Preparing for cosmic war

Tell me everything you know about demons, fallen angels, and 'watchers'.

youtube.com/watch?v=crdF1vhqKRU

Attached: ,3m2,4m,2m424.jpg (1200x1200, 212.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gl_3kvkFBPA
youtu.be/EggcKbbrkvo
youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-cmIJejrGs
rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html
bitchute.com/video/rZZ7acMtUnL2/
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sure?

be extremely careful of which you ask
you just might get it

I just want to learn

youtu.be/Gl_3kvkFBPA

youtu.be/EggcKbbrkvo

youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU

youtube.com/watch?v=u-cmIJejrGs

Attached: PNG image 4.png (1242x1829, 3.49M)

We need to wake more people up before we can defeat the demiurge

i know

I think God is preparing his people to do exactly that.

such is the folly of men
the thirst for knowledge

Truly is a curse

You are very wrong user

k OP
start reading the bible
t. not a chistcuck
lots of wisdom

why?

this video i made will give you a real good understanding

how all these things arte connected and playing out, gene therapy, quantum dot tattoos, social credit scores, global government, 5g global satellite grid, space lasers, combat drones, artificial intelligence, dmt aliens, demons, exorcisms, fallen angels, giants, human sacrifice, genetic blood purity, lab made inter species chimeras, just to name a few things.

rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html
also the aliens they are disclosing are demons,
this is a good short doco on it
bitchute.com/video/rZZ7acMtUnL2/

if you watch these videos you will know all there is

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

read between passages

nice. Thank you user.

Why do you reject Christ?

its because satan is his daddy and the truth isnt in him, he never over came his mother and returned to the father, so he acts like a rebellious woman (bitch) and lets the demonic whispers in his ears guide him

my pleasure, once you watch it all the way through there is no turning back

Jesus does plainly state in John 6:44 “No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me DRAW him: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Then in verse 65, “And He said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto Me, except it were GIVEN unto him of my Father.”

God sends a LYING EVIL DELUDING SPIRIT to people He is leading down the road to destruction.

the tounge is full of death dealing poisin

those who sow hatred among their brothers...

it is not what goes into a man that defiles him, but what comes out of him

the words of Christ
t. christcuck
you fuckos
how long must i put up with you?

>still believing in christ
I hate the demiurge

>God
>fighting the demiurge
NGMI

There are many places where God sends an evil, lying spirit full of delusion upon people.

“But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an EVIL SPIRIT from the LORD troubled him.” (1 Samuel 16:14) This is also spoken of in 1 Samuel 18:10 and 19:9.

God also said in Isaiah 66:4, “I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.”

boring larp

Attached: 1623100934555.gif (320x308, 3.92M)

Evil beings that are going to hell alongside those who are not saved and thus also remain damned.

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

R A R E
A
R
E