Ontario Scraps the VaxPass!

Hope this fucker doesn’t bring it back after elections in June or during the flu season again.

Good news for now!

cp24.com/news/ford-ontario-s-chief-medical-officer-of-health-to-make-announcement-today-1.5780235

Attached: 593E7933-E010-47DD-9B2B-7466AB2CC433.jpg (1080x804, 68.08K)

>Good news for now!
Not really: "Businesses may still choose to require proof of vaccination, the province said in a news release issued Monday."

“Businesses may still choose to require proof of vaccination, the province said in a news release issued Monday.” Freedom for the people who give me money but not for the peasants kek

Who cares? Businesses who want to virtue signal are going to lose business and go bankrupt because the average normie really doesn't want to present papers to the gestapo to get a beer

No they won’t bro. Lemmings and NPC’s make up 99% of the population. They’ll be fine no one cares.

Now I know where not to spend my money. You dumb?

Yeah I read the fine print after lol. I’m telling you this whole farce and fake virus was to give corps more power and make the government more useless. And the peasants begged for it!

That was always the case. Even if a business doesn’t require it “now” won’t be getting my business anyways. They were traitors and I’m still not going to be dependent on restaurants or entertainment (not that I ever was).

Cope. You clearly don't talk to many people in the real world. You are more detached from reality than the average CBC commenter

I can understand their position previously, with it being mandated. I mean, I appreciate the ultra Chads who opened their doors to everyone during the mandate period and they of course are my first choice for a purveyor, but they are few and far between. The middle ground of being open to everyone post mandate is still acceptable.

i wouldnt be celebrating until they actually lift the mandate. remember when he said the vaxpass was going to be temporary then later said it was indefinite for the foreseeable future?
he is one slippery fuck.

I heard you pussies already cleared off the ambassador bridge so why should the government do any damn thing you say?

Attached: B4-C2-FFEA-92-A2-4-AD9-8984-7796-E6-B04-A8-D.jpg (1500x860, 149.73K)

I hope you’re right then bud. I’m in the middle of a major city and surrounded by apathy or woke.

Yeah I’m feeling this is election posturing for June.

We need laws passed to ban vaxx kikery permanently

Good point.

Attached: FF20CB91-11BD-4D74-B6B9-B68116961E33.jpg (1200x800, 108.63K)

>if
Nothingburger. Stage magic at best, don't fall for it.

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT MUST RESIGN

ALL THE POLITICIANS, ALL THE BUREAUCRATS, ALL THE "EXPERTS" - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE TYRANTS OR COMPLICIT IN TYRANNY

THEY HAVE COLLUDED TO STEAL THE COUNTRY FROM ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS - THE CITIZENS

THESE PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED TO HOLD ANY POSITION IN PUBLIC SERVICE EVER AGAIN

IF THEY STAY IN POWER WE WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM AGAIN IN 5 YEARS BUT THEYLL HAVE BETTER TOOLS TO STEAL OUR FREEDOM

THEY
MUST
ALL
RESIGN

that's ok
if after removing such a horrible policy, a business still decides to ask for the vaxxpass, they do not deserve to be visited

Attached: 99b68d16ef42cb46cd99140ead744af7013262adr1-363-321v2_uhq.jpg (363x321, 25.19K)

Covidists are in the minority. No one is going to go to a restaurant or store that requires the vax pass lmao.

They're just making way for a federal vax pass.

Vax Pass gets scrapped on March 1st, so.....if I did the math right....that's....two more weeks??

Attached: 1636284480692.png (880x744, 620.74K)

A buddy of mine just got vaxxed so that he wouldn't get fired from the beer store.

What are the odds that most businesses will no longer require vax for employment?