He makes a good point

He makes a good point.

Want to tank the economy?
The so called "fascist" mandates don't do the work, but the trucker's siege may do it

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-082304_Chrome.jpg (1080x352, 69.62K)

>open up economy based on governments terms
>close economy based on citizens terms

>The so called "fascist" mandates
It literally is fascism. You're denying people work and the ability to provide for their families if they don't inject chemicals into themselves. Tne nazis did this for 5 years before WW2.

All Trudeau has to do is stop being a fascist asshole and all this can be over with.

Attached: IMG_4019.jpg (718x658, 216.4K)

The left are intellectually dishonest they have a habit of pretending not to understand basic issues. This isn't because they're stupid, it's because they're part of a social collective and they are fully aware that their collective has a proscribed opinion on certain matters.

It's not about economy. It's about freedom.

>I don't really understand
Then stfu and kys

Only a brain dead idiot couldn’t understand the nuance here

>forgetting about the destruction of the economy for the past 2 years
>standing up to tyrants is tyrannical and bad
>those seeking freedom are the tyrants
nigger.

Attached: kypolice.gif (942x917, 244.46K)

Sage

twitter make more sense if they ban all black from using it so we no have to listen to stupid takes.

This guy is a fucking retard and op is just a dumb faggot yid like always

>forcing mom & pop to close down their restaurant for a meme flu
>stopping multinational globohomo megacorps from shipping products internationally
>these are the same
Holy fuck leftists are retarded

I had a debate with a long term friend who votes left because he's a retarded nigger. He couldnt comprehend the concept of bodily autonomy and being able to participate in a free society without sacrificing that autonomy. For him, it boiled down to: if you want freedom, just get the "free" shot. He could not compute the idea that this is coercion and the complete opposite of freedom. People that follow leftist ideologies are lost with no hope.

Leftist here. There's nothing wrong with obeying the government and following mandates when the government is run by people who shares my views and fight for liberal policies, like protecting the country with vaccines that only white supremacists are against.

> He makes a good point.
do you even think about things anymore? its called a protest sweety, read about it.

Just stop the mandates and STFU. It's that simple.

Why isn't he at church?

>I had a debate with a long term friend who votes left because he's a retarded nigger.
sounds like a waste of time. surely there's something more important you could be doing?

> Leftist here. There's nothing wrong with obeying
kek

Eat the business end of a Benelli. Kthx.

>black
cant understand anything.

well that would just be collateral. I know which I would choose.

Well for the protesters, they are being totally shut out of the economy. Being told. You’re fired and can’t participate in society in any meaningful way due to the refusing a clot shot is what they are protesting. You have to be out of touch with reality or just retarded not to see that.

If I want to pick fights with leftist retards for fun during my downtime, that's my right to, cuckservative.