Aus/pol - things that make you go hmm

aus/pol - things that make you go hmm

>what does this mean lads
>pic related
health.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/2022-02/Pandemic-COVID-19-Mandatory-Vaccination-General-Workers-Order-2022-No-3.pdf

previous >

Attached: victoria wat.jpg (698x618, 126.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esafety.gov.au/report
twitter.com/zalisteggall/status/1493005000414744576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finna slam a niggers head into the pavement

Windmills for Manly beach

Attached: 273911752_496794738676991_7595412084603302396_n.jpg (1251x1065, 134.18K)

AUS.gov

Is about to get purged.

Interesting. Thats the reason i got let go, because i was unable to do my job from home. I get the feeling andrews is just going to try forget about the unvaxxed and pretend like we no longer exist in his little vaccinated utopia.

pathetic

Are the unvaccinated allowed into Victoria?

Attached: 1638350125202.png (577x237, 179.57K)

>‘Sorry is not the hardest word to say … the hardest is I forgive you.’”
based????
But what a nerd cunt

Attached: FLhamXxVQAAFHlz.jpg (1284x1174, 166.2K)

The best approach would be to completely ignore this non-issue.

But if you're a politician who wants to be in the game, the approach of asking for forgiveness is a good one, because it will expose the hypocrisy of the kikes who will never ever forgive, because then their grift would be over.

Why the fuck are we constantly apologying to boongs. FFS, did that already, move on. It'll be yearly Grace Tame Week next. Stupid cont.
Anyway cunts. Shut up you dumb bogun sluts. How's r/ourgirl getting on? Anyone sign up for her OnlyWhores?
Btw, technically that Zegall witch should be in trouble with ICAC. I may go tell her to resign on her Twitters.

>la daniella

you can come in and spend money but you're not welcome

Remember and do your part to keep us safe:
>esafety.gov.au/report
Thankyou.

Fun's over, Chuds. Mommy Zali is upset.
>twitter.com/zalisteggall/status/1493005000414744576
>I smell bullshit.

It is locked in to happen annually, isn't it?

so does anyone know what happened at midnight last night; the deadline given by authorities for the protestors camping in canberra to gtfo? was there any happenings? i suppose either everyone fucked off, or they're still there and it was just another empty threat from the authorities

There was Livestream on fedbook. Some guy got arrested, think it was the fella who is standing for MP, chum of the Cossack. Police were acting like, well, Australian police.
Seems like police had a disinfo team in camp. People getting different 'advice', so nobody really knew. Then they turn up, say everyone gtfo in 10 mins, and they arrest some dude. They were right cunts about it, too. The tiny roastie was the worst.
But it's back on again next week, so fuck 'em.

it means you're all cucks who let your government oppress you
enjoy gulag

so the protestors capitulated. i knew they would make sure there was no violence and they would do what the popo told them to. pitiful

Catherine Cumming MP regularly shares videos from there
also the guy from Cafe Locked Out
looks like the cops turned up first thing in the morning

reminder that the canadian protests are successful because the police are on the side of the truckers
and fighting the police does not endear them to you

How many Chinese spies are there in the Australian government or society? If my memory is correct, it was a huge topic in South Korea and China about ten years ago that a South Korean consul in Beijing was seduced by a Chinese woman (spy) and leaked our government secrets.

Things that make you go hmmm

Attached: schwab-et-al.jpg (1480x1994, 452.2K)

Holy fuck, so the cunt says sorry for doing this shit to aboriginals but is happy for our family courts to do it every fucking day to males purely based on their gender. Fuck this cunt! Fuck you right in the fucking eye you sack of excrement!

imagine not knowing the green movement is a big oil rebrand

The very reason they disarmed you. Now you have a genocidal government forcing you to take a kill shot or else..