I love drugs. Unfortunately as of late all I can access is Kratom. My favorite is Xanax though. What drugs do you do?

I love drugs. Unfortunately as of late all I can access is Kratom. My favorite is Xanax though. What drugs do you do?

Attached: A8D4668D-3A7F-424E-8491-0F654FED672C.jpg (767x427, 113.33K)

Mirtazapin 15mg

>Kratom
you can get addicted to that shit be careful
my only drug now is alcohol

Anything I can get my hands on
Xanax can be okay but I like to drink and combining the two can be a bad idea.
LSD/Shrooms are the patrician choice

I dont much anymore because im not a degenerate but tramadol and weed is the dream combo

Occasionally I drink 3 beers and fall asleep

tacos are my drug of choice

Attached: 1636384928969.jpg (750x750, 72.4K)

Nice try fed. Yeah i like drugs too.
Are you aware that you CANT take drugs out of the street? Didnt your ban on alcohol taught you anything? You create this mobs when you ban drugs that since cave times until 1920 were sold by MONEY legally. Now you got in México psyco mafia ruling that bussiness,and apparently also making less safe your country.
So congratulations. You can add 3 wiskey bottles per day to this xanax and kratom. Its legal. For everyone. But you dont choose it, do you?

$2000 a day on heroin

sometimes i drink hot choclate, but very fast

yeah use benzos and ruin your life for good

I got bored of being a drug addict so now I just drink all the time

Someone is overpricing that gram for you, Billy the australian

Wow

Coffee cannabis and endorphins from making love to my wife.

>LSD/Shrooms are the patrician choice
ganja also

I do buprenorphine and valium. And smoking hash,im willing to stop smoking and start doing some sport daily. Im well focused now

I do 20 grams a day

i done it everyday for a year. ive not done shit now for 3 days. no you cant, only retards do. retard. how to spot a retard.
i started getting heartburn the next day after taking it the night before and would taste it, pure kratom. that never happened. so i wasnt digesting it. kept doing it anyway for another 3 days then over did it a little which i did sometimes one night and woke up and my stomach wouldnt settle. puked, went back to sleep. woke up, felt like i was okish, thought i had it out of my system. took another dose, and after the initial 1-2 hour buzz, started feeling like shit again in my stomach. thought that was dumb as fuck. so now im either 3 or 4 days into not taking it and not even bothered with wanting it except some mental faggotry that i say no. fuck off to.

I've been scripted benzos and amphetamines 15-16 years I don't much take them though.
Now ketamine too I do take that and enjoy it and get a heavy infusion once a month.
I smoke maybe 2 grams of weed a week.
My real pleasure and what I truly enjoyed was opiates ( mainly oxy/oxymorph and fent patches worn normally not smoked or ingested ) but you can only nod so many years of your life away..so 5 years off of that shit. Maybe 6 now.
I quit drinking a quart of 151 a day around the same time.
DMT and Mushrooms when I have time to grow a batch or do an extraction on some bark..never buy it.
I still have pain , I should not have quit the opiates..maybe just stopped taking the fentanyl.

Retard alert.

i know man, i know. violently fast..
if you take drugs you are unfortunately emotionally very unballanced and knowingly in the search of a counterweight that tilts the balance. thats the hope if you take drugs problem is it will not tilt it in your favor or just overpaint it leaving the unbalance unbalanced but numbing the perception of it. try to fix or overcome these unbalances - dont be stupid - you only have one life, selfdestruction is a waste and not the path

gl niggers.

Impossible,unless its very weak heroin. And i assume there is not much heroin in Australia,but i assume if you get to know people importing that white stuff,you couldnt do this daily. You are lying unless you show heroin. 20 grams says. I did half a gram,of good heroin,and well after some months a gram daily because tolerance,and i was high all day. Not smacking neither smoking,sniffing little lines,to get energy. I know most of people dont use heroin this way. And redosificating sure,each hour and sth. Each bathroom was fine,it took a second,and you dont seem a junkie.
I bet you are lying
Next lie say 2 grams or 3.

heroin

Meth. Everything else is for children. I avoided it for decades knowing how destructive it is but now that we live in clown world on the brink of collapse and will never see retirement or a dollar of our 401k I've given up and have fully plunged myself into the depths of crystal depravity.