The gov raised the age of consent unnaturally

I'm so tired but I want to continue bringing this to the people.

The age of conset was raised by politicos without the aveage person's consent and it has entirely disrupted the natural order humans have engaged in for hundreds of thousands of years.

Please tell me you're not one of thos people who think people (who have begun puberty) with secondary sex characteristics are still children.

Our societies will see a return to healthy and natural behaviour with the revision of these laws. We need to allow our humanity, Soul, and Spirit.

Attached: cggr.png (666x373, 385.95K)

eat shit, pedo.
women shouldn't have sex until 35.

Aoc should be 25 and so should the voting age. Obviously you should be allowed +/- ~2 years of your own age

It's annoying that people don;t care for these ideas even though they're about restoring freedom to humanity in many countries.

You need to be telling people about this and contacting your local government (without ruining your social/professional life).

The governments of the world raised the legal age of consent around the same time. Doesn't that strike you as suspicious?

What was the intention?

I think that as long as someone has begun developing secondary sex characteristics then they are and adult (albiet a young one), so why treat them like children?

What do the """""elite""""" gain from having the legal age of consent so high n many countires?

Attached: ages ago.png (666x444, 502.46K)

Most Finns, mongols, turks and Germans reproduced at age 25. Even Celts and Iberians be repriced at age 25. The midevil franch frosted at age 30, sidelines even 35. You get your toasted waffles.

What a fag.
Women degrade after 20.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia. Hebephilia is not sexual interest in prepubescent children, but rather is the sexual attraction to pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14 and showing Tanner stages 2 to 3 of physical development.

Here's the deal. Girls are physically capable of sex and reproduction after puberty. The problem is they are literally retarded until about the mid 20s. This mental handicap gives them bad decision making skills. The aoc is claimed to protect them from older adults taking advantage of them and their potato brains. The reality is far different. The way to protect them is to marry them off to a responsible adult man who can provide for and guide them to become successful mother. By making this illegal they are left to their own devices and become worthless giga sluts. The aoc is designed to weaken the family unit under the guise of protecting them.

>666
Thanks, Satan.

post-wall throwaway cum rag roastie thinks she's smart.

We see you auntie karen.

Attached: 1617327236608.jpg (246x246, 19.26K)

Ok pedo. Is there anything more you
'd like to add?

>women shouldn't [fornicate] until 35[0]
good post

Attached: op-god-hates.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)

>What was the intention
avoiding public outrage over legalization and normalization of fornication

Attached: 1643471386222.jpg (1145x857, 191.36K)

>making this illegal
not illegal faggot

Attached: images(2).jpg (217x232, 14.63K)

Yea but it should be kids fucking up each other with kids. Not adults fucking kids up with kids.

ok, but why not neither as was commonplace as little as 50 years ago

mary was 12-14
joseph was 25

Enough said fags

Tell people that secondary sex characteristics are natural and designed to be allluring.

If they have begun puberty then they are yound adults and the age of consent should not apply.

Anyone who has secondary sex characteristics is a yound adult.

An adult, albiet a young one. Basically no difference.

Attached: bernese.png (605x315, 304.8K)

Stop making pedo shit about muh freedums. You make freedom lovers everywhere look like creeps and pieces of shit

I legitimately don’t believe women can truly consent at any age. They’re on the same level or worse than dolphins, gray parrots, etc.

chapter and verse blasphemer. you don't have it. don't add to God's word lying reprobate. burn in Hell

Attached: 1367857239-picture_6.png (389x256, 163.97K)

literally this
roasties will seethe