HAPPENING

Big news regarding the trucker convoy and Trudeau. I work high up in government and I'm hearing from the grapevine that Trudeau is facing pressure from his people to end all mandates and scrap the vaccine passport. Trudeaus party is incredibly displeased with how he's handled the protests, they believe the protests could have been contained more had Trudeau not provoked them and called them names. They're pinning this mess on him and the word on the street here is that On Febuaey 28th Trudeau will cease all vaccine mandates and kill the vaccine passport system effective immediately. You've heard it here first. Stay strong and hold the line.

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 69.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U
rumble.com/vkf7c1-casanova-of-the-new-western-oligopoly.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shitty larp
>Leaf flag
>Zero proof
Stop larping, chang. Get off the internet and go take back Taiwan.

He is not white. He is off-white
He's not like the people

Trucuck is getting styled on so bad...

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U

>Febuaey 28th
just 14 days

Bug if true

Meanwhile rumors are that he's invoking the emergency act.

The federal government doesn’t have power over mandates or vax passports you dumb ignorant faggot. It’s provincial jurisdiction. Colossal fucking idiot.

It doesn't even matter if the truckers are dispersed. All the truckers and manufacturers have to do is not work. Don't move anything. Don't make anything. And if you do, go really, really slow. Hold the line, boys.

thats his cuban dna coming through

ok but why 2 weeks tho

Attached: pilgrimpepe.png (860x1054, 320.54K)

>2 more weeks larp

woulda been semi good larp if you omittted that little date faggot

Kek.
Don't forget to use code HONK for 60% of our maple scented air fresheners.

reminder all frog posts are demons who worship reptilian fallen angels.

The Feds have been exerting pressure on the provinces the entire time to implement stricter measures for the last two years, user. The Feds have been stoking this shit the entire time and absolutely can end all of it whenever they please. Where did these vaccine passes come from? The software and technology. Where did it come from? Ask fucking questions, dude.

>muh source!!1
Believe it or leave it nigger mutt

This is not true, my dad is Justin Trudeau and he says they'll be passing a motion in the house officially condemning the racism, sexism, islamaphobia, and extremism of the so-called "freedom" convoy.

>On Febuaey 28th

Attached: oh you.gif (500x500, 2.79M)

He found out.

Attached: 1621212655022.jpg (1080x718, 151.43K)

>Just stop revolting ok guys?

W R O N G

rumble.com/vkf7c1-casanova-of-the-new-western-oligopoly.html

Come back when your father works at Nintendo. Until then suck his dick.

Thank you CSIS. Appreciate yoru glowing here.

oooo I am the ghost of Fidel Castro and I can confirm that my son is going to declare a worker's republic by the end of the month ooo

All the border and transport restrictions are federal. You can't board a plane or cross the border without a vaxx.

I work even higher up than him and i heard that trudeau is going to do the jar guy on live tv on feb 28

2 more weeks

>Febuaey 28th
holy heck 2 more weekerinos!, we did it boys!!!!!!

run.

I am literally Klaus Schwab and I assure you that everything in this thread is 100% true, every single post.

Yes yes, but what does any of it mean to a {{{dictator}}}?

The requirement for federal employees and employees of federally regulated business to be vaccinated, and the requirement to be vaccinated to travel by train or plane is federal mandate, faggot

Not good enough the entire political slate must be swept clean they must all hang

Thanks fren god bless your soul. Hopefully Castro junior won't get the chance to terminate the great leafs of the world.

Attached: 1644073878146.jpg (1024x576, 57.12K)

Trust the plan
Two more weeks
Do nothing

Lies he literally has military in coutts right now and is passing a bill tomorrow

>Feb 28th
>Checks date
Yup, that could definitely happen. I look forward to it.

What Happened to make them scrap the mandates?

Just realized Justin loves Man Dates so Much

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 22-14-29 Peterborough police investigate theft of truck carrying more than 2,000 firearms CBC News.png (799x386, 59.36K)