Love all people groups. Love all women. Love everyone

To not love results in self-inflicted torment. To not love is to be in hell. Save yourself from living in a hell you create for yourself. Choose love instead. And love everyone. Everyone you meet, love them in all your thoughts, words, and actions. This teaching is what saved me. Love saved me. Please listen, guys. This board can be correct on its certain traditional stances, but it also often devolves into a lack of love. Do not let this board bring you away from Love. Remember that what needs to underlie all our political beliefs is Love. The answer to everything is Love. :)

Attached: 972DE11D-D892-4579-BC26-A00B1D12AEB5.jpg (622x632, 120.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWAfpgGwUIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate everyone.

Attached: 1640119308995.jpg (750x903, 406.83K)

Shut the fuck up. All fields

but no one is a cute anime girl user. how can i love them if they're not that?

Ok as soon as the endless media and government approved anti-white hate campaign ends, I will give love a chance

Attached: 1629377518435.gif (680x399, 1.13M)

Good job bumping the thread retard

seriously consider getting a life.

you is good person.

valentinius bless you child with the Sophia.

too based for /pol

Attached: Krao_by_Downey-crop.jpg (800x1045, 183.72K)

I have one and i hate it

>love everyone
But they all hate me and tell me i need to be replaced for being so evil... so im thinkin i'll just stay "evil" with my white bros

ah, that explains

Quit being a retard and ill consider my life meaningful please and thank you. And remember, it goes in all fields.

yes love is love

Attached: sailors-pop.jpg (650x500, 80.87K)

jidf at it again

No. Fuck You.
Love will blind you, like a poison made to make you comfort you when you ought not to be; hate actually allows you to see things for what they are, to better prepare yourself to defend the things you cherish and care for.
youtu.be/QWAfpgGwUIQ

'Just love everybody maaaan' is hippie boomer dogshit and has led to the pozzed clown world we live in today. Too much of anything becomes pathological, including love. Hate is necessary and healthy. Hatred is not the opposite of love, but its corollary. I love children, ergo I hate child-molesters and want them dead. If I didn't hate child-molesters, I wouldn't truly love children. You need to hate in order to love.

I tried that.

Then you fuckers collectively sucker-punched me and treat me like Satan himself. So fuck it, I chose hate.

Love is powerful. You can say it to be the secret to ultimate power.

What is it? How can it be wielded consistently?

Go back to your boys club

Some see Love as a form of peace. But in actuallity. Love is the ultimate passion. The energy of its motion is so potent that nothing else matter. The observer often see it as serene because they can't see the storm swirling around.