My suffering and misery in this life is unbearable and nothing fills the void; nothing stops the ravenous hunger in my...

My suffering and misery in this life is unbearable and nothing fills the void; nothing stops the ravenous hunger in my soul, nothing quenches the burning fire of existence. Is Christ really the answer I'm looking for?

Attached: End-of-world-Bible-Rapture-Tribulation-Second-Coming-Jesus-Christ-1262476.jpg (590x350, 26.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
amazon.com.au/Cold-Case-Christianity-Warner-Wallace/dp/1434704696
jesustruthdeliverance.com/2017/04/09/my-experiences-with-sleep-paralysis-and-the-spiritual-war-we-are-all-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop devouring souls and apologize to me. I will think about forgiving you.

Just feed Obama to Belial and Palantir. Then all is forgiven.

Yes. Christ is the sole reason I didn’t kill myself long ago.

Try this prayer bro. Write your sins down and ask Christ for forgiveness

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

If you call for him, OP, he will come. Believe in me, iv struggled with a lot of dark thoughts. Fucked up shit like killing my cats and all. To trust him was a necessity to me, not a choice.

Yes.

Yes

yes

Attached: 1615693635823.jpg (720x720, 133.86K)

Yes

Attached: 1626724759823.png (678x678, 230.84K)

Yes

sspx.org

Checked

any religion will work. the important thing is you genuinely believe. religion served an evolutionary purpose of giving people's lives meaning and making them cooperate with each other, even when no one is looking.
they're all false, however, so if living a life of truth is important to you, don't do it.
in the end, the choice will not matter.

He is risen, as he said.

Attached: hunt light of the world.jpg (599x1200, 1.28M)

>My suffering and misery in this life is unbearable and nothing fills the void
Explain in detail

>Is Christ really the answer I'm looking for?
Give it a try, see it doesn't work, and seek something else.

Becoming a Christ is enough to cope with being a whore hitting the wall or being a thug who gave up his criminal life; but you'll need the real thing.

Attached: 342CEBB0-F3EF-4A86-AC26-B2BB904FDE66.jpg (584x520, 53.81K)

yes, pretend a jew is god, adopt jewish heritage as your own, embrace your suffering and turn the other cheek knowing that you will be rewarded after you die by the jewish god for doing so

CHRIST IS KING!

Yes. Now get out of this board.

Attached: 89694a3edf97d5a11f9ceaba2f1fce5c.jpg (421x640, 61.03K)

>they're all false, however, so if living a life of truth is important to you, don't do it.
for me, its stoicism and ethics
i just want to be a decent guy, man. i don't want to hate

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Drive me mad.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

nope

Attached: turkspammer.png (1114x1456, 627.29K)

Stoicism is good, have you read Epictetus' (I think this is how it's written in English) manual?

>any religion will work
Do not trust this guy or you'll end up like a street-shitting pajeet, an insectoid gook, a bloodthirsty muzzie, or a souless kike.

i dunno, is he?

John 11:25
>25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in Me will live, even though he dies.

As Jesus Christ literally rose from the dead. So shall you Live Forever More:
amazon.com.au/Cold-Case-Christianity-Warner-Wallace/dp/1434704696

The Lord shall turn your suffering into Triumph.

my problem with philosophical ethics is that I don't think they can be put on an axiomatic footing that has any meaning.
the best system of "morality" I think we are capable of is to correct behavior that the majority of society does not wish to see/is harmful to their goals.

they all give their adherents meaning is my only point

You must dedicate your suffering to God, and thus become a coredemptor. You will suffer to expiate your sins, and the sins of your brothers & sisters. You will be known to Jesus as a "victim soul" and will be closer to Him after this painful exile of a life.
Remember that Suffering is coredemption. Suffering is sanctification. Suffering is a sacrifice offered to God, and sacrifice is Love.

Also, to follow Jesus and pray to him is enough. You don’t need to go the Churches or idk. Jesus is the man.

>iv used to have a lot of sleep paralysis where iv always felt a dense energy watching me
>iv had some projections and iv seem some shit
>one day i wake up in a paralysis and i decide to just laugh at it
>fafafafafa, the voice doesnt goes out, as in a paralysis
>nothing changes
>i finally decide to imagine some kind of white energy over me
>nothing changes
>i decide to just try to speak Jesus name
>it goes away at the exact moment

Iv used to read a lot of occultism and study books and bible but was after that day that iv undertood the power of Jesus. It doent matter your religion, his name will have power anywhere.

Attached: E716BBD5-B570-4F09-BA82-593EB86E96DC.jpg (650x648, 44.56K)

christ is king but every single one of his churches in america couldnt support themselves by their own virtue and all american clergy collect unemployment now

sorry for the potato writing

I have sleep paralysis 3x a week. I don't understand how anyone can find it mystic

>Is Christ really the answer I'm looking for?
No.

Attached: 1631815090552.jpg (800x710, 209.66K)

HAHAHA! IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO REALIZE IT?! I'VE KNOWN IT SINCE THE MOMENT I WAS FORMED IN THE WOMB!!!!

Do you belong to Jesus Christ now as your King? Has he given you the Holy Spirit?

>Yes

Attached: 1644812871470.jpg (300x300, 16.35K)

I think you're a shill. God makes my life complete. God protects me and takes care of me. He is my refuge.

Read the word of god, once a day, read one or two chapters. Start in the New Testament and fill yourself with the love of God. If you honestly and sincerely do this, nothing will stand in your way. Money will come to you as if by accident, and all of your problems seem mundane even when they are most severe.

Attached: 1644553914073.jpg (717x694, 142.5K)

As he said. He only is able to defeat the sleep paralysis entity by Jesus Christ. Just like this Man also:
jesustruthdeliverance.com/2017/04/09/my-experiences-with-sleep-paralysis-and-the-spiritual-war-we-are-all-in/

This is one of those good questions that really divides people. I like seeing these threads because I know I'm going to see a lot of interesting points from both sides.