice walls surround the entirety of our world. After exploring there, the 'elite' will have no doubt come face to face with the firmament, the great dome, that's why they have stopped any and all attempts for anybody to head to the outer rim of the world.

Demon here, I will tell you OP is grievously misled into the conjurations of an obfuscating campaign to cause derealization in a drug fed society. "Demons" are real, but they are not powerful in the sense of what you lend them to be, also here are weapons because YOLO, and you are free, The government is ran by pedophile's who drink void water, and I am an angel who just says... y'know.
Don't dance around the prickly bush, or drink bathwater, cause it's not good for you, and it can lend you into temporary psychosis.
Even if you suspect someone has a demon, you should be friends with them and their demon, because demons in a spiritual sense are like imaginary friends, that help make life worth living. If you make people puritanical and gay, they can develop nuero atypical behaviors or thought compulsions that lead them to do ritualize behavior, which animals and are better constituents only do to survive, i.e. hygienic washing, sleep, and nesting behaviors. If you try to prostylitize someone, can you for certainly say that you have the complete truth? Do not people doubt? Do not people rebel? Do not people have freewill? Even if they may too so exercise it retardedly?

Space is real, and God bless, and sorry for being a rival to OP.

Attached: 93f0222212142fb6302bd0e2393257a9.jpg (700x508, 75.14K)

If everything we see on the geo-logical collum all the radiation decay all the continents shifting all the impact events happen in a year as young earth creationists propose it does. The earths crust would have become so hot that it would have boiled all of the water, vaporized the mantle, become a few hundred times hotter than the surface of the sun, released so much radiation it would have killed everyone on the arch etc. this of course didn’t happen. And since we know these things happened as we can observe the earth as it is now. It cannot be 6000 years old.
Answers in genesis admits this is true.

assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v11/heat_problems_genesis_flood_models.pdf
assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v12/heat_problems_genesis_flood_models_part2.pdf

Attached: 3ABF5336-EF93-4C6C-A66C-CDBA6E729711.jpg (1280x774, 315.49K)

> You really think evolution produced something as blessed as us?
Yes.

Wrong. You have been deceived.
youtube.com/watch?v=UM82qxxskZE

This isn’t a counter argument at all.

Remember, Planet Earth is a special place for our soul. We come here without the knowledge of God for a purpose. God wants to see if our soul, through free will, is good and fruitful or bad and demonic. Atheists are just going along with the program to not know about God and doing whatever their hearts desire. Just like Lucifer (satan) deciding he will do whatever his heart desired, exalted himself above God. God did not show mercy to Lucifer and to 1/3 of the Angles that followed satan, whom He cast all down to hell. God came in the flesh so we can be His Brother and Sister so He would be familiar with man unlike His Angles and if you can humble yourself towards God and accept the free salvation that He provides in His Son, Jesus Christ, in your heart, God the father will accept you into His realm (Heaven). If not, then you are as useful as the Demons he sent to Hell.

Have a bump. Look at them seethe

Of course God exist otherwise why would I exist i am not God

Episcopalians will answer to God for their sins, as will we all. Find some fundamentalist Christians who agree with the 'ordination' of this 'pastor'.

Attached: 1643235191502.jpg (460x296, 62.13K)

Interesting take. I like it.

Attached: 5706F4C6-E111-4D29-84C7-56AACF4D4C1C.jpg (640x439, 235.06K)

>If you took all the DNA in your body and uncoiled it, then lined it up, it would reach the sun (the heliocentric version of the sun, aka the false one) and back ~300 times.

Attached: 167942309821.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

Satan up to his usual tricks I see.

Attached: 1615555418402.jpg (1024x882, 97.93K)

Show me any evidence (bible isn’t evidence) any of those things happened. Go ahead

I mean seriously the idea the Roman’s gave Jesus a proper burial is already fucking retarded and baseless. The whole point of crucifixion is the opposite of respect

They didn't have an entire book with prophesy of his coming, described perfectly, hundreds of years prior to his coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

The jews realized what they had done and forbid this chapter from being read because they know now what they have done.

Attached: 1643723864890.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

Jesus is King.

Attached: Antwerp - Fresco Of Temptation Of Jesus.jpg (1600x1600, 339.35K)

Resurrection implies he died by going against the authorities without flinching and that his death was also not in vain. It's proof against demoralization or corruption of his people.

Reject Rothschilds Dispensationalism, and Rockefellers CRT Marxist garbage.

Attached: let-us-therefore-forsake-the-vanity-of-the-crowd-st-polycarp-23feb2019.jpg (640x1136, 274.12K)

Based
Thank you sir

Attached: EUot9t7XkAESOBn.jpg (1366x748, 69.07K)

Why do you keep linking YT videos nobody is even clicking?

>against demoralization or corruption

Which is usually done by tyrants through threats of death, particularly in vain. But if you follow his example they can't intimidate you this way.

"Christ is King of Israel, and Christians are the Israelitic Race."
-- Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 155AD

Attached: f763cede24970c38a56ecb211fa16a4e.jpg (720x852, 134.21K)

>le redpill
>christcuckery

Oh look, it's bronze age philosophy 101. How blisteringly refreshing. Fuck off. Genocide all christcucks.

