Suicide

Ever contemplated
Have asshole buddies that chose the left lane?
I myself want to die rn, but due to music I feel fine

Attached: Skærmbillede 2022-02-14 kl. 01.43.00.png (2746x2170, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

technotrenz.com/trends/users-could-have-orgasms-on-demand-thanks-to-elon-musks-neuralink-brain-chip-1638826.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t want to die. I want to live for hundreds of years in peace.

No one's forcing, no cult

Attached: Aarluit_25_Nov_2021.webm (1080x608, 2.93M)

My insane wife’s dad killed himself thinking the family would be better off without him. It completely fucked up all of his kids in a way that could have never been foreseen.

I'm only still living out of spite

we love you, user.
show up tomorrow in matt's stream.

Wait until Elon comes out with this new machine that let's you orgasm with push of a button. You can probably suicide by orgasm if you hit it enough times. That's how I plan to go out, fren.

technotrenz.com/trends/users-could-have-orgasms-on-demand-thanks-to-elon-musks-neuralink-brain-chip-1638826.html

Attached: Peter North.gif (360x246, 807.22K)

This.
But, if you decide you can't handle this hellscape, at least take some shitskins and race traitors with you.

Attached: A02A4978-F4D7-4536-9117-F57BFF1C7E04.png (254x403, 280.53K)

Suicide is never a solution to much at all, it perpetuates the very suffering one thinks they’ll alleviate somehow with the act. Pump some old school Alice In Chains. I suggest the old Facelift album, but any are good. Listening to AIC is like shooting up on heroin in music form. Hang in there OP, this user cares about you.

Funny you mention it I was just thinking about this last night too
Must be an AI/glowie psyop to off dissidents, we need more white pill threads

What’s with all of these relatively uncommon flags in this thread? Welcome, anons

This. And I'm Christian so I can't fuck up God's plan by offing myself. Feels badman.

I'm actually ok with living.
Might even get the hang of it one day.
Holding out for a job and a gf.
Almost thirty, still gotta find "something" to give a fuck about.
I have a lot to offer the world, but if I end up alone in the end, I have my little joys for consolation.
Be kinder to yourself.
It's alright.

We are brothers, make them seethe with me.

I had one friend kill him self because of disease and a couple just because I guess. I’ve thought about it a lot but I still have some family alive.

Attached: F8DC473C-DB56-4C55-B6BD-970688C6BE7C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

Looks like you've got 4 for niggers and one for yourself

do something good before you die

I attempted once and failed, I almost attempted a second time but changed my mind.

Thankfully I don’t need medication anymore and I’m not having depressive episodes.

The best advice someone ever gave me was that depression was a mental illness and had delusional thought processes. I over think and over rationalized things, until I had to over rationalize that. It was the truth.

I have horrific tinnitus and think about it often as I'm descending rapidly into madness

Attached: 1621600072957.png (1080x1065, 2.97M)

We are sane beings living in an insane world. It is normal to feel despair at the situation.
The trick is that everyone who feels like try have nothing to live for needs to realized that they have nothing to lose, and are therefore free to start doing something about the unsolvable problems of our society.

Attached: lynch4.png (813x636, 453.66K)

Dont be a bitch. Come to florida and ill take you fishing. Only i ud take me whaling. Also, arnt yall danish citizens? Take a trip to copenhagan and get a blood alcohal level that should be inpossible

What kept me out of the ground was my father telling me "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
It really stuck with me.