Jews are religion

Isn't this just true? Christianity and Islam are spinoffs of Judaism, which states jews are god's chosen race.

>But Christianity is against DA JOOS

Christianity simply worships a different jew.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 57.03K)

Jews can pretend to be secular, but they aren't. No such thing as a secular Jew.
Just like how a Christian may brag about how he isn't Jewish. But he is.

Jews don't exist

>lalalalalalalala im not losing you are!!!!

oh yeah?

Attached: jewess.jpg (1425x1500, 379.6K)

Jews are Edomites
Nice digits btw
Christ is King

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled...

The whole "God's Chosen people" thing was the jews infiltrating acidaemia to push this lie in last 200 years or so. Jesus, being a divine being and son of God himself can't be a jew as he is the perfect being and above mankind and repeatedly condemned and criticized the jews as betraying the god they supposedly worship for Satan and material gain.

Islam is quarter step forward, 100 steps back.

Attached: 1644767818352.jpg (726x564, 121.19K)

maximum serpent pic related

Attached: horrible_jew.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

They all worship a Jew God. How can you be against da joos if you’re worshipping them [the excrement of this planet]. Convinced the shills also shill christianity too and its not just brain dead christards. Makes you re think the last 6000 jewed years of history…

Holy shit! A based leaf? I didn't think they made those.

>But Christianity is against DA JOOS
its just true on that board kek, there isnt more pro-jew than a christcuck

>a different jew.
A jew who said jews were the evil synagogue of satan that will be destroyed by god in a fiery holy battle.

jesus is white or when did jew choose to be white.

based leaf

This is actually kind of true
Ashkenazi Jews aren’t Jews, they are European-West Asian mutts
Sephardic Jews aren’t Jews, they are North African-European mutts
Mizhari(I don’t think this is spelled correctly) Jews are some sort of mystery mash but they aren’t Jews either.
So this post is actually correct
Jews don’t exist (anymore).

I'm starting to see black jews as well, like Nissim Black

Jesus himself told the Pharisees (the creators of Judaism) that they AREN'T the chosen people, but actually they are the children of Satan himself.
The only "chosen people" are those who follow Christ, as they are the ONLY ones who are allowed to enter the Kingdom of Heaven when their souls leave this earth.

Attached: CR1.png (925x4346, 352.06K)

It's predicted that these religions will go into decline in the next age. We are currently in the age of monotheism due to it's utility in modern warfare. As the nature of warfare changes so do the religions.

Just put me in a truck and I will get even more based

Yeah pretty much. All 3 believe in the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent God. Which by its very definition requires faith since no such thing exists or will ever exist. The greeks had it right you should worship the elements and the stars. Thats how you get close to God.

You really think there will be a civilization by the time something like that happens?

This

Attached: 1644727071548.jpg (657x527, 69.22K)