Will silver really end the fed or did I fall for Jewish tricks again?

Will silver really end the fed or did I fall for Jewish tricks again?

Been saving up for 9 months to make my first purchase and now I found out I automatically just lost 20% on premiums WTF?

Attached: 5047B531-DF26-42D0-8A9B-898AD83EBCEF.jpg (3697x1847, 1.79M)

>or did I fall for Jewish tricks again?
you fell for another grift. Buy the USD or stocks.. do not piss your money away in silver.

>Will silver really end the fed
no.
But Bitcoin will.
Explanation in pic

Attached: limited-supply-3-small.png (452x800, 107.36K)

sounds like your own fault for not doing enough research and/or reading the fine print.

not politics only stupidity get out

You got scammed.

Why do all you people want to end the fed and put banking into the hands of private, unregulated interests? Do you have any idea what a horrible idea that is and how bad everyone will be exploited? The fed represents the only public oversight of the banking industry we have. Right-wingers are truly shills for the elites.

>end the fed
in fact, Bitcoin already ended FED [monopoly in 1 country]. Hopefully more countries will follow soon.

Attached: bitcoin-elsalvador-btc-replaced-the-FED.png (639x948, 361.61K)

I wanted to buy gold/silver as an investment but didn't want to pay the 20% jew tax to buy it and then a shit rate when I want to sell it,that makes it impossible to make a return in my lifetime,il stick with monero

>The fed represents the only public oversight of the banking industry we have. Right-wingers are truly shills for the elites.
ok jew

Attached: silverjews-dancing-with-fait.gif (320x180, 1.54M)

Bitcoin was created by the FED.

>Meme flag
>Meme pic

Nice shitpost

THis 100%.
Most of the right wingers are stupid as fuck when it comes to money. After the 2008/9 crash, all the idiots bought gold because the Fed was "printing money".. gold didn't do shit while US stocks soared. Again, this dumbass far-right group always makes shit decisions when it comes to money.
Also bitcoin will become 100% worthless in time as all countries of the world ban it. Bitcoing is NOT a currency.

It already is a private unregulated interest.

>Been saving up for 9 months to make
guide to winning at life re finances - in pic.
In short:

* buy Bitcoin to become very rich (over long time, like decade, and remember it can first fall down in value)

* move some gains to PMs - they will never make you rich, but can at least defend from inflation during "crypto winter"

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)

I would rather be a jew than some poor right-wing idiot that makes stupid investing decisions and is largely just poor white trash

Silver is only worth as much as the jew says it is worth. If you hoard silver, the jew must simply say "it's worthless anyways" and by the mere act of saying so, it will become reality.

Precious metals are only a means of protecting your wealth, not an investment for profit. Crypto is the new penny stocks. Its informed gambling for profit. Your silver is worth as much as bullets or food. You won't need it unless you're going to have to use it. But collecting silver is also fun, just like collecting guns and such. There's nothing to lose by owning silver, it's just not going to make you rich, it's a product of being wealthy, understand?

Silver is not for short term.
Silver is for long term.
Silver also happens to be the most shorted asset.
Buy some or don't.
It's not my problem.
Keep your wealth in USD and watch it erode.
Put your money into stocks and Jews make it erode for their own benefit through back door deals.
Put your wealth into shitcoin (digital fiat) and watch it become a volotile mess.
Do what you like.
Just know that gold and silver have been used for money for thousands of years.
Everything else has always been transitory.
I'm really only getting silver to trigger shills and jannies.
Wealth preservation is just a side benefit.

>tool that made FED obsolete was created by the FED.
>tool that made privacy and freedom oriented nerds into millionaires, was created by FED
rly? ok, thanks FED

Attached: bitcoin-end_the_fed.png (680x881, 918.66K)

>The fed represents the only public oversight
There is no public oversight of the Fed you absolutely retarded shill.
I hope someone sages you IRL.

Attached: 1644272446766.jpg (1920x1080, 818.53K)

checked and wasted

>fiat good
>I am getting rich
everyone who holds fiat is losing value over time, filthy jew.
metals keep around same value (can't be squeezed)
Bitcoin shoots up in value (is squeeezed due to inelastic supply)

Attached: USD-value.jpg (750x517, 290.65K)

Even if that was true it doesn't change anything since the code is open source,there's no secret back doors or anything