If you watch this when it comes out, you're a tranny

If you watch this when it comes out, you're a tranny.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
youtube.com/watch?v=LEfKMAITdXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll watch it with russian audio just to learn the language.

I am a tranny tho

shiet nigga

It seems even the normies are dead against this one. Probably a big financial disaster

"Злo нe мoжeт coздaть ничeгo нoвoгo, oнo мoжeт тoлькo иcпopтить и paзpyшить тo, чтo изoбpeли или coздaли дoбpыe cилы". - Дж.P.P.Toлкин.

I will pirate it and after watching will shit all over the internet of how bad it is.

let's just fucking pray that they get enough backlash over the next couple of months that they end up cancelling the project or at the very least leaving it dead in the water after the first season or some shit.

I'll wait for reviews but I expect this to be a big waste of money for Amazon Prime. There's really no way any modern Tolkien adaptation could come close to Peter Jackson's LOTR, but I despise the Hobbit trilogy enough to cross my fingers Amazon makes something ok.

may watch it out of morbid curiosity, though these shitty remakes is getting pretty tired

Having the word ring twice in the same title sounds stupid

I tried to watch "Wheel of Time" but I could only get through one episode, so I imagine I won't watch this at all. Wheel of Time was so visually off putting, I couldn't stand it. I am not even hard on Browns and Blacks. I'm just on Any Forums because I'm woke on the Jews, anti-vaxx, and Libertarian.

I am into manga, light novels, and anime anyway. The West niggerfying Tolkien sucks, but is not a big lose to me. Plus, I read 19th century Gothic literature, and modern Science-Ficition and Fantasy literature from the early 20th century to now, so it's not like I am lacking daily doses of White Western culture, since I read so many old books.

I might watch it 5 years from now, when it's long since cancelled, as a Tolkien completionist. But I doubt I'll even do that. I haven't even watched Game of Thrones yet past two seasons since it aired. I just watch anime.

It's just blatant political propaganda bullshit, like when they had a negress play Anne Boleyn.

Attached: 3_Anne_Boleyn_played_by_Jodie_Turner-Smith_5995_jpg_m14736ed.jpg (1200x1200, 138.86K)

Im watching it (Pirating) just because there are no blacks in The Hobbit and LotR so I know they will be genocided

The broke from cannon. Female dwarves have beards.

Obviously there are plenty of fantasy style stories made by great authors, but this is blatant cultural subversion of one of the biggest fantasy stories to exist. Defending culture is different than fucking being "racist".

They broke from canon in many ways, the dwarven negress is a newly created character along with the mulatto elf and I think his love interest in this new dogshit show is made up as well. They also have shit with Galadriel that doesn't make sense, like her wearing armor and being involved in actual military type battles.

You're probably right.

I think I am just probably over Tolkien. He's one of the greatest, but he's also entry level for high fantasy. Hobbit and LOTRs are like the few books normies that don't read much read, and then never read anything else. So, they grasp onto him harder.

But it's clear that the big issue most people have is that the races are aesthetically off putting to Tolkien's vibe and tone.

..... Wheel of Time sucked, and had bad acting, and other problems beside race. I imagine Rings of Power will have the same when it drops. So there will be other issues other than a female dwarf doesn't have a beard. But right now, all we know for sure, is races look messed up, and female dwarves cannon tier.

Trailer didn't look too bad though...

CHIKUN WANGZ uv REST IN POWAH

>normies
>LOTR
normies only read whatever is assigned to them in high school and college. at the most, harry potter. lord of the rings uses too many archaic terms, normies dont comprehend half of it. they might read it sure but theyre skim reading it, which doesnt count

What is the premise? There are more rings?
Dumb cashgrab

it's going to be a new story, about how the rings of power can only be safely wielded by a PoC because the white man is too easily corrupted.
You can feel it in your heart.

A Elbereth your Gilthoniel, n shiet

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 11-31-21 The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power – Teaser Trailer Prime Video.png (1397x601, 621.95K)

I haven't even see the first movie sis.

The armor look so cheap
"main hero must wear no helmet, so everyone will recognise him, despite he is in the middle of the battle".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 11-49-33 The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power – Teaser Trailer Prime Video.png (1397x598, 1.04M)

guess I'm a tranny

Attached: file.png (1152x2048, 1.38M)

Lord of the nigs

That's a man.

Attached: 2007vs2021b.jpg (603x597, 35.41K)

Mb i`ll pirate this shit someday

Watching anything released post 2010 is cringe

I will illegally stream Futurama when it comes out again
Until then I will rewatch Monty Python

here, you can watch it now
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
youtube.com/watch?v=LEfKMAITdXg

DA BLINGZ OF POWAH.
We wuz Hobbits in da hood 'n shiet.

They even fucked up the font lmao