Some light on the mystery juice

Will we get a habbening?
A bong lab has analyzed the mystery juice, found lots of self assembling graphene nano particles in it and have gone to the police.
ukcitizen2021.org/Case_Briefing_Document_and_lab_report_Ref_AUC_101_Report .pdf
Kiwi lab found the same some weeks ago.
Spanish lab found the same around 6 months ago.

dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/13/uk-lab-confirms-graphene-in-covid-vaccines/

My guess is that Ukraine and Taiwan will kick off when these stories become to hard to ignore and distraction is needed. There will be unrests all around the west and we will submit to the tiny hats in exchange for safety and an end to the wars as the world should 'unite and no longer fight.'. Fauci, Schwab, a couple of pharma companies and our politicians will be the fall guys.
Two more years?

Attached: Mystery juice.jpg (619x307, 28.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

richplanet.net/vaccine.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>My guess is that
lmao

What's so funny about that courageous leaf?

give it a couple of days and the lab gets destroyed as they left the gas burner on and other potential survivors killed themselves due to stress with clean triple headshots.
this post was sponsored by Pficer, (or whatever the name was) GET YOUR GLOGSHOTS TODAY

>Two more years
It's been long overdue since before most of us were born
When is a tricky question to answer when the forces of evil have perfected patient

It's funny because I just know everything you wrote after it was retarded. Was it?

How so?

Shut up Chink.

>1pbtid

It was not.

Prove it.

Yes....people are less likely to revolt if a real danger of invasion is present. The whole thing will be pinned on China, because the normies will believe the government and big pharma acted out of desperation to combat a 'totally real" disease. Then comes the "carbon reduction" over the next 5 years, or so.......including that faggot from the last post.

Hang yourself, shill. Your vaccines got exposed, period. Here's a bump, hopefully you get fired, you didn't convince anyone.

Prove it wasnt, you niggered first

?

Attached: AmbrosiaFlyer.gif (400x400, 71.37K)

Here’s a copy of the Spanish report. From before it was censored.

richplanet.net/vaccine.php

TLDR; Nano routers, nanoantennas which work in the terahertz band and other inexplicable nanotech

Can reference many nanotech articles on ncbi etc to confirm what this shit is

>richplanet
I'm looking forward to his next shows on this topic. Right now he's doing experiments on people using blue tooth set lol crazy bastard

nanorouter

Attached: 8C521DEB-A1DA-4B76-8C20-F677E2D4E6BF.jpg (672x342, 24.86K)

Di pole nano antennas which operate in the THZ range

Attached: 9D801E35-D2F9-4393-B4D4-F4D52CAAEFF8.jpg (672x541, 58.86K)

Doesn’t look like lipid nano particles to me bros...
It’s looking like the whole MRNA shit is a red herring

Attached: B1948F26-D0EA-4346-A187-D33E7AD2227D.jpg (672x331, 8.48K)

Are nano routers as shown in that pic known to be a real thing?