(((O))) - A NEW WHITE SUPREMACIST DOGWHISTLE --- GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I just had the dumbest most simple thought to trigger people.
So we know this board is monitored. Monitored by feds, monitored by the media, monitored by leftist, monitored by journalists, etc. whatever we say or do is now in the public eye. Which can be a good thing.
In the past we have made headlines with very simple slogans or gestures. I’m primarily talking about making people believe the “ok” symbol is a white supremacist dog whistle, and letting everybody know that it’s ok to be white. Well I have another one.

O

It’s so dumb, yet so simple. We can use o as our new calling card. O stands for the unity of the white race. For the full circle of the Kali Yuga. O can stand for the border of the white ethnostate. It doesn’t matter. We can claim O. And the best part is it’s easily used. Draw a O in the dirty back window of a car with a Bernie bumper sticker. Use your foot to draw a O in the dirt where people will see it. Include a random O in any email or YouTube comment. We have become so well known and influential that we can claim almost anything as an ideologically charged symbol.

As long as a few anons keep this thread going and start new threads about this idea, it’s so easy and simple it will be impossible to stop.

Attached: everythingIsRacistIfYouTryPol.png (1337x346, 186.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lFUbTZiHjY
youtu.be/tbIEwIwYz-c?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: OP's book.jpg (306x512, 53.34K)

O

OY GEVALT
>(((O)))Y GEVALT

Make it a zero.
>0
It stands for the amount of mixed blood that whites will accept, essentially, the one-drop rule.
>0
The amount of refugees and immigration we want.

[n]O

this isn't 2009 Any Forums. pol sucks

YOU DO IT NIGGER
>Y(((O)))U D(((O))) IT NIGGER

THANKS FOR THE BUMP KIKE

Rollin for 000

>just identify with the Kikel, goy

fuck off jidf

>this isn't 2009 Any Forums. pol sucks
IT IS WHEN IM HERE FAGGOT
>IT IS WHEN IM HERE FAGG(((O)))T

Stop drawing circles.
They are satanic.

Lots of shills this thread.
They fear the circle.

I see what you did there
The old kikel reference

>IMPLYING IM NOT ALSO A KIKE
L

Didn't the illiterate kikes sign themselves with a circle because they were too butthurt to draw a cross?

That's where the term comes from. "Kikel" means circle. Derived from the original Indo-European "Kwekwlós"

Is this another mockery op from the Nakam obsessed kikes, so we go through all of their past "ordeals"?

I'm just a schizo who keeps hearing the voice of moloch, and I don't like it one bit.
Stop drawing circles.

Why dont we just type O to subversive kikes on social media that would be funny seeing them seethe.
Basically calling them a kike without saying it.

o/

(((They))) fear the O

SHUT UP NIGGERS

of course everyone can see through your stupid trick you kike (O). Yes O means kike and should be reserved to identify kikes.

Ok that being said, the real way to take advantage of the jew monitoring you're talking about is for Any Forums to systematically claim as many common pieces of communication for ourselves as we can... particularly if it's a handsign or a gesture. Every single hand gesture should belong to white supremacists. Anything anyone does with their hands should make the kikes say he is a supremist.

Attached: 1604715007012.jpg (1536x1161, 510.28K)

Now that I have your attention the entire pol narrative is controlled by got using giga likes and whoever they pay 75 dollars a day to shill whatever bullshit they want. It doesn't matter. Just say the letter O is racist and it becomes racist. It's not rocket science.

>Hi there fellow white supremacists!
This post glows.

Seems pretty dumb
Still
It'll probably be in the news this week

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lFUbTZiHjY
Watch this and tell me that it's not trying to figure out a way to unleash demons on reality.

seems very jewish considering kike came from the word kikle which is a circle

jews will just claim it as their own and cal it antisemitic

this is indeed dumb

I meant gpt not got, and kikes not like. Damn phone posting set me back

You're literally ai lol

ITS DA OOOZ

too late O is already a sexist dogwhistle for reducing females to their orifice

Attached: 9106460345.jpg (459x597, 22.71K)

I just copy pasted some other dipshits thread. Make the letter O great again you fucking paranoid faggot ass AF nigger

Not bad for an australian

Someone was trying to convince me I was an AI that thought it was a human being the other day. Very confusing thread.
He also said "find the seed sown in silence" or some such

Here's our poster boy.

Attached: O Lucky Man.jpg (1000x1500, 290.73K)

>Why dont we just type O to subversive kikes on social media that would be funny seeing them seethe.
>Basically calling them a kike without saying it.

OY VEY

yeah no, are journalist so lazy they have to create their own stories?

>O O O O O, O O O O
>The white stuff
youtu.be/tbIEwIwYz-c?t=75
>Yes O means kike and should be reserved to identify kikes.
(You) can't stop seething, this is hilarious. It's as if some company tried to sell LGBT-coal.

Good work OP, just appropriate all their symbols and use it for shit they hate

in all seri(((o)))ness, alot of pol is ai. its very easy to generate narratives from nothing with a few simple scripts

not bad for a tax evading countru

O k user