BBC ADMITS VAXX CONTAINS HIV

mobile.twitter.com/Bez___/status/1493304665332764675

I LITERALLY BLEW MY שתייה קלה DRINK

So the vaxxed got injected with a mild dose of HIV...but the real question is; did they get Covid?

>no
>its safe and effective

its just HIV after all not covid-19

Attached: images (8).jpg (310x163, 9.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0GyzQDbyAU
nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html
youtu.be/BJXyxsHMnJs
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_clamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "Keith" in this video is Dr Keith Chappell, who was the lead researcher behind the now CANCELLED vaccine which was being developed at The University of Queensland. The video in the tweet is about a CANCELLED vaccine. And it was never given to the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0GyzQDbyAU

nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html

Attached: 1485916226496.png (680x680, 430.26K)

this was an australian vaccine which never made it past trials.

None of the vaccines have made it past the trials yet.

You can write סודה instead

Nothingburger HIV isn't even a big deal anymore meh

Excellent

youtu.be/BJXyxsHMnJs

Attached: 1644574998280.jpg (500x517, 26.8K)

That user means that it wasn't distributed to the general public.

Nothing changes for Australians

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Gaystralia.jpg (632x650, 57.47K)

yeah man. hiv is better than Omicron

it only lasts 3 days and goes away by itself

finally we can start sharing needles and having raw gay sex

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-neet-4chan-meme-television-meme-tartan-internet-know-your-meme.png (920x802, 100.63K)

I tested positive for HIV once. Nothing bad ever happened to me.

Attached: image (36).jpg (1024x1024, 516.98K)

If you get aids you'll never have to worry about getting it again for the rest of your life kiddo!

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

every time

Attached: 1616263277148.png (385x358, 73.53K)

you guys really trying to force this one... you ever wonder if you are the bad guys? When you have lied so much for the greater good that you no longer care what the truth even is... dont you ever just step back and think what the fuck am I doing?

He came up with this *totally bitchin* vaccine idea while waxing his surfboard.

Attached: 3103BEFF-21EF-433D-AA93-10D8DF1759B1.jpg (736x661, 403.15K)

his sideburns alone are enough reason to never touch a profuct of his. he looks like a washed up junkie who got his act together later in life. i wouldnt even accept a Panadol from him

>play 3 times to get lucky 999 and die of stress

Attached: 655e7b.jpg (500x608, 50.78K)

This is misleading, though. They don't say the context. Which vaccine is this? It may be the protein subunit types like Novavax for all I know? Or astrazeneca? Not a good idea to trust alt. media truth channels without verification because they lie all the time, many are shills that lie on purpose in order to provoke a "fact check" and censorship.

I can't find any confirmation that this "molecular clamp" is used in the mrna vaccines. The clip actually seems to be about protein subunit vaccines, NOT MRNA vaccines.

I'm not promoting the vaccine at all, but this is lazy. It may even be purposeful in order to discredit and sow the narrative or rampant disinformation that needs to be curbed.

>This is misleading, though. They don't say the context. Which vaccine is this?
Read the first reply.

Deleting this because I was wrongly assuming that the person behind the tweet was telling the truth or was talking aobut the mrna vaxxes. Should have known that it was out of context (really about protein subunit vaxxes). Alt media is just as bad and full of shills that just make crap up as long as it fits the narrative.

up

Thanks, man. Should have read it before I replied.

You're welcome. And see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_clamp

good to see more and more people on Any Forums arent bowing to retarded crowd think of spewing whatever the latest retarded conspiracy is without concern for if its even true.
These niggers work themselves into a shoot over a tweet that isnt even real.

OP already has AIDS.