Russia has opened investigation against Nike for using non white models in their advertising in Russia

Russia has opened investigation against Nike for using non white models in their advertising in Russia.

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-142202_Twitter.jpg (720x1600, 383.13K)

Attached: 20220214_142340.jpg (1475x980, 137.41K)

Этo бaзa, гoи.

meanwhile croatians still in search for croatian kings tomb, or, well anything that could confirm one ever existed
stay tuned

2/10

>tHEy are doiNG it fOr teh MoNEy
If any retard ever says this again...this is subversion, not advertisement aimed at increasing profit.

good for russia. hopefully they actually prosecute humans.

seriously who the fuck is behind all this sneaky subconscious anti-white propaganda?

BASED RUSSIA
NUKE THIS SHITHOLE PLEASE GOD

Attached: EaWgU2vXsAAkGc6.jpg (410x598, 27.07K)

Shouldn't Nike, as a competitive brand with alternatives to their products, worry about people buying their products based on such important factors?

Even Abibas is pozzed. WTF

Attached: men-sport-1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 57.28K)

>for using non white models in their advertising in Russia.
*only

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 465.33K)

nike is for niggers.

Russia can take this country over but they need to do some extermination on large scale. Nuking all the major cities would solve most of the issues. Then they cleanout the rest. We can slowly rebuild from there under the Soviet Union.

I'm a horsefucker too but fuck off with this namefag bullshit

Heelys are for true pragmatists.

Not even non-white, but non attractive. The bar has been lowered as to what is acceptable as beauty. Where is Joan Rivers when you need her.

Fake news, there is no investigation. A person made a complaint and the complaint was marked for consideration.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 13-41-33 СК проверит Nike из-за отсутствия белых моделей на русскоязычном сайте.png (628x1423, 320.01K)

Is op really implicitly complaining that they didn't get an apparel modeling job or something? Id rather work in the sweatshop to learn how to turn a dollar into 200.

Based. This shit actually pisses me off, if I need to buy new clothes I can never see what they look like on a White guy like myself despite living in a majority White country