Amazon releases LOTR trailer

>Amazon releases LOTR trailer
>Looks like Narnia
>A black dwarf woman
>black elves
>Elves with short hair.

Attached: Screenshot_20220214_011034.jpg (1096x824, 369.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCLoZI-FOYA&ab_channel=AmazonPrimeVideoUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're obsessed. Who cares if a show has black people in it?

Attached: 1608023141425.jpg (1160x634, 494.16K)

We're canceling our Prime subscription this month. Won't be missed.

Attached: 020F4E69-F048-4CA6-8DD9-76E3FE5FE782.jpg (640x422, 49K)

Those with class.

Reminder: The same people who say white people have no culture are the same people who shoe horn black people into white stories, add black people to white history and out right change white historical figures into black people

Attached: history.jpg (1024x715, 218.38K)

how are they going to explain black elves being there before the all white elves in lotr?

>You're obsessed.

I'm not the one with the ideological need to cram niggers into every production where they don't belong. I don't teach critical race theory to people who then move into industries to enact anti-White activism. You're the one that is obsessed.

This a separate cinematic universe i bet. Just pretend the movies don't exist.

Attached: 358FCB7B-24D3-48A1-82E1-FFC07CE138B1.jpg (500x577, 34.71K)

go back

This went too far.
What would J.R.R Tolkien say about it?
I remember Tolkien drawing on niggers for the orcs' appearance.

Attached: IMG_20220214_011832.jpg (510x481, 68.92K)

Let's be honest, even if the cast was fully bleached this trash would still suck. Amazon is globohomo incarnate. They're literally putting sex scenes into a show "based on Tolkien's work." It's disgusting.

Attached: IMG_20220205_224601_539.jpg (1035x1062, 230.43K)

I'm just not gonna watch it, the globohomo niggerfied LOTR series I mean.
These sorts of faggots constantly crying about not being represented are immature brainlets, I am upset I have to share a planet with them. I did nothing to deserve this.

They should remake the black panther now the main actor died, I think Daniel Craig would be good casting for it.

Niggers are so desperate to be part of white culture it actually gives me secondhand embarrassment.

Attached: motte and bailey 2.jpg (680x358, 95.04K)

who cares if it has no black people at all faggot?

progressive faggot: "NOOOOOO THAT IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, RESPECT THE BLACK CHAPPIES"

You know, you're the kind of stereotype that if they sell you shit, you're going to consume shit and they'll sell you shit.

Once again low IQ goys getting angry at the wrong people. Someone casted these apes in the first place, retards. Someone decided to purposely shit all over Tolkien's vision and turn it into a multicultural and inclusive nightmare. The people making those decisions were not niggers, I can promise you that.

This. What's wrong with White people making movies for White people about stories written by White people for White people in a majority White society?

I'm fucking tired of it. I used to not care but at this point I actually would prefer all media to have only Whites and absolutely no black people

Because races are races. Multiculturalism is a late stage experiment & not a particularly good one. Elves & Hobbits are distinct racial groups, just as Latvians or Cambodians are. African Cambodians & African Latvians is a ridiculous idea. And, so is transposing multiculturalism (One race the human race) into fantasy / sci-fi concepts. They did this to Star Trek. Most groups operate as homogeneous groups.

Wow that's utterly disgusting.

And people can't cancel Prime Video because they have it for free anyway.

because people identify with LOTR as european folklore and this is just shitting all over it. imagine if a tv series based on african folklore had white people throughout it as regular characters. just look how butthurt minorities got when a half indian chick played jasmine in the live action version of Aladdin instead of an arabic girl.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OCLoZI-FOYA&ab_channel=AmazonPrimeVideoUK
read the comments

LGBTR

Attached: uiy.png (1148x986, 1.06M)

It's true.

Attached: culture wave.jpg (768x1024, 176.44K)

Hm...interesting.

Attached: shills.jpg (1566x1417, 529.7K)

literally an modern version of book burning,,
these retards can only butcher classic settings and are incapable to create anything on their own

Attached: 2429d354-8446-4a60-8075-7ee7d67bdae6.jpg (315x240, 23.18K)

Is this series about if the orcs had won and started larping as elves?