Attached: 1626619599483.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

"So long as man remains free he strives for nothing so incessantly and so painfully as to find someone to worship."
-- Fyodor Dostoevsky

“When man ceases to worship God he does not worship nothing but worships everything.”
-- G.K. Chesterton

Attached: GodShapedHole-10x10_apparel.jpg (490x490, 33.31K)

Attached: 8b14ab0e51dd025d8b9d2a5027fdb148.jpg (1122x1122, 219.48K)

Attached: d6cd886a-2c91-4e65-9a5d-3339c8f56a6b.jpg (720x724, 101.13K)

I clicked it and loved watching it for the 100th time.
Any Forums is a Christian Board, no matter how hard you kikes and shill try to change it

>“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:”
John 11:25

Attached: 1636439265722.jpg (1920x1080, 120.06K)

I figured this was what you were getting at when you mentioned dispensationalism.

You exist inside the mind of God.

Mind precedes all matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFEBOGLjuq4

Attached: max-planck-1055816.jpg (640x852, 137.61K)

If you are afraid of the humiliation of death you will be made a slave by it. The emphasis in the last decade or so was that your life is pointless and you will die for nothing. So they lead people around like slaves with hedonism. They presented as all that a person can ever hope for is a life of pleasure and a meaningless death.

Attached: C421ADE1-D2A9-4B7B-AD13-749EA5E7063C.jpg (1024x614, 86.74K)

Yes, Tribe Judah. Not to be confused with Edomites who falsely call themselves Jew

“A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.”
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Much love to you guys, seek Jesus, the Source of Love itself.

Bouquet of Roses, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, c.1890-1900

Attached: Bouquet of Roses, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, c.1890-1900.jpg (837x987, 739.93K)

I
אנכי יהוה אלהיך אשׁר הוצאתיך מארץ מצרים מבית עבדים׃
לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני׃
“I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery. “You have no other mighty ones against My face.

II
לא תעשׂה־לך פסל וכל־תמונה אשׁר בשׁמים ממעל ואשׁר בארץ מתחת ואשׁר במים מתחת לארץ׃
לא־תשׁתחוה להם ולא תעבדם כי אנכי יהוה אלהיך אל קנא פקד עון אבת על־בנים על־שׁלשׁים ועל־רבעים לשׂנאי׃
ועשׂה חסד לאלפים לאהבי ולשׁמרי מצותי׃
“You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing loving-commitment to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.

III
לא תשׂא את־שׁם־יהוה אלהיך לשׁוא כי לא ינקה יהוה את אשׁר־ישׂא את־שׁמו לשׁוא׃
“You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

IV
זכור את־יום השׁבת לקדשׁו׃
שׁשׁת ימים תעבד ועשׂית כל־מלאכתך׃
ויום השׁביעי שׁבת ליהוה אלהיך לא־תעשׂה כל־מלאכה אתה ובנך־ובתך עבדך ואמתך ובהמתך וגרך אשׁר בשׁעריך׃
כי שׁשׁת־ימים עשׂה יהוה את־השׁמים ואת־הארץ את־הים ואת־כל־אשׁר־בם וינח ביום השׁביעי על־כן ברך יהוה את־יום השׁבת ויקדשׁהו׃
“Remember the Sabbath day, to set it apart. “Six days you labour, and shall do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.

I thought you were going to talk about how we should reject the world
But I see you are another deciever. It doesn't matcher whether there is a dome or not. It doesn't change anything. This world is under the oppression of Satan and you should have the lewas participation in it posible

You know the world was fine before you kike worshippers ruined it. Europe had a fine thing going with its homebrewn, native religions/mythologies. Then you came along and everything went downhill from there, now pedophilic satanist israelites rule the world. Go fuck yourself for plunging us not only into the dark ages, but the dark timeline. Seriously, words can't express how much I hate you retarded cultist faggots. A pox upon you, and cancer too.

Why is Elohim plural yet translated as singular?

Here's the real redpill. Life's a bitch an then you die.

Proof of Christ comes through repentance

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

V
כבד את־אביך ואת־אמך למען יארכון ימיך על האדמה אשׁר־יהוה אלהיך נתן לך׃
“Respect your father and your mother, so that your days are prolonged upon the soil which יהוה your Elohim is giving you.

VI
לא תרצח׃
“You do not murder.

VII
לא תנאף׃
“You do not commit adultery.

VIII
לא תגנב׃
“You do not steal.

IX
לא־תענה ברעך עד שׁקר׃
“You do not bear false witness against your neighbour.

X
לא תחמד בית רעך לא־תחמד אשׁת רעך ועבדו ואמתו ושׁורו וחמרו וכל אשׁר לרעך׃
“You do not covet your neighbour’s house, you do not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, or whatever belongs to your neighbour.”

You people always act like you would be the tribal leader if Might is Right were inacted today. Go tip your fedora somewhere else.

>Ever heard of Operation Fishbowl or Operation Dominic? They are a series of Nuclear strikes aimed up in the sky. These operations happened relatively shortly after Antarctica was explored for real by Richard Byrd, along with quickly shutting off all access to it which ALL nations of the world quickly agreed to. Never before has something so unanimous happened worldwide so quickly.
Redpill me on this part, i want to know more, can someone give a rundown or link me to a pasta about all this.

Attached: 06a4b544ad8d1b51.png (960x960, 574.61K)

He didn’t even imply that you fucking troglodyte

Attached: A71E3BFA-31E9-49F4-AD8C-4E1E465FD998.jpg (750x642, 489.66K)