ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
LA RIOTS
PEOPLE ARE DOING GRAFFITI AND JUMPING ON CARS RIGHT NOW
google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/downtown-la-super-bowl-lvi-rams-win-fan-celebration/11562508/

Attached: 1C23BC47-54DB-4381-99E4-F38D9D3641E5.jpg (750x1042, 457.03K)

2 more weeks

They used the “trucker convey threat” to bring in all the equipment to quell riots kek

Hope so we haven't had a good ol chimp out thread in quite some time

Attached: 1639274497753.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

LA isn't anywhere near canada

the refs literally rigged the game to make LA win

Attached: honk.png (489x489, 179.2K)

>sports riots

It'll be contained this is old hat.

Ro lling for at least $75 in broken shit

There are almost no rams fans in LA I promise you. They are just joggin along to celebrate, you know?

The refs avoided making calls. I think it's from years of their calls basically defining the game. That bengles face mask was blatent and ended in a touchdown. Touchdowns are always supposed to be reviewed but no call.

I knew when that ref was smiling he was about to say some bullshit

But then there were 6 calls in the last 2 minutes

It would have happened either way.

Nogs gonna nig
It’s LA

>you wake up tomorrow morning
>media shows only white people did this
>draws retarded parallels to BLM police treatment

This is so true. No one care about the rams, at all here. I didn’t even know the rams were the LA team or that we even had one. It’s all an excuse to act like a nigger animal, like always. No one believes in these causes, no one supports these teams, it’s all just an excuse to chimp out.

i've got $20 on the roof koreans

Attached: pfff.jpg (587x616, 29.16K)

They were reporting that they would show up

This is the logo that shit team ripped off. Surprised they haven’t been sued for it

Attached: 3C7E183A-26DA-497C-8776-89348D68C7E6.png (200x200, 8.64K)

There were ""rumors"" that the truckers were going to blockade the Inglewood stadium today.

Yeah.... American truckers not Canadian ones

Chimp out. Color me surprised. We never should have taught them how to make fire.

Just keep screeching about scandals We know about teams sandbagging and we know about game fixing. All you have to do is get enough people to keep dropping credible facts to kneecap the NFL's attempts to further expand sportsbetting. The NFL and many legacy sports are on the way out with the boomers it's just am atter of time.

There is absolutely no way they would manufacture a pretext to justify the heavy shit no sir. It's unprecedented!

Holy FUCK guys did you watch NIGGERBALL!!! Watching Monkeys score touchdowns and making millions!!! OMG Niggers are great!

>google.com/amp
Funny how you suddenly have all these 1 post by this id OPs with amp links