I am fucking warning you Russia Stop or i will have to get involved

I am fucking warning you Russia Stop or i will have to get involved.

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Slavic soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY SLAVshit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: 17186810.jpg (2000x1123, 468.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingdefense.com/2020/06/unanswered-israeli-air-strikes-against-syria-raise-s-400-questions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

basado

North Korea supports Norway.

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 8.67K)

>I love the West and Israel!
>That's why I'll go and kill whites in Russia!
>Anons, do like Schlomo told you and kill whites!

Dangerously based my fren

Attached: 968E81C5-ACF3-4D1A-ACCC-FAE8A0E81258.jpg (660x660, 198.98K)

russians are not white slavshit subhuman

Based
North Korea best korea

He's back

>implying Putin isn’t in bed with the Jews at least as much as the west is
Stop embarrassing poles

The real question is who is receiving the sloppy seconds,

F35 WOULD ABSOLUTELY RAPE THE S400's RUSSIA IS IN SOME DEEP SHIT

The very fact that the establishment media hates Putin makes him good in my book

everyone gangsta in their momma's basement.
take a walk at night in the ghetto streets and keep us posted

They cant even kill a finnish sniper, how are they going to take over a country. lmao pathetic russian scum.

I kneel

Wtf Kim you said earlier you support us? :(

f35 will absolutely rape your shitty s400 kneel before it's too late

Lol

I don't get it, doesn't your average Russbro want the churkas, mongols, gopniks and cigani purged from his country? Wouldn't it be better for all involved just to BLEACH all the way to Tartaria?

You will be on your own norge the UK government has 0 authority noe and will be overthrown the second they commit our forces against Russia. They are answering for convid, nothing else will be allowed.

unironically your airforce will kick russia's ass. f35 vs old gen jet is like sniper vs ordinary soldier.

If Russia invade i will rat you all out. I will tell FSB about your post as well OP

Attached: 1604238730733.jpg (750x936, 222.49K)

Yeah it's basically been proven the last three years now. The Jews basically bomb at will in Syria under multiple s400 batteries.

breakingdefense.com/2020/06/unanswered-israeli-air-strikes-against-syria-raise-s-400-questions/

Reality is the Russians will be facing 40 Raptors before they even see a F35. I have a feeling Russia will not deploy traditional aircraft it would be suicide they're not stupid. That leads me to Russia not doing anything. It's all bullshit. If Ukraine advanced they'll use traditional ground forces and by the belt policy of getting close to NATO forces. I get paid for this. Congratz you just information RAND got twenty million for.

Attached: BMv1ihECMAAzkkb.jpg (2448x3264, 580.38K)

MERICA BOY HERE! WOULD TOTALLY BACK YOU UP TO SEND IVAN RUNNING!

Attached: acu pepe.jpg (680x596, 91.46K)