Join the cause

Russians are commenting A LOT under LOTR new trailer .
Link : youtube.com/watch?v=v7v1hIkYH24
Comment : “Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made.” - J.R.R Tolkien

Attached: tolk.png (977x2286, 769.3K)

>russians
Ban these subhumans

jews destroy everything they encounter

This. They totally trashed the comment section.

What is commenting on the video going to accomplish? They'll just close the comments, and continue to air the series, while using (((journalists))) to write about how beautiful and powerful it is. Nerds won't like it, but they'll want positive feedback from The System™ so they'll gush about the rich and beautiful diverse universe on social media. The King has no clothes, but this time he doesn't care.

I can't wait until YT uses this as a reason to ban comments
also, those comments aren't from russians you fucking retards

yeah it won't accomplish anything but it's better then just going along with it .

Brownwashing is cultural appropriation and it's disgusting.

from whom then

>Comment : “Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made.” - J.R.R Tolkien
Isn't there a word or two missing in this sentence?

You know anons here can just open the video and find your comment right op?

Russians are also really big into old school Fallout games for some reason.

idk I only read Silmarillion on my native

forcing them to close the comments is a worthy goal and has subconscious effect in the lemming mind

Yes, glowniggers are incompetent. They actually believe Any Forums is a nazi base of operations. Everyone around the world talks and exchanges information here, do you know why? Because there's so much autistic shit, bots, and trannies who make a lot of noise. So much noise it's easy to hide a signal, if you know what to look for. We can talk in plain sight without any codes. Can you figure it out?

They're already deleting them.

great games

What else do you play in Siberia, friend? And how come you guys are really good in C and assembly? You're going to turn off all the lights and heating in Ukraine, aren't you? Aren't you?

>ITS ONLY RUSSIANS WHO DONT LIKE THE NEW DIVERSE LOTR

Get the fuck out of here OP. This tactic of calling people names who don't like your work doesn't work and it never has.

that's a very good question isn't it toothpastefag

what?
fuck off jew
Australians have no grounds to have opinions on anything

I just pointed out that there were a lot of Russian comments . That takes some organizing doesn't it

Normies will just see the "comments closed" and assume evil racists hijacked it. They see US as the evil that cannot create, only destroy. To them, we're tearing down their imaginary utopia.

tes3, lol
coding is an escapism
no we wont, germany's paying for them

Its ok Mutt boy. Your country will be Latino within 10 years.

Australia has lost all credibility. Go make up some copy pasta to replace the leaf one.

fuck off churka they're based

Check the profiles you retarded mutt, they are real russians. Some accounts are over 10 years old