Spics are the real niggers

they run everything in california and social media. beaners are the cringiest and corniest people alive making endless posts about their music and food. apparently, we live in a society where singing along to a song when u were in middle school makes it so that you can never get hired again, go 2 school, or show ur face in public.

now it's "racist" to call out people for their shitty behavior when they never tried to b their own person and blame it on their culture and community instead of their own agency. nothing cute about being 'tóxica' or bratty. latinas are arrogant, hot-headed, and lazy. what else are we supposed to call whores that get pregnant by three different dudes and not marry a single one? no one forced them to marry mexican men, we all know they cheat. everything D trump said about them is true: drug dealers, murders, and rapists.

mexicans and latinos are the most racist people to everyone else + have the biggest victim mentality I have ever seen. ppl in the middle east become citizens all the time, it's not fucking hard but they enjoy being ignorant. chinese ppl were also hit with drugs and forced to give their labor in the us. latinas have no sense of manners: always overbearing in group settings trying to prove themselves, putting their hand in ppl's faces when they speak, mocking them, rolling their eyes, etc.

everywhere you go something is available in spanish, you see their names in every keychain store, they get more than everyone (only group of ppl that don't need to become citizens) and i've never seen anyone complain more. blk women take advantage of society's kindness and think they are owed the most ridiculous accommodations and given support just 4 being #black. black people overcharge their businesses for this reason too.

mexican food is overrated too. there is no real difference between all their shit. it's all a glorified quesadilla, PLEASE! they have so much pride for a group of ppl that contribute zilch 2 society.

Attached: art9577widea.jpg (470x484, 46.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CxvyKKuYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we should've killed them when we had the chance

Attached: 1618018707283.png (651x511, 313.93K)

those people need to die. they offer nothing..i'm surprised more ppl don't beat their ass with all the attitude they give.

Checked, I hear they’re now flooding Iberia.

Too long, did read tho.
>tldr
See Below:
Latino men bully him and fuck his Latina crushes.

Latinx aren't fucking anything, that’s why their birth rate is below replacement.

Fake News.

Attached: TrumpHonoringMexicans.jpg (1200x600, 95.56K)

We are taking over your country, women and land and there's nothing you can do about it
Copy and seethe bitch

yuck. latinas are easily the fugliest race. they have dog faces and the most obese as well.

Based.

The birth rate for latinx is below replacement and dropping faster than it is for whites. They’re going to import Africans to replace you, Pablo. Did you think mass immigration would ever stop?

Attached: 8143A257-1CB1-4FEF-8C23-E0A8951861A6.jpg (903x1024, 157.25K)

aNGRY MUTT

Attached: crybaby.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

When Mexicans claim to be taking over the USA by becoming the majority of the population (atleast 51%) who exactly are they talking about? Are Latinx of every nationality Mexican irredentists? How would making Mexico more powerful be beneficial for Central Americans? Will mestizos become the majority or are castizos like Nick Fuentes that want nothing to do with mestizos also included?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CxvyKKuYw

What if someone has only 5% Siberian DNA? Are they still part of the goblin horde?
Wouldn’t the white passing Hispanics be grouped with real whites (Europeans) when it comes to the white privilege?

Attached: E10162FB-059A-4ED5-AFE0-9CFF92E756FD.jpg (1024x573, 109.15K)

Now show me that raw data file.

niggers are the real niggers

Attached: 1619863944753.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

He bunched the fucking rope. Haha.

*punched

The source is at the bottom, Pablo. Hispanic immigration was just to soften us for what’s to come. If Latinx were the future of the USA then why aren’t they pandered to? Our media is filled with blacks to psychologically condition us for when the Jews eventually import them. You will do nothing to stop it. This country is going to be flooded with Africans.

Attached: 25DD38C4-862C-4BF8-955C-53241E830F4E.png (1280x868, 124.62K)

Show me the file, Henry. I need to make you know how to access it and share it, so we can review it together.

Where will you flee to when they start importing Africans? I’m going to Mexico.

>THE WALL WAS MEANT TO KEEP US IN

We stay in fight. We don't have the caucasian coward gene.

Latinx are more obese, have lower IQ’s, are shorter, and are more homosexual than whites.

>Latinx

Honestly, anything you say after that is irrelevant.

Kike.

OP is giving beaners a little too much credit, believing they're capable of reading all of that.

I did, dumbass.

What would you prefer to be called?
Goblin? Siberian-American?