Is this why amerifats lost?

Attached: 1Giant.jpg (1197x898, 154.63K)

nah, giant's aint shit

Attached: D5JqJD7U4AENSnl.jpg (750x500, 107.44K)

Attached: uploads_2F1588866499098-33n0z5m4ids-c1e00a5957cb60c491f2557357c904ff_2Fgiant+of+kandahar.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

They were raping women since ancient times and spawned demigods

Why would you send some untrained retarded dropout onions bean Avenger fan libtard Sci-fi nerd fags into a fight like that? You can always drone scout and nuke this oversized nigger to oblivion.
Oh I forgot, USA is broke.

coke

Attached: 22.png (547x626, 83.33K)

the US lost because it wasn't willing to do mass culling and also because it made the mistake of making it a big army conflict rather than sticking with SOF and using local fighters

Just stop being a low T beta cuck and you wont need any "drone scouts" to deal with big guys

No.
There was only the one nephamlim giant.

Attached: America.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Was he the last or are there more in hiding?

Probably some more out there.

>Jude 1:6
>And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

>2 Peter 2:4
>For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

There's one hiding underground in Strahov, but it's been in comatose for a very long time.

>Revelation 9:14
>Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates

The point being, angels, the fallen angels came unto the women to now their offpring are giants.

>Genesis 6:4
>There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

sauce?

>only one
nuh uh

we have gilgamesh in stasis.

WE HAVE THE REGENERATION CHAMBER

Attached: 1614336009998.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Attached: Proto_Nephilim.png (1581x1232, 3.51M)

Attached: 1566.png (1078x642, 851.77K)

If they could regenerate him, then why didn't they?

Probably more.
They didn't all die in the flood.

Attached: creepy tree.jpg (600x800, 82.4K)

They don't want Gilgamesh to come back. They want his power. His rule. They want to rule the world with the power of the Nephilim. Idiots, the all of them. They have no idea what they're playing with, and we're all going to suffer for it.

Are you LARPing or are there serious believers in Afghan cave giants? I can never tell in these threads

The elites worship satan.
The nephalim are the offspring of fallen angels and human women.
You would think that the elites and the nephelim would get along but I guess they don't.

Attached: 1632513147471.png (720x930, 641.13K)

There was that female one in Alaska that guy tried fucking a few years ago.

That video strikes me as fake. I'd like it to be real for some reason, but it just is too crappy and he's way too lean and obviously alive.
Let's say that it's real, though.
Then he has to be 15ft tall. Does that look 15ft tall to you?

Serious. Those giants are the remnants of fallen angel seed. I don't know how many there are, but probably in the high hundreds worldwide and going down deep into the partially hollow Earth.

no it's because they invested trillions in bullshit tech so they only win wars despite themselves

Yeah, red headed giants. That was the reason.

Attached: taliban vs gay military.jpg (1153x1394, 651.29K)

me when the fbi knocks on my door, after 16 months of not leaving my cave.