Men working out and having big bodies is cringe

Why does a man need to look like channing Tatum or a spartan with jo jo style muscles and act like a nigger?

I'm 120 pounds, 5'4.5 ft tall, and 26 years old and I never went to a gym. I just walk around an empty parking lot while smoking weed or eating shrooms andgo on water diets.

Men or women in this day and age have no purpose to getting muscular, Men should be skinny snf look like shotas and women should be fat as nature intended.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 7.1K)

do americans really?

Are you gay

I know this is bait but you should kill yourself right now. Your parents will high five that they will no longer have to deal with such a nigger faggot

Nobody's asking you to become a muscle tank like some sort of Baywatch extra but getting some muscle definition will help you feel more confident and get laid.

>literally you

Attached: angry-muscular-man-21135292.jpg (701x900, 91.96K)

>I'm 120 pounds, 5'4.5 ft tall
>I never went to a gym
Yeah, we know.

But I'm trying not to look intimidating

Yes brother I am angry that you are consuming my oxygen now chop chop

>people only go to the gym because they want to get ripped.

NGMI

What else do you go to the gym for?

To lose weight, retard.

>I'm 120 pounds, 5'4.5 ft tall,
Smaller than my dog

>amerimutt flag
wow such a surprise.

Trying to look like a gay roided bodybuilder is retarded, but it only takes an hour three times a week to strengthen your whole body. It’s good for your mind too user. Don’t do it for vanity. Do it for health.

Easiest "guess the flag without looking" of the day.

You can lose weight just by walking around your neighborhood or biking or a strict water diet. You're gaining weight in a gym by gaining muscle and looking like johney bravo

>I just walk around an empty parking lot while smoking weed or eating shrooms andgo on water diets.

top tier bait

How else am I supposed to pin down all these other hot buff men I buttfuck at the bath house? I have to be in too shape

most people on Any Forums are very, very fat, I know from discords and Any Forums watch parties and Any Forums community stuff

they really should be going for walks at least to the convenience store leave the car parked and just walk the 2 miles

Yeah, I can. I'm not trying to lose weight over the course of 10 years, though. I'm trying to lose it fairly quickly. And walking around the neighborhood and biking isn't the way to do it quickly with the amount of time I have available to me. Doing it quickly requires equipment. Equipment that I do not own and cannot purchase. Equipment that the gym owns.

I'm not rich. Also, your logic doesn't apply to everyone. Maybe I don't live in a neighborhood or somewhere where it's easy to bike. Most gyms provide people a place where they can do these things that they may not be able to do anywhere else.

Literally go outside and interact with other people. Other people that you aren't sharing drugs with.

>Men working out and having big bodies is cringe

Attached: behinf this post.gif (300x169, 464K)

Literally walking out the door to go to Planet Fitness
-T. 6'4" 185 Blonde hair blue eyed white guy. Seethe you weak little faggot mutt