SOULLESS PEOPLE - NO INNER MONOLOGUE

Psychology professor Russell Hurlburt estimates 30 to 50 percent of people have an inner monologue narrating their thoughts throughout the day. But if you don't have one, Hurlburt, who teaches at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, says not to worry.

Uhh, guys. Just FYI a majority of people overall are NPC’s. No inner monologue, no soul, no thoughts to themselves, no mental imagery.

Only around 20-40% of us are actually real free thinking humans. ITT the soulless will try to justify their disability but we all know the truth.

Be thankful you are one of the chosen few if you are and if you are not, i pray for your soulless and worthless existence. I pray you find peace one way or another in this life, even if when you die your existence completely ceases to exist.

valleymagazinepsu.com/do-you-have-an-inner-monologue-lets-find-out/

Attached: 03A30CBF-5E91-4F5F-A988-05A9563674A6.jpg (1024x869, 177.13K)

Must admit that I still feel pretty soulless when my inner monologue is telling me to stab people to death.

Your inner monologue is a demon. You are possessed. Unless it is shitskins you’re thinking about.

kys kike

Inside you know everyone is a danger more or less

Stab yourself in the heart and bleed

I'm not possessed. I just have these intrusive thoughts a lot of the time. It's not like I enjoy thinking these things. They just pop into my head when I'm in a certain mood.

Yeh but I think pol made me worse and probably does the same for other anons who are similar to me

nah

I’ve had it happen too user ngl

Attached: DF102.jpg (888x662, 64.16K)

nonce

S, fuck you, memeflaggot

I thought everyone had an internal monologue, I thought it was standard and normal. Humans really are a low life form, no better than animals.

Wasted

Checked

What does this mean?

You have to repent

she's a lil cutie, not a nonce :P

demons/astral parasites can put intrusive thoughts in your head to make you feel bad/miserable, then they feed off of that energy. You know who you are, the best thing you can do is ignore it.

Cunnypilled

My theory is that there are a limited number of human souls. It was fine when the population was smaller, but as we have boomed out of control there simply aren't enough souls to go around. So now a lot of people are born as pure meatsacks.

Uohhh?

Does anyone else have this thing, when on a long drive, you are thinking so much and imagining anything. That you forgot how you got kilometers further driving without paying pure attention. Like it's like you're driving on a perfect cruise control.

it's a bot

Yup. Well, there are also the odd souls who visualize everything instead of putting it into words. But they're likely a small minority.

This was a revelation to me that an internal monologue doesn't exist for millions of people.
How can they reflect and evaluate their actions?

Blessed, based and checked.

Attached: 1644836608041.jpg (540x960, 73.94K)

>jab wound
Yea, we know.

Digits

what?

Yeah that's pretty normal, user.

What is the origination of this NPC meme. I remember deriving this for myself with a conversation I had in 2014-2015. I was having a conversation with some chick and some reason had to do simple math in my head. She asked me how I could do that. I told her she can just count in her head. She said what.
I asked her to count out loud. She did. Then I said now just count in your head. She said she didn't hear voices, those are demons. I literally couldn't believe it and asked several people and they all thought I was trolling.
I know there are several references to this historically and in esoteric texts. They would teach uneducated to subvocalize things they were reading to turn them into wordcels. I am also aware that many rituals in the past look plain bizarre to a wordcel, but imagine if you can't just place yourself in a new context semantically. How do you conjure thoughts of a thing if you have to see it to think of it.

Cunnychads, we just keep winning

Attached: cuteandfunny.webm (640x640, 941.55K)

Road hypnosis. If you don't like it try practicing singing in your car or listening to a book.
No, not a mindless fucking podcast. A book.