Frankly, it is astounding that the US hasn't imploded

Attached: It's really that simple.png (655x599, 276.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exports_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frankly speaking, no. It isn't

It won’t, the US simply cannot and probably never will.

What is propping the regime up?
The economy is based on worthless dollars and is driven by a worthless service sector economy. Nothing of value is produced and the only thing keeping the system alive is human stupidity.
There is no patriotism or loyalty to the state at all and the moment a crisis happens, no one will sacrifice for the good of the whole since there is no whole. Society has been systematically factionalized to a degree that makes Yugoslavia seem like a close nit family.
The military industrial complex is run by retards and staffed by niggers. The police state relies on police who are openly despise by both the population and the system itself.

There is nothing holding this system together.

Roman disintegration took roughly 180 years

>the US simply cannot
Why not?

Rome was a much more functional society compared with America.

Green paper economy. It's really incredible

People are too comfortable with how things are now, no one really wants civil war

Oh give it a few more days user

Biden will resign by the end of the week lmao

People valuing feeding their family and paying their mortgages is keeping them in line

>Frankly, it is astounding that the US hasn't imploded

Oldest government in the world and still going strong. lol

wrong

correct

>The economy is based on worthless dollars and is driven by a worthless service sector economy. Nothing of value is produced and the only thing keeping the system alive is human stupidity.

All economies are placed on worthless dollars, and we have more than any other country. The US still exports copious amounts of goods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exports_of_the_United_States

>There is no patriotism or loyalty to the state at all and the moment a crisis happens, no one will sacrifice for the good of the whole since there is no whole. Society has been systematically factionalized to a degree that makes Yugoslavia seem like a close nit family.

Its definitely on the decline but its still there. Just look at any thread where a Euro talks shit about an american. Also states rights are based and if anything the US would break down to have more states rights and less fed than become Yugoslavia

>There is nothing holding this system together.
Wrong, the military industrial complex, the fact that the entire economy is on a credit card, rampant consumerism, everyone wanting to be victims, nigger worship, and sex, drugs, and rock and roll is holding it together. We have electricity, netflix, tendies.

The US 'demise' will be a slow burn. Everyone things there will be a smoking gun and its like "hey we're revoling now", that isn't how it works.

It’s just not that bad.
No President getting shot on live tv.
No threat of nuclear war.
No active war at all.
No Islamic terror.
Everything is still affordable.
Literally every American is driving a brand new car or truck.
Sportsball is still popular.
The U.S. would have to collapse to a level never seen before in modern times.
Europe completely rebuilt and thrived after being bombed to rubble.
China will prop up the U.S. for at least half a century while it bleeds it dry of resources and wealth.
Op is right though it is amazing that it hasn’t collapsed.

I agree. I'm waiting...

Solid post

i just imploded. it ogre.

Lol. Nobody?

The anglo-american globohomo empire will reign for 10000 years

not vast majority

don't worry, we're working on it.

Why is it astounding? You should know the No. 1 rule "Give them bread and circus, and they will never revolt."

It only takes from 0.5-5% of the population. You probably think 50% of the population took part in the American Revolution, I don't think they even had majority support in the beggining.

The fucking circus is rigged

Attached: 1644807596615.png (688x578, 71.99K)

>He watches niggerball.

it has tho

>be white people
>be too lazy to do your own farming
>import a bunch of niggers
>refuse to free them and let them build up centuries of resentment
>finally free them and keep treating them like shit and purposely under educating them and incarcerating them further fueling resentment and hatred
>2020 comes along
>"wow it's weird that people don't like us"

white people everyone

Attached: 1597941176061.jpg (600x600, 36.76K)

That itself is astounding since the very system propping up the comfort is itself totally unstable and eating itself to stay alive.

> Just look at any thread where a Euro talks shit about an american.
That's personal insults, not loyalty to the state. Only genuine retards or trolls defend the US government on Any Forums.

>We have electricity, netflix, tendies.
Once again, this is a result of the system existing. Yet the system is eating itself.

yet

Most conservatives I know reject sportball.

Very curious. Most conservicucks I know bend over backward for niggerball. My family abandoned it after they did the whole kneeling BS.

We gave niggers everything they wanted, did everything they demanded, and they treat us like shit.
We should have killed them.

Two weeks exactly