Your 25 yo daughter comes home with a tattoo

How do you react?

Attached: 1BC67BEC-71E1-4B41-B1B3-60DD39B28CC8.jpg (420x497, 78.67K)

Smash her head in with a cinder block, lol

>no queen of spades tattoo
:(

Fuck her mom to show dominance.

14yo’s been having tattoos since ages. Lol at 25.

I hope that by 25 she's already married and with a kid so not my problem.

Rape her,
If she wants to act like a whore I will treat her like one

cut it off

She doesn't have a home any more. Enjoy exile

wow i have a daughter? my age too?

charming smile like she's done something stupid but im being sweet about it
"oooh, darling. why do you draw doodles on your body? you got so many walls to pick from
ill even provide you with pencils"

If your daughter is still living at your house at 25 you're dealing with a roastie already lol

>25
cut off her inheritance if there's any

Cumming on it. Heyoooooo

Kill her and then myself. I have clearly failed as a father, keeping her safe from the evils of the modern world.

Get the kaasschaaf

Islam remains undefeated.

25, not married and living with daddy? I guess I'd pat her head and kiss her cheek because I have sympathy for people with autism.

She'll be familiar with walls soon enough.

BTW tattoos cause permanent damage your lymph nodes. Gee I wonder why everybody is so sick all the time. Gee I wonder why everybody gets cancer nowadays.

Attached: lymphnode-tattooink.jpg (350x327, 77.85K)

I still don’t understand why women get these tacky tattoos. It doesn’t look cute or pretty. Reminds me of 5 year olds doodling on themselves.

rape her and coom on the tat while mom watches

Means I failed as a father.

You think men don't get retarded tattoos as well? Men have a higher rate of tattoos than women as well. Been like this for over a thousand years (at Europe, at least).

ewwwww
people are retarded.
obviously tats is putting something that dissolves into your body with time, but i didnt know its that bad

thanks for the redpill, user

Because their bodies are basically a cheap canvas for doodling on, like restaurant napkins, they want to be used to wipe a mans filth and then be discarded into the trash.

Attached: Organic-pigments-translocate-from-skin-to-lymph-nodes-Organic-pigments-in-lysed-skin-and.jpg (850x1268, 127.73K)

Same logic applies to both men and women. Usually these days I see younger women with them more than younger men.

Fart loudly

False equivalence. Men are capable of feeling a profound sense of duty, loyalty and holding lifelong commitments. Women have no concept of these things, they are just feebly emulating men without understanding what they're doing. Have you ever known a woman to conceive or understand an idea that was worth permanently etching on the human body?

Attached: Figure-1-Tattoos-predominantly-black-on-the-right-arm-b-black-sentinel-lymph-nodes-1.png (850x559, 235.32K)