4 middle school nigger babies

beat the shit out of adult white male teacher for wearing maga hat
mobile.twitter.com/OpenDiscuss_/status/1492230433207160840

Attached: E10AE82B-7D9C-4BD7-94CF-11FB8A8A3AED.jpg (1125x1388, 732.06K)

Good

free crack pipes though

Good

I could easily beat up those children

Yeah sure you could tough guy. I swear republicans watch too many action movies

My friend worked his tail off to move to a nice area so his 7 years old son could go to a good school. They started busing in niggers and spics from bad neighborhoods because of muh equality and the poor kid got picked on relentlessly by them. Now he's 8 years old and gladly takes a charter bus by himself to a private school an hour away that is only white and chink. Do these schools get bonuses for every troublemaking shitskin they enroll?

>not defending yourself with lethal force against nigger mobs
>being a teacher
>being a teacher in a nigger school
>paying taxes in a city with a high percentage of niggers
multiple mistakes were made here

>i swear i just want to be a faggot the rest of my life
That sound like you?

I can't believe so many Any Forumstards still support Trump even though he gave billions to the black community and spent years sucking Israel's dick.

DEY GOOD BOYS
DEY DINDUNUFFIN

I'm dissatisfied that this will be in the forefront of our minds but will then be quickly forgotten with nothing changed

>Do these schools get bonuses for every troublemaking shitskin they enroll?
yes. our schools get gypsybucks so I suppose it's the same and yours get niggerbucks

28 niggers later

AHAHAHAHAHAHA i love it

Attached: tumblr_0bd5485f3b26828b8a5dc6724ac3c265_ba6320c7_1280.jpg (720x1280, 42.51K)

They didn't really "beat the shit" out of him...but how fucking embarrassing?

Lol migachuds are pussies all they can do is run their dicksuckers on internet and larp as muh tuff guy then get beaten by kids kekk

Attached: 1644826917739.jpg (680x1200, 194.8K)

Babies implies humans say idk litter

Doubtful

The kids probably trolled him because that's what niggers do in school. One day he had enough and playfully (read: passive-aggressively) shoved one of them. Then the scene caught on film happened. The teacher runs away, thinking he's such a clever marten and has sprung a trap on the slothful nigger hounds. In reality, the administration will laugh, ask him why he's wearing a MAGA hat, and ask if he hit the student. He will respond "y-yes? But they...!" And he will be told that if students become rowdy, to call the school officer, not touch them. The boys will be suspended for a week but nothing will happen. The teacher will have another strike against him. And by the way please don't wear the MAGA hat anymore.

This is why teachers are leaving in droves. Not because the children are shitty. Because the adults are coward kikes. The teacher should've dropped those fucking niggers and dealt with the consequences. When enough teachers do that, the rules will change.

>t. Teacher who has had to wrap up a few shitty kids in my time

Good. White men are fucking pussies and need to teach them a lesson on how to be a man.

Tell your friends son if he's consumed enough onions products