IRL Freemasons

Do any of you know any actual freemasons?

I know of a guy named Woodruff who runs this antique shop on portobello road. The old site used to have all of these masonic watches and trinkets for sale.
He worked in the newspaper industry for a while and has a mental closeted faggot son.

woodruff-antiques.business.site/

Not sure what degree he is.

Attached: mason ring.jpg (3000x2162, 658.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5Y5mxadXBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, hello. What you want?

I literally just found out my chiropractor is a master level feeemason and he’s pretty based.

I know there are a lot of dutch masons. The dutch community in the UK is quite tight knit.

What do you do for a living?

Daily reminder that Freemasons worship the demons who built Solomon's temple.

There are only about 5k Dutch Freemasons, used to be around 7k two years ago. I'm a provincial politician.

Attached: aP7NERq6_700w_0.jpg (414x353, 23.65K)

I work with a 32 degree Mason he's been a mason for like 40 years.
He doesn't talk about their meetings. But he openly has the insignia on his car and regularly wears his ring.

Are you guys all vaccinated?

oh but of course you are kek, how else would you be in that position without sucking a bunch of old man dick in your lodges, have held severed heads up and drink "blood" from skulls too?

My landlord / friend is. Actually, we were friends for years, then he became a Freemason to 'network' and now he hardly talks to me.

Can you elaborate on how he is based?

I've never met a freemason who didn't have issues with friends/family - most have disabled offspring. They exchange that part of their existence for material wealth.

My neighbour has the the thing on his truck. He’s a nigger who doesn’t seem like he’s very important

Not all of us are. It would surprise you how divided members are over it. In the blue lodge, that is.
There is medication for what you have.

Are you left wing or right wing, broadly speaking? What are your political beliefs?

What industry if you don't mind sharing?

probably robbed a mason's house once

Yes. One of my dumbfuck employees is a mason. He's the dumbest dude I know and have ever had to work with. How he's a mason, perplexes me.

fuck this
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Y5mxadXBc
i am
no deal is eternal

Attached: 652369,jpg.jpg (186x254, 1.96K)

There are different ranks/degrees in freemasonry.
They need low level idiots to present themselves a particular way - its a PR move.

He’s just sort of a generic based boomer type of guy, against vax mandate, against libtards etc. I’m going to try to get more info about the Freemason stuff from him. I don’t know much about it but apparently it’s a pretty high level he’s at.

No. Delete this now.

Attached: F42B0E78-2EF5-43E5-8D35-CF631790A0D5.jpg (1200x628, 76.33K)

I want in, unironically. I want to serve Lucifer and Mother Nature. Where do I sign up and what do I have to do to prove my trust?

I like to believe I'm Third Way, although I have been more interested in fascist theory lately.

At least 8.
Some jews, some policemen, a psychologist, a teacher, an ex mayor from the social democrats

>ranks/degrees
i bet this is so
so?

I don’t know about appendant bodies, but you find either of those in a blue lodge.

I dated a "princess" of the utah freemasons for a while.

Unfortunately, she fell to globohomo. Last I saw she hit the wall hard and now just lives alone with some gay paper pushing job. Super badass and empowered!

I'm just happy i got to enjoy her ass while she was still young and hot. Now she is gutter trash.

I heard from another mason on Any Forums that some lodges aren't recognised by the wider group as legitimate.

The women's lodge and the famously african american lodge which Shaquille O'neal belongs to, for instance.

I think based boomers are valued due to their zealous support of Israel

To join that kike shit u must be retarded.

BuT ThEy eLevAtE My PoSitIoN, I wonder why faggots slaves. I fucking hate these subservient cunts.

Attached: 1640816379993.jpg (640x360, 50.1K)

Portobello Road...how much I miss you!

My drum instructor back in high school. Really cool guy, was always really friendly and relatable. He used to live and work in Japan as a drummer, and as such he was fluent in Japanese.
I even went to his house once for a private lesson and it was just that- a private lesson. Nothing creepy. His house was full of cool stuff from all around the world, along with samurai swords and traditional wood block prints. I asked him about freemasonry and he described it as a friendly brotherhood of guys being dudes. 99% sure he gave me an open invite to check it out…

i hum such a special cake
look at me the wizard of secrecy7but it comes to you like breathing, no need for this

Attached: 632569.jpg (474x266, 20.21K)

>I asked him about freemasonry and he described it as a friendly brotherhood of guys being dudes. 99% sure he gave me an open invite to check it out…
just because he had a japanese sword?
wut?

Are politicians allowed to change their political views mid career? It would be dangerous to admit that.

What about fascist theory interests you particularly?

Freemasons only admit male members. Are you sure this wasn't a biker club?

Some people can't understand how certain low status people they know become masons.

They will know the price when they come and collet on all the favors they did for the retards.

Then they will know the true cost.

Attached: ajGRLJn2_700w_0.jpg (700x771, 91.23K)

My Masonic grandfather died before I was old enough but he was grooming me for the lodge.
I have old american ancestry full of Masonry so I really dodged the bullet.

Attached: mason tip.jpg (1280x800, 250.06K)

she wasnt a mason, but her dad was. He was really high up in the heirarchy, and apparently Princess was a legit role. She didnt take part in any real masonry stuff, and likely wouldnt be able to enter the lodges during normal hours, but she would give speeches and had a pretty important role in the local community I guess.

Sorry I should have mentioned. He openly wore his ring all the time and made references to meetings at his temple or whatever.

These people never end up happy it seems.

That's interesting. What would she give speeches about?

I've known loads over the years

They all know they were involved in 9/11 and 7/7 and that they're robbing the public purse whenever there is a chance. They are the reason EVERY gov contract is behind schedule and over budget. I wish Any Forums would focus on that and their corruption of the police and promotion of globhomo instead of magic.

The fraternity actively promotes everything we hate.

They are, but it often damages their career significantly. Of course, I won't publicly admit it.
As a Freemason, though, you are expected to take away that which divides us, and seek what unites us. To me personally, I am looking for hints of that in fascist literature and theory.

Also, not all forms of Freemasonry only admit male members. The Continental (French) side of Freemasonry allow women to join, and believing in a higher power is not required. English Freemasonry, however, only allows men and believing in a higher power is indeed one of the requirements.

that pic gave me a deep laugh