Switzerland is the only country clearly better than the US

The US has a fuck ton of problems, (obesity racial tensions public transportation whatever) but it’s the best place in the world to make a shitton of money. Super easy to start a business or get a high paying job (and if not get fucked you’re the cattle class thanks for delivering my doordash).

But Switzerland is the one country that has it all - scenic natural beauty, great historic towns, a powerhouse of an economy and finance, and lots of wealth for its citizens. I’ve been all over the world, even to the Scandinavian countries like Norway which libtards claim are better, and there’s no place better for the top 10% of people than the US. Besides Switzerland. It’s expensive but also very high quality, places like paris are expensive and shit, europoor is very true but doesn’t apply to the Swiss

Attached: BBE6F713-B1F3-4CC3-99FC-0011D2EBC9AD.jpg (1440x823, 212.74K)

Why is the American so obsessed with money?

Fuck off mutt.

You have never been there nor in Europe, stop projecting. It's a depressing shithole and you would hang yourself after 1 month because a your average burger costs $30. Europe is closed and full, can you fuck off?

My bloodline is German on both sides. Whenever I go to Switzerland it feels like I’m coming home and everyone assumes I’m local because of how I look/last name (or should I say nachname lol)

I’ve been to europe a shit ton of times, even Poland. It’s not that bad in Switzerland, if you’re poor you can get a McDonald’s burger meal for like $11

>My bloodline is German on both sides. Whenever I go to Switzerland it feels like I’m coming home and everyone assumes I’m local because of how I look/last name (or should I say nachname lol)

Attached: 1644831095551.png (640x550, 234.74K)

Dont give a shit. Stay out muttpig.

why are Spanish people poor?

if you’re French or Italian speaking swiss kys btw

It's full of banks, balkanfags and people who only care about money. I do love it here, but things could be way better.

Norway too

Bruh the entire continent is full of balkanfags. They’re better than Mexicans though count your blessings

>poor
See? That's the only thing your deracinated mind understands. Sad!

I disagree, Norway is overpriced and rich but kind of lame desu. I was bored visiting there

I like Switzerland but if you go into a city its a shithole like everywhere full of turks and arabs and stinking of piss. The countryside and mountains are god-tier and inhabited solely by Aryan chads however

Go back to railing jamón ibérico off your cousins ass

That’s true for every city nowadays.. you won’t get shot or anything though. towns / mountains are nicer certainly

You're right on the money, user. I've spent about a year on a project in Switzerland and came to a similar conclusion
The only thing, I'd argue, is that it's simpler to make it big in the U.S - I don't think you'll be a multimillionaire in Switzerland, but your quality of life is definitely going to better there than just about anywhere else in the world.

No I am german speaking and guess what: Stay out stinking muttmongrel.

What the fuck are you even talking about? All that HFCS has dulled your mind.

Attached: 1644836061250.png (662x558, 31.76K)

The mutt cope holy crap. The US is rapidly turning into a non-white third world nigger-tier shithole. It's not even in the top 100 of best countries.

Mammon worship

I agree
how do I move there?

your moms had so many trains run on her raclette smelling ass they call her SBB

There aren’t 100 decent countries on this planet. The US is declining sure but it’s easy as fuck to make a shit ton of money in nominal terms. Idk if I’ll stay here my whole life, maybe I’ll move to Bali or something, but it’s a pretty sweet gig ngl

>no place better for the top 10%
Lmao since when is that a good measure, you arent in those and most here either

>The US has a fuck ton of problems, (obesity racial tensions public transportation whatever) but it’s the best place in the world to make a shitton of money. Super easy to start a business or get a high paying job (and if not get fucked you’re the cattle class thanks for delivering my doordash).

And thus the American can only understand statehood in the context of the merchant elite and being bourgeois.

You make me sick and I hope you get AIDS.

>My bloodline is German on both sides. Whenever I go to Switzerland it feels like I’m coming home and everyone assumes I’m local because of how I look/last name (or should I say nachname lol)

Attached: 1644836618421.jpg (1756x1080, 689.15K)

Fuck off and stay in your cucked country, mutts. We're full.

By household wealth not yet by salary yes. Will be in top 5% for salary in next 2-3 years

Nation states are fucking meme. The US isn’t a country it’s a place to make money and make whatever choices you want

Really, have been wanting to move back to America imo. Seems I can get better pay as a medical engineer in Minnesota. How is it living there? Or should I just stay here with these Swiss faggots?

Attached: Based.png (2266x447, 213.91K)

Minnesota is where most of the riots were recently.

Minnesota sucks, colder than Switzerland, full of Somalians. Unless you make like significantly more or want a big house in the American suburbs don’t do